XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:22 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Chrome Engine 5, 6 text unpacker - Dying Light, Dead island
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:28 am 
Offline
advanced
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:28 am
Posts: 67
Location: Korea
Has thanked: 12 times
Have thanks: 24 times

Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!K5JSQThA!ZqoGQHX0Nns1kIrcuTWFMXLBwSLmUl7YQNWU2MigADQ


Text Tools for Chrome 5 and 6 engine games!
This program will make .xlse file from.bin file in Chrome engine games.
Also Repacker will create .bin file.
It supports Dying Light, Dead island, etc.

1. How to Unpack text in Chrome engine game bin files
- You can unpack common_texts_all.bin or any .bin text file in Chrome Engine Games like Dying Light, Dead island. Just Drag & Drop the .bin file onto Chrome5&6_binFile-Unpack.exe it will create .xlsx file.
- It also supports multiple files. Just drag all of files and drop onto .exe file!

2. How to Repack text for Chrome engine game bin files
- You can repack .xlsx file to create.bin file for Dying Light. Just Drag & Drop .xlsx files onto Chrome5&6_binFile-Repack.exe. it will create .bin file.
- It also supports multiple files. Just drag all of files and drop onto .exe file!
*Program will check if "Translations" data is null, It automatically takes "English" data.

* DO NOT CHANGE first row texts. (ID, English, Translations - program will read this texts for work)

20150302 versions (ver2)
What's new
-Support multiple files (just drag all and drop onto .exe file!)
-Fixed bugs

Enjoy :)

You can make the ads go away by registering


_________________
Team.SM, Create Koren Translations for Games.


Last edited by MiRiKan on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dying Light Text Unpacker (Chrome Engine 5, 6 text unpac
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:35 am 
Offline
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:14 pm
Posts: 169
Has thanked: 9 times
Have thanks: 5 times
MiRiKan wrote:
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!rlAj1abB!0FU_sw4VwxqQ-Jb9irAYbE6UMoxauG4Hd7IYV3RpU4Y


1. How to Unpacking text in Dying Light
- you can unpacking common_texts_all.bin or any .bin text file in Dying Light. Just Drag & Drop .bin file onto UNPACK-Dying_Light_Text.exe. it will create .xlsx file.

2. How to Repacking text for Dying Light
- you can repacking .xlsx file to create .bin file for Dying Light. Just Drag & Drop .xlsx file onto REPACK-Dying_Light_Text.exe. it will create .bin file.

* DO NOT CHANGE first row texts. (ID, English, Translations - program will read this texts for work)

it's very easy :)
it also support Chrome Engine 5, 6 games!



Thanks :) :up: :up:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dying Light Text Unpacker (Chrome Engine 5, 6 text unpac
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:55 pm 
Offline
advanced
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:57 pm
Posts: 48
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Cool!!!! Thanks!!!! :) :) :)

_________________
UALT - Ukrainian Localize Team.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dying Light Text Unpacker (Chrome Engine 5, 6 text unpac
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:31 pm 
Offline
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:14 pm
Posts: 169
Has thanked: 9 times
Have thanks: 5 times
MiRiKan wrote:
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!rlAj1abB!0FU_sw4VwxqQ-Jb9irAYbE6UMoxauG4Hd7IYV3RpU4Y


1. How to Unpacking text in Dying Light
- you can unpacking common_texts_all.bin or any .bin text file in Dying Light. Just Drag & Drop .bin file onto UNPACK-Dying_Light_Text.exe. it will create .xlsx file.

2. How to Repacking text for Dying Light
- you can repacking .xlsx file to create .bin file for Dying Light. Just Drag & Drop .xlsx file onto REPACK-Dying_Light_Text.exe. it will create .bin file.

* DO NOT CHANGE first row texts. (ID, English, Translations - program will read this texts for work)

it's very easy :)
it also support Chrome Engine 5, 6 games!



Hi, again :) Thanks for tools But,
I have a problem.
Even though I have exactly what you said, I get an error.
common_texts_all.bin UNPACKER-dying_light_text.ex to drag the file. I put the file to open the xls file to the excel program'm just writing my translation of part of the original file
when Transtl but give me the file 1.5MB going 423 kb.
and game can not read it
What am I doing wrong. Help please..

