XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:35 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: The Walking Dead: The Final Season
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:00 am 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Posts: 67
Has thanked: 7 times
Have thanks: 3 times

Any keys for the finale season of the walking dead demo yet?

You can make the ads go away by registering



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead: The Final Season
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:53 pm 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:27 pm
Posts: 26
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Yup, I'm looking for a tool for this game too. Any help?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead: The Final Season
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:07 pm 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:47 am
Posts: 23
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
There is (originally posted by Maximmum):

Code:
96CA999F8DDA9A87D7CDD9986295AAB8D59596E5A4B99BD0C9559F8590CDCD9FC8B39993C6C49DA0A5A4CFCDA39DBBDDACA78B94D4A66F


I'd like to edit fonts, but alas I cannot. TTG Tools (the "complete edition" or TTG Tool made by quckly is not able to opet .FONT file from TWD The Final Season. It says "Texture header was encrypted, but I decrypted" message over and over again - I have to close the program via program manager [bruce]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead: The Final Season
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:11 am 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:27 pm
Posts: 26
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 1 time
martanius wrote:
There is (originally posted by Maximmum):

Code:
96CA999F8DDA9A87D7CDD9986295AAB8D59596E5A4B99BD0C9559F8590CDCD9FC8B39993C6C49DA0A5A4CFCDA39DBBDDACA78B94D4A66F


I'd like to edit fonts, but alas I cannot. TTG Tools (the "complete edition" or TTG Tool made by quckly is not able to opet .FONT file from TWD The Final Season. It says "Texture header was encrypted, but I decrypted" message over and over again - I have to close the program via program manager [bruce]


tnx, but how can I use this code?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead: The Final Season
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:31 pm 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Posts: 67
Has thanked: 7 times
Have thanks: 3 times
elybelbely wrote:
martanius wrote:
There is (originally posted by Maximmum):

Code:
96CA999F8DDA9A87D7CDD9986295AAB8D59596E5A4B99BD0C9559F8590CDCD9FC8B39993C6C49DA0A5A4CFCDA39DBBDDACA78B94D4A66F


I'd like to edit fonts, but alas I cannot. TTG Tools (the "complete edition" or TTG Tool made by quckly is not able to opet .FONT file from TWD The Final Season. It says "Texture header was encrypted, but I decrypted" message over and over again - I have to close the program via program manager [bruce]


tnx, but how can I use this code?

ttarchext.exe -k 96CA999F8DDA9A87D7CDD9986295AAB8D59596E5A4B99BD0C9559F8590CDCD9FC8B39993C6C49DA0A5A4CFCDA39DBBDDACA78B94D4A66F "X:\file.ttarch2" "X:\folder"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead: The Final Season
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:40 pm 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:27 pm
Posts: 26
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 1 time
binlv wrote:
elybelbely wrote:
martanius wrote:
There is (originally posted by Maximmum):

Code:
96CA999F8DDA9A87D7CDD9986295AAB8D59596E5A4B99BD0C9559F8590CDCD9FC8B39993C6C49DA0A5A4CFCDA39DBBDDACA78B94D4A66F


I'd like to edit fonts, but alas I cannot. TTG Tools (the "complete edition" or TTG Tool made by quckly is not able to opet .FONT file from TWD The Final Season. It says "Texture header was encrypted, but I decrypted" message over and over again - I have to close the program via program manager [bruce]


tnx, but how can I use this code?

ttarchext.exe -k 96CA999F8DDA9A87D7CDD9986295AAB8D59596E5A4B99BD0C9559F8590CDCD9FC8B39993C6C49DA0A5A4CFCDA39DBBDDACA78B94D4A66F "X:\file.ttarch2" "X:\folder"


