Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:11 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Assassin's Creed localization
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:51 pm 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 0 time

Hello, guys!

I am an administrator of the Portuguese Assassin's Creed encyclopedia (http://pt-br.assassinscreed.wikia.com/). I would like to do a appeal to the localization community.

We are constantly documenting information about the universe of Assassin's Creed in our respective languages. A tool to facilitate the documentation of the information, would help in an indispensable way, we, editors of wikis. You, who are willing to create a text extraction tool, think you will be helping a huge encyclopedic community of Assassin's Creed in several languages.

Only with the help of this tool (viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3005&p=58125#p58125), I was able to create the memory articles of the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood much more easily than I would have done them manually. Example: http://pt-br.assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Reuni%C3%A3o

I was able to unveil canons translations that I have never seen before, with the help of a tool.

So, I would like to ask the community to develop a tool for extracting texts, not only to help the translation community, but also the encyclopedic community.

Me, like all editors of wikis and translators, would be eternally grateful to all the contributors of this achievement.

Best Regards,
TheCreedX
Portuguese Assassin's Creed Wiki Administrator

You can make the ads go away by registering