XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:03 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:04 am 
Offline
veteran

Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Posts: 118
Has thanked: 7 times
Have thanks: 2 times

binlv wrote:
I want to create font old game!
Can you do a tutorial for me to create that font?

sorry but nobody cant import new characters in old games. like wolf among us and other games...(sam and max, The Walking Dead Season 2 and...)

You can make the ads go away by registering



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:21 am 
Offline
veteran

Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Posts: 118
Has thanked: 7 times
Have thanks: 2 times
hey guys... I need Font Studio and I cant find this app...
please someone share this tool to me! (Font Studio Bitmap Font Generator)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:37 am 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Posts: 25
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 1 time
GHOST DEAD wrote:
hey guys... I need Font Studio and I cant find this app...
please someone share this tool to me! (Font Studio Bitmap Font Generator)

Is bitmap font generator?

http://www.programmingmoney.com/custom- ... or-libgdx/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:46 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:47 pm
Posts: 10
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 0 time
hi guys i am from bulgaria and i am trying to translate game of thrones but i cant edit fonts i dont know how to do it so can someone help me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:31 am 
Offline
veteran

Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Posts: 118
Has thanked: 7 times
Have thanks: 2 times
binlv wrote:
GHOST DEAD wrote:
hey guys... I need Font Studio and I cant find this app...
please someone share this tool to me! (Font Studio Bitmap Font Generator)

Is bitmap font generator?

http://www.programmingmoney.com/custom- ... or-libgdx/

No man... I need font studio for this work
Who can share this app?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:34 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:47 pm
Posts: 10
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 0 time
hi i managed to find Fontlab Studio 5.0 its cracked version and i think is old check it if u want install and then use patch.exe to register it if u have trouble with installer try switching to win 7 support in compatibility menu
https://files.fm/u/22xxuhw6#_

can someone help me with fonts on game of thrones i have no idea how to make them support bulgarian language


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:14 am 
Offline
veteran

Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Posts: 118
Has thanked: 7 times
Have thanks: 2 times
sergop wrote:
hi i managed to find Fontlab Studio 5.0 its cracked version and i think is old check it if u want install and then use patch.exe to register it if u have trouble with installer try switching to win 7 support in compatibility menu
https://files.fm/u/22xxuhw6#_

can someone help me with fonts on game of thrones i have no idea how to make them support bulgarian language


no no no! guys... we need (font studio)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:04 am 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:04 am
Posts: 34
Has thanked: 10 times
Have thanks: 4 times
GHOST DEAD wrote:
sergop wrote:
hi i managed to find Fontlab Studio 5.0 its cracked version and i think is old check it if u want install and then use patch.exe to register it if u have trouble with installer try switching to win 7 support in compatibility menu
https://files.fm/u/22xxuhw6#_

can someone help me with fonts on game of thrones i have no idea how to make them support bulgarian language


no no no! guys... we need (font studio)


here font studio

https://mega.nz/#!2AEQmZ7b!0cvTm3mBYDrnnEUSJIpZRPN7p7a-81ePsAdPp5uLRB4


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:16 pm 
Offline
veteran

Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Posts: 118
Has thanked: 7 times
Have thanks: 2 times
Sajjad Rahim wrote:
GHOST DEAD wrote:
sergop wrote:
hi i managed to find Fontlab Studio 5.0 its cracked version and i think is old check it if u want install and then use patch.exe to register it if u have trouble with installer try switching to win 7 support in compatibility menu
https://files.fm/u/22xxuhw6#_

can someone help me with fonts on game of thrones i have no idea how to make them support bulgarian language


no no no! guys... we need (font studio)


here font studio

https://mega.nz/#!2AEQmZ7b!0cvTm3mBYDrnnEUSJIpZRPN7p7a-81ePsAdPp5uLRB4


Thanks...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:40 am 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Posts: 25
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 1 time
Image

Why am i getting this error on TWD s3??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:40 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:15 pm
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 3 times
sergop wrote:
hi i managed to find Fontlab Studio 5.0 its cracked version and i think is old check it if u want install and then use patch.exe to register it if u have trouble with installer try switching to win 7 support in compatibility menu
https://files.fm/u/22xxuhw6#_

can someone help me with fonts on game of thrones i have no idea how to make them support bulgarian language


Hi Sergop. Send me the font files and characters you want to have in the fonts. I will create new fonts for your language.

BTW, doesn´t it same like russian characters?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:11 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:47 pm
Posts: 10
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 0 time
thx for doing it
here are all fonts i could find https://files.fm/u/82phj89d#_
how to send u all characters from font studio or to write them here
btw they are similar but russian fonts miss 1 character and have 2 extra that we dont use


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:54 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:15 pm
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 3 times
sergop wrote:
thx for doing it
here are all fonts i could find https://files.fm/u/82phj89d#_
how to send u all characters from font studio or to write them here
btw they are similar but russian fonts miss 1 character and have 2 extra that we dont use


OK.
I´ll let you know when I create these fonts.

Which character the russian font missing? Maybe I can only redraw it and change some letter.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:26 am 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Posts: 25
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 1 time
I want to know " you are dead" where file, because I want to edit it
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Telltale and Gametap - extract to translate
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:02 am 
Offline
veteran

Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Posts: 118
Has thanked: 7 times
Have thanks: 2 times
binlv wrote:
I want to know " you are dead" where file, because I want to edit it
Image

in ui_death_english.landb



Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group