XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:01 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Ninja Ripper
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:24 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:05 pm
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 0 time

Image

i know it says it shouldn't rip posed models. but sometimes it does... and that's great... 'cause that's exactly what i want for 3D printing. i'm just piecing together verveto from tales of berseria. i haven't tried the ninja ripper 3DS MAX script, but i might later.

off the top of my head, other games that rip posed models... naruto 4 (for sure), CM3D2 and a few other unity games (i think).

anyways couldn't get anything out of bayonetta (posed or unposed) w/ ninja ripper or 3D ripper DX despite the game being DX9. i think the splash screen disables it, but that's w/ 1.5.2... i'll try the latest version tomorrow.

glad you're still around, updating this tool. thanks.

just tried out the MAX import script. works great except it didn't attach velvet's blade to her arm (my fault... didn't include the first 2 rips in the group and i'm guessing they were important). also the normals are flipped, but again that's my fault because i didn't really pay attention to the check boxes.
Image

You can make the ads go away by registering



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ninja Ripper
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:16 am 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 am
Posts: 75
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 64 times
wardialer6000 wrote:
Image

i know it says it shouldn't rip posed models. but sometimes it does... and that's great... 'cause that's exactly what i want for 3D printing. i'm just piecing together verveto from tales of berseria. i haven't tried the ninja ripper 3DS MAX script, but i might later.

off the top of my head, other games that rip posed models... naruto 4 (for sure), CM3D2 and a few other unity games (i think).

anyways couldn't get anything out of bayonetta (posed or unposed) w/ ninja ripper or 3D ripper DX despite the game being DX9. i think the splash screen disables it, but that's w/ 1.5.2... i'll try the latest version tomorrow.

glad you're still around, updating this tool. thanks.

just tried out the MAX import script. works great except it didn't attach velvet's blade to her arm (my fault... didn't include the first 2 rips in the group and i'm guessing they were important). also the normals are flipped, but again that's my fault because i didn't really pay attention to the check boxes.
Image


"Thank you" words is good. Donation is better

_________________
Have a question about NinjaRipper? Ask on forum, not PM.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ninja Ripper
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:10 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:07 am
Posts: 10
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time
so im trying to use ninja ripper with mass effect Andromeda but when i use the x64 version it wont start the game and its like that for every game that uses x64. the x86 starts the game but it dosnt allow me to rip how do i fix this


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ninja Ripper
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:26 am 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 am
Posts: 75
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 64 times
Attach log

_________________
Have a question about NinjaRipper? Ask on forum, not PM.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ninja Ripper
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:16 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:07 am
Posts: 10
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time
blackninja wrote:
Attach log


Code:
0424/143210 [03A8] Ninja Ripper 1.6.1 x64
0424/143210 [03A8] © 2004-2017 black_ninja

0424/143210 [03A8] LOG START

0424/143210 [03A8] Executable: F:\EA GAMES\Mass Effect Andromeda\MassEffectAndromeda.exe
0424/143210 [03A8] Output directory: F:\EA GAMES\Mass Effect Andromeda\_NinjaRipper\2017.04.24_14.32.10_MassEffectAndromeda.exe_15428\
0424/143210 [03A8] Win ver: 6.2 x64

