XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:13 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: life is strange translate (help)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:10 am 
Offline
veteran

Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Posts: 133
Has thanked: 7 times
Have thanks: 2 times














You can make the ads go away by registering

Hey guys
I want translate life is strange game and i found all font in this game but font is gfx...
I use free flash decompiler (jpex) but this tool cant help
and udk cant help me... How i can edit gfx fonts in unreal engine games (life is strange)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: life is strange translate (help)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:02 pm 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:49 am
Posts: 66
Has thanked: 40 times
Have thanks: 3 times
GHOST DEAD wrote:
Hey guys
I want translate life is strange game and i found all font in this game but font is gfx...
I use free flash decompiler (jpex) but this tool cant help
and udk cant help me... How i can edit gfx fonts in unreal engine games (life is strange)


I can help you if you give me all chars in your language and platform which you want to translate (console or pc).
If you need I can make a video for you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: life is strange translate (help)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:49 am 
Offline
veteran

Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Posts: 133
Has thanked: 7 times
Have thanks: 2 times
shadowlonely1989 wrote:
GHOST DEAD wrote:
Hey guys
I want translate life is strange game and i found all font in this game but font is gfx...
I use free flash decompiler (jpex) but this tool cant help
and udk cant help me... How i can edit gfx fonts in unreal engine games (life is strange)


I can help you if you give me all chars in your language and platform which you want to translate (console or pc).
If you need I can make a video for you.

can you make a gfx font or texture font?
becuse i need a font to use all game of unreal engine 3
download this text files
i want tranlate this game to afghan language and germany and other language
make this font:
size:30
texture size:1024*1024
font name:bahij nazanin
bahij nazanin font in font info.7z


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: life is strange translate (help)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:40 am 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:49 am
Posts: 66
Has thanked: 40 times
Have thanks: 3 times
GHOST DEAD wrote:
shadowlonely1989 wrote:
GHOST DEAD wrote:
Hey guys
I want translate life is strange game and i found all font in this game but font is gfx...
I use free flash decompiler (jpex) but this tool cant help
and udk cant help me... How i can edit gfx fonts in unreal engine games (life is strange)


I can help you if you give me all chars in your language and platform which you want to translate (console or pc).
If you need I can make a video for you.

can you make a gfx font or texture font?
becuse i need a font to use all game of unreal engine 3
download this text files
i want tranlate this game to afghan language and germany and other language
make this font:
size:30
texture size:1024*1024
font name:bahij nazanin
bahij nazanin font in font info.7z


I will make a font working for this game only, you translate on PC?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: life is strange translate (help)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:25 am 
Offline
veteran

Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Posts: 133
Has thanked: 7 times
Have thanks: 2 times
I will make a font working for this game only, you translate on PC?[/quote]

thanks... i find a tool in udk & udn for making a tool for pc
now i can make gfx(swfmovie) & texture font (texture2d) in UDK-2010-09 for pc
i dont have any problem in pc version... thanks
i want translate this game on playstions 3 (ps3) but i cant open package files and edit them
pc version not a problem... can you help me about ps3? (edit font and text)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: life is strange translate (help)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:27 am 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:04 am
Posts: 36
Has thanked: 13 times
Have thanks: 4 times
GHOST DEAD wrote:
I will make a font working for this game only, you translate on PC?

thanks... i find a tool in udk & udn for making a tool for pc
now i can make gfx(swfmovie) & texture font (texture2d) in UDK-2010-09 for pc
i dont have any problem in pc version... thanks
i want translate this game on playstions 3 (ps3) but i cant open package files and edit them
pc version not a problem... can you help me about ps3? (edit font and text)


I can help you with (swfmovie) for ps3 if you want


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: life is strange translate (help)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:23 am 
Offline
veteran

Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Posts: 133
Has thanked: 7 times
Have thanks: 2 times
Sajjad Rahim wrote:
GHOST DEAD wrote:
I will make a font working for this game only, you translate on PC?

thanks... i find a tool in udk & udn for making a tool for pc
now i can make gfx(swfmovie) & texture font (texture2d) in UDK-2010-09 for pc
i dont have any problem in pc version... thanks
i want translate this game on playstions 3 (ps3) but i cant open package files and edit them
pc version not a problem... can you help me about ps3? (edit font and text)


I can help you with (swfmovie) for ps3 if you want

Ok. Good... So... Help me for ps3
Becuse i can edit pc version


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: life is strange translate (help)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:31 am 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:49 am
Posts: 66
Has thanked: 40 times
Have thanks: 3 times
GHOST DEAD wrote:
I will make a font working for this game only, you translate on PC?


thanks... i find a tool in udk & udn for making a tool for pc
now i can make gfx(swfmovie) & texture font (texture2d) in UDK-2010-09 for pc
i dont have any problem in pc version... thanks
i want translate this game on playstions 3 (ps3) but i cant open package files and edit them
pc version not a problem... can you help me about ps3? (edit font and text)[/quote]

Let's him help you. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: life is strange translate (help)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:56 am 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:04 am
Posts: 36
Has thanked: 13 times
Have thanks: 4 times
GHOST DEAD wrote:
Ok. Good... So... Help me for ps3
Becuse i can edit pc version

check your PM


Last edited by Sajjad Rahim on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: life is strange translate (help)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:03 am 
Offline
veteran

Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 pm
Posts: 133
Has thanked: 7 times
Have thanks: 2 times
Sajjad Rahim wrote:
GHOST DEAD wrote:
Ok. Good... So... Help me for ps3
Becuse i can edit pc version

check you PM

I can edit pc version
Please help me about ps3 version


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: life is strange translate (help)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:45 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:55 am
Posts: 703
Location: The wiki.
Has thanked: 107 times
Have thanks: 122 times
Sajjad Rahim wrote:
check you PM


Information that is generally useful to anyone reading a topic should be posted in that topic, not PMed to specific members.

_________________
Welcome to Xentax!

Rules | Requests | Wiki

If you run across a post that breaks the rules, please PM Craptain, Mr.Mouse, or myself - we will handle it from there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: life is strange translate (help)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:29 pm 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:04 am
Posts: 36
Has thanked: 13 times
Have thanks: 4 times
GHOST DEAD wrote:
Sajjad Rahim wrote:
GHOST DEAD wrote:
Ok. Good... So... Help me for ps3
Becuse i can edit pc version

check you PM

I can edit pc version
Please help me about ps3 version


i already sent you link for ps3 version

here again
https://mega.nz/#!GYtxALSZ!rNaztJhNkt3Q ... XKJqoNPB2M


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: life is strange translate (help)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:32 pm 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:04 am
Posts: 36
Has thanked: 13 times
Have thanks: 4 times
Dinoguy1000 wrote:
Sajjad Rahim wrote:
check you PM


Information that is generally useful to anyone reading a topic should be posted in that topic, not PMed to specific members.


i am sorry but its just edited font, so i thought its better to send in PM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: life is strange translate (help)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:57 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:55 am
Posts: 703
Location: The wiki.
Has thanked: 107 times
Have thanks: 122 times
Sajjad Rahim wrote:
Dinoguy1000 wrote:
Sajjad Rahim wrote:
check you PM


Information that is generally useful to anyone reading a topic should be posted in that topic, not PMed to specific members.


i am sorry but its just edited font, so i thought its better to send in PM


All right, sorry about that. From the context I thought you were sharing how to modify the font, which is something that should be shared publicly.

_________________
Welcome to Xentax!

Rules | Requests | Wiki

If you run across a post that breaks the rules, please PM Craptain, Mr.Mouse, or myself - we will handle it from there.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group