I tried it, but didn't work!
I get this:
Code:
ttarchext.exe : The term 'ttarchext.exe' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ ttarchext.exe -k 96CA999F8DDA9A87D7CDD9986295AAB8D59596E5A4B99BD0C955 ...
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (ttarchext.exe:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead: The Final Season
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:05 pm 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Posts: 67
Has thanked: 7 times
Have thanks: 3 times
Please try again and run cmd administrator

my command: ttarchext.exe -k 96CA999F8DDA9A87D7CDD9986295AAB8D59596E5A4B99BD0C9559F8590CDCD9FC8B39993C6C49DA0A5A4CFCDA39DBBDDACA78B94D4A66F "C:\Users\binle\Desktop\TTG_Tools_by_quckly\TTG_Tools_by_quckly\WD4_pc_Boot_data.ttarch2" "C:\Users\binle\Desktop\TTG_Tools_by_quckly\TTG_Tools_by_quckly\New folder"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead: The Final Season
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:36 am 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:27 pm
Posts: 26
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 1 time
binlv wrote:
Please try again and run cmd administrator

my command: ttarchext.exe -k 96CA999F8DDA9A87D7CDD9986295AAB8D59596E5A4B99BD0C9559F8590CDCD9FC8B39993C6C49DA0A5A4CFCDA39DBBDDACA78B94D4A66F "C:\Users\binle\Desktop\TTG_Tools_by_quckly\TTG_Tools_by_quckly\WD4_pc_Boot_data.ttarch2" "C:\Users\binle\Desktop\TTG_Tools_by_quckly\TTG_Tools_by_quckly\New folder"


Got it, tnx. But where is subs and texts files?
how can I import when I did my changes?
And what is .lua file and I need to open it if I just want to translate texts and change the font?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead: The Final Season
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:10 pm 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Posts: 67
Has thanked: 7 times
Have thanks: 3 times
elybelbely wrote:
binlv wrote:
Please try again and run cmd administrator

my command: ttarchext.exe -k 96CA999F8DDA9A87D7CDD9986295AAB8D59596E5A4B99BD0C9559F8590CDCD9FC8B39993C6C49DA0A5A4CFCDA39DBBDDACA78B94D4A66F "C:\Users\binle\Desktop\TTG_Tools_by_quckly\TTG_Tools_by_quckly\WD4_pc_Boot_data.ttarch2" "C:\Users\binle\Desktop\TTG_Tools_by_quckly\TTG_Tools_by_quckly\New folder"


Got it, tnx. But where is subs and texts files?
how can I import when I did my changes?
And what is .lua file and I need to open it if I just want to translate texts and change the font?

translate the text in the .landb file and edit the font in the .FONT file


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead: The Final Season
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:39 pm 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:27 pm
Posts: 26
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 1 time
binlv wrote:
elybelbely wrote:
binlv wrote:
Please try again and run cmd administrator

my command: ttarchext.exe -k 96CA999F8DDA9A87D7CDD9986295AAB8D59596E5A4B99BD0C9559F8590CDCD9FC8B39993C6C49DA0A5A4CFCDA39DBBDDACA78B94D4A66F "C:\Users\binle\Desktop\TTG_Tools_by_quckly\TTG_Tools_by_quckly\WD4_pc_Boot_data.ttarch2" "C:\Users\binle\Desktop\TTG_Tools_by_quckly\TTG_Tools_by_quckly\New folder"


Got it, tnx. But where is subs and texts files?
how can I import when I did my changes?
And what is .lua file and I need to open it if I just want to translate texts and change the font?

translate the text in the .landb file and edit the font in the .FONT file


I Just can't file in which ttarch2 file is. (edited: I did)
but how can I put my changes back to ttarch2?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead: The Final Season
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:09 pm 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Posts: 67
Has thanked: 7 times
Have thanks: 3 times
Have you changed the .FONT file??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead: The Final Season
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:13 pm 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:27 pm
Posts: 26
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Have you changed the .FONT file??[/quote][/quote][/quote]

no. not still. just landb
any different?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead: The Final Season
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:44 am 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am
Posts: 67
Has thanked: 7 times
Have thanks: 3 times
elybelbely wrote:
Have you changed the .FONT file??
[/quote][/quote]

You can put .landb files in the game's folder. no need to import


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead: The Final Season
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:00 am 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:27 pm
Posts: 26
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 1 time
binlv wrote:
You can put .landb files in the game's folder. no need to import


tnx, it worked. and seems it works for font files too, but how can I convert .ttf to .font? I tried to just rename it like unreal .ufont but it didn't worked and it seems there is no text in game!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Walking Dead: The Final Season
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:40 pm 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:27 pm
Posts: 26
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Any Help?



Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group