0424/143210 [03A8] Inject mode: "intruder"
0424/143210 [03A8] Texture downscale max width : 4096
0424/143210 [03A8] Texture downscale max height: 4096
0424/143210 [03A8] Texture downscale value: 2
0424/143210 [03A8] LdrLoadDll hooked. Target: 0x00007FF8BA889E70
0424/143210 [03A8] LdrUnloadDll hooked. Target: 0x00007FF8BA8CED90
0424/143210 [03A8] CreateProcessA hooked. Target: 0x00007FF8BA67B970
0424/143210 [03A8] CreateProcessW hooked. Target: 0x00007FF8BA67BEC0
0424/143210 [03A8] CreateProcessAsUserW hooked. Target: 0x00007FF8B8B082B0
0424/143210 [03A8] CreateProcessWithLogonW hooked. Target: 0x00007FF8B8B35C10
0424/143210 [03A8] CreateProcessWithTokenW hooked. Target: 0x00007FF8B8AF2790
0424/143210 [03A8] SetTokenInformation hooked. Target: 0x00007FF8B8B0C2E0
0424/143212 [03A8] CreateProcessW("F:\EAGAME~1\MASSEF~1\\Core\ActivationUI.exe" /SMOID=372") return: 1
0424/143212 [03A8] Injecting to child process. Status: OK
0424/143214 [03A8] Loaded Modules List
0424/143214 [03A8] ----------------------------------------
0424/143214 [03A8] BaseAddr            Size         Module
0424/143214 [03A8] ----------------------------------------
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x0000000140000000 (0x0874B000)  F:\EA GAMES\Mass Effect Andromeda\MassEffectAndromeda.exe
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8BA880000 (0x001D1000)  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8BA660000 (0x000AB000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B76F0000 (0x0021D000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF88AE80000 (0x000F5000)  F:\EA GAMES\Mass Effect Andromeda\Core\Activation64.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B7470000 (0x001C9000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B7980000 (0x000F5000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B6D10000 (0x00010000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B7A80000 (0x00055000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B8980000 (0x0009E000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B7E20000 (0x00121000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8BA710000 (0x00165000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B6D70000 (0x0001E000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B87B0000 (0x00034000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8AA1D0000 (0x000EF000)  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8AA0F0000 (0x000A6000)  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B7BD0000 (0x00182000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B8AF0000 (0x000A2000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B80B0000 (0x00059000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B8BA0000 (0x01508000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B7B80000 (0x00042000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B6D90000 (0x006DA000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\windows.storage.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8BA0B0000 (0x002C8000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B7910000 (0x0006A000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B6D20000 (0x0004C000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\powrprof.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8BA4B0000 (0x00052000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\shlwapi.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B6D00000 (0x0000F000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel.appcore.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B7D60000 (0x000A9000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B6CE0000 (0x00014000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\profapi.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8BA380000 (0x0002E000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLL
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF889390000 (0x00105000)  C:\Users\david\Desktop\ninjaripper1.6.1\x64\intruder.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B05A0000 (0x00192000)  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B0240000 (0x00029000)  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbgcore.DLL
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8BA650000 (0x00008000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\psapi.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] LOG END


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ninja Ripper
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:36 am 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 am
Posts: 75
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 64 times
savinpvtmike wrote:
blackninja wrote:
Attach log


Code:
0424/143210 [03A8] Ninja Ripper 1.6.1 x64
0424/143210 [03A8] © 2004-2017 black_ninja

0424/143210 [03A8] LOG START

0424/143210 [03A8] Executable: F:\EA GAMES\Mass Effect Andromeda\MassEffectAndromeda.exe
0424/143210 [03A8] Output directory: F:\EA GAMES\Mass Effect Andromeda\_NinjaRipper\2017.04.24_14.32.10_MassEffectAndromeda.exe_15428\
0424/143210 [03A8] Win ver: 6.2 x64

0424/143210 [03A8] Inject mode: "intruder"
0424/143210 [03A8] Texture downscale max width : 4096
0424/143210 [03A8] Texture downscale max height: 4096
0424/143210 [03A8] Texture downscale value: 2
0424/143210 [03A8] LdrLoadDll hooked. Target: 0x00007FF8BA889E70
0424/143210 [03A8] LdrUnloadDll hooked. Target: 0x00007FF8BA8CED90
0424/143210 [03A8] CreateProcessA hooked. Target: 0x00007FF8BA67B970
0424/143210 [03A8] CreateProcessW hooked. Target: 0x00007FF8BA67BEC0
0424/143210 [03A8] CreateProcessAsUserW hooked. Target: 0x00007FF8B8B082B0
0424/143210 [03A8] CreateProcessWithLogonW hooked. Target: 0x00007FF8B8B35C10
0424/143210 [03A8] CreateProcessWithTokenW hooked. Target: 0x00007FF8B8AF2790
0424/143210 [03A8] SetTokenInformation hooked. Target: 0x00007FF8B8B0C2E0
0424/143212 [03A8] CreateProcessW("F:\EAGAME~1\MASSEF~1\\Core\ActivationUI.exe" /SMOID=372") return: 1
0424/143212 [03A8] Injecting to child process. Status: OK
0424/143214 [03A8] Loaded Modules List
0424/143214 [03A8] ----------------------------------------
0424/143214 [03A8] BaseAddr            Size         Module
0424/143214 [03A8] ----------------------------------------
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x0000000140000000 (0x0874B000)  F:\EA GAMES\Mass Effect Andromeda\MassEffectAndromeda.exe
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8BA880000 (0x001D1000)  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8BA660000 (0x000AB000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B76F0000 (0x0021D000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF88AE80000 (0x000F5000)  F:\EA GAMES\Mass Effect Andromeda\Core\Activation64.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B7470000 (0x001C9000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B7980000 (0x000F5000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B6D10000 (0x00010000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B7A80000 (0x00055000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B8980000 (0x0009E000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B7E20000 (0x00121000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8BA710000 (0x00165000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B6D70000 (0x0001E000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B87B0000 (0x00034000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8AA1D0000 (0x000EF000)  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8AA0F0000 (0x000A6000)  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B7BD0000 (0x00182000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B8AF0000 (0x000A2000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B80B0000 (0x00059000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B8BA0000 (0x01508000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B7B80000 (0x00042000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B6D90000 (0x006DA000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\windows.storage.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8BA0B0000 (0x002C8000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B7910000 (0x0006A000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B6D20000 (0x0004C000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\powrprof.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8BA4B0000 (0x00052000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\shlwapi.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B6D00000 (0x0000F000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel.appcore.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B7D60000 (0x000A9000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B6CE0000 (0x00014000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\profapi.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8BA380000 (0x0002E000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLL
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF889390000 (0x00105000)  C:\Users\david\Desktop\ninjaripper1.6.1\x64\intruder.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B05A0000 (0x00192000)  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8B0240000 (0x00029000)  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbgcore.DLL
0424/143214 [03A8] 0x00007FF8BA650000 (0x00008000)  C:\WINDOWS\System32\psapi.dll
0424/143214 [03A8] LOG END



From log analyze child process created and ripper injected
Second log for F:\EAGAME~1\MASSEF~1\\Core\ActivationUI.exe exist?

Added: Looks like ActivationUI.exe 32bit process and injection from x64 process failed. If so its a ripper bug.

_________________
Have a question about NinjaRipper? Ask on forum, not PM.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ninja Ripper
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:52 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:01 pm
Posts: 13
Has thanked: 8 times
Have thanks: 0 time
Grats for your tool which is amazing and the script works too with 3DSMax 2015, unfortunatly looks like it have some problems with Google Earth, see the screenshot.
http://i.imgur.com/YOKvFo7.jpg

Any advice? [roll]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ninja Ripper
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:51 am 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 am
Posts: 75
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 64 times
MaximilianPs wrote:
Grats for your tool which is amazing and the script works too with 3DSMax 2015, unfortunatly looks like it have some problems with Google Earth, see the screenshot.
http://i.imgur.com/YOKvFo7.jpg

Any advice? [roll]


Too many objects in import. Try import by single meshs

_________________
Have a question about NinjaRipper? Ask on forum, not PM.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ninja Ripper
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:04 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:01 pm
Posts: 13
Has thanked: 8 times
Have thanks: 0 time
Nope... it import squashed mesh but also do a mess with textures too :(

texture
http://i.imgur.com/Onv83t2.jpg

3d model
http://i.imgur.com/hSSRG6I.jpg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ninja Ripper
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:23 pm 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 am
Posts: 75
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 64 times
MaximilianPs wrote:
Nope... it import squashed mesh but also do a mess with textures too :(

texture
http://i.imgur.com/Onv83t2.jpg

3d model
http://i.imgur.com/hSSRG6I.jpg



On old GE version objects are not transformed.
May be google update format

_________________
Have a question about NinjaRipper? Ask on forum, not PM.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ninja Ripper
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:25 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:13 pm
Posts: 9
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 2 times
Thank you for this tool. I want to quickly mention the steps for the game launcher in DCUO, in case someone out there is still confused.

How to rip your custom character model from DC Universe Online:
How to run Ninja Ripper with DCUO Game Launcher:
Step 1: Run the x86 version of NinjaRipper as administrator.
Step 2: In the Exe path, input the location of the launcher's executable file: LaunchPad.exe