Photos: Pictures before and after translation repack
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dying Light Text Unpacker (Chrome Engine 5, 6 text unpac
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:30 am 
Offline
advanced
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:28 am
Posts: 67
Location: Korea
Has thanked: 12 times
Have thanks: 24 times
Taner038 wrote:
Hi, again :) Thanks for tools But,
I have a problem.
Even though I have exactly what you said, I get an error.
common_texts_all.bin UNPACKER-dying_light_text.ex to drag the file. I put the file to open the xls file to the excel program'm just writing my translation of part of the original file
when Transtl but give me the file 1.5MB going 423 kb.
and game can not read it
What am I doing wrong. Help please..


send me PM with those xlsx files :)

_________________
Team.SM, Create Koren Translations for Games.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dying Light Text Unpacker (Chrome Engine 5, 6 text unpac
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:09 am 
Offline
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:38 pm
Posts: 197
Has thanked: 35 times
Have thanks: 5 times
MiRiKan wrote:
Taner038 wrote:
Hi, again :) Thanks for tools But,
I have a problem.
Even though I have exactly what you said, I get an error.
common_texts_all.bin UNPACKER-dying_light_text.ex to drag the file. I put the file to open the xls file to the excel program'm just writing my translation of part of the original file
when Transtl but give me the file 1.5MB going 423 kb.
and game can not read it
What am I doing wrong. Help please..


send me PM with those xlsx files :)

Hey, I tried using it on Win 8.1, I drag and drop the .bin file on your exe, wait for a minute and it throws an error.
I can take a screenshot of it, when I get home.

_________________
Hungarian translator and member of Indies4indies.com | Previous translations: http://lostprophet.hu


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dying Light Text Unpacker (Chrome Engine 5, 6 text unpac
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:16 pm 
Offline
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:14 pm
Posts: 169
Has thanked: 9 times
Have thanks: 5 times
MiRiKan wrote:
Taner038 wrote:
Hi, again :) Thanks for tools But,
I have a problem.
Even though I have exactly what you said, I get an error.
common_texts_all.bin UNPACKER-dying_light_text.ex to drag the file. I put the file to open the xls file to the excel program'm just writing my translation of part of the original file
when Transtl but give me the file 1.5MB going 423 kb.
and game can not read it
What am I doing wrong. Help please..


send me PM with those xlsx files :)


I sent the message, thank you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dying Light Text Unpacker (Chrome Engine 5, 6 text unpac
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:40 am 
Offline
beginner
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:29 pm
Posts: 21
Location: MONGOL
Has thanked: 15 times
Have thanks: 0 time
Useful soft thx

_________________
www.GaVaL.net


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dying Light Text Unpacker (Chrome Engine 5, 6 text unpac
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 9:34 am
Posts: 13
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time
The repacker doesn't work correctly.

The repacked .bin is smaller than the original and the game can't read the repacked .bin files, so the in-game text is blank.

The unpacked .xlsx also contains some garbled strings.

Can you release the source code for your unpacker/repacker?

Oh, and for some reason, you're including, but not using, ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dying Light Text Unpacker (Chrome Engine 5, 6 text unpac
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:28 pm 
Offline
advanced
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:28 am
Posts: 67
Location: Korea
Has thanked: 12 times
Have thanks: 24 times
dubh wrote:
The repacker doesn't work correctly.

The repacked .bin is smaller than the original and the game can't read the repacked .bin files, so the in-game text is blank.

The unpacked .xlsx also contains some garbled strings.

Can you release the source code for your unpacker/repacker?

Oh, and for some reason, you're including, but not using, ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll.


you have to fill "Translations" column. tested again but it worked.
i can not find any garbled text... please show me one

_________________
Team.SM, Create Koren Translations for Games.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chrome Engine 5, 6 text unpacker - Dying Light, Dead isl
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:01 am 
Offline
advanced
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:28 am
Posts: 67
Location: Korea
Has thanked: 12 times
Have thanks: 24 times
Updated version 2

Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!K5JSQThA!ZqoGQHX0Nns1kIrcuTWFMXLBwSLmUl7YQNWU2MigADQ


What's new
-Support multiple files (just drag all and drop onto .exe file!)
-Fixed bugs

_________________
Team.SM, Create Koren Translations for Games.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chrome Engine 5, 6 text unpacker - Dying Light, Dead isl
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:40 am 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:04 am
Posts: 36
Has thanked: 15 times
Have thanks: 4 times
link dead! please reuploed


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chrome Engine 5, 6 text unpacker - Dying Light, Dead isl
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:58 am 
Offline
veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 10:41 pm
Posts: 114
Has thanked: 13 times
Have thanks: 30 times
Sajjad Rahim wrote:
link dead! please reuploed

Chrome Engine: https://yadi.sk/d/ThTPE6Z4fhcw8


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chrome Engine 5, 6 text unpacker - Dying Light, Dead isl
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:35 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:44 pm
Posts: 7
Location: Indonesian
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
makcar wrote:
Sajjad Rahim wrote:
link dead! please reuploed

Chrome Engine: https://yadi.sk/d/ThTPE6Z4fhcw8


Can you Re-Upload this file.... The Links is Dead....

_________________
Web Official : http://www.igtcteam.net
Fanspage : http://www.facebook.com/IGTC.Team
--------------------------------
INDONESIAN GAME TRANSLATOR COMMUNITY


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Chrome Engine 5, 6 text unpacker - Dying Light, Dead isl
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:31 pm 
Offline
veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 10:41 pm
Posts: 114
Has thanked: 13 times
Have thanks: 30 times
Try this: http://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?p=2948#p2948



Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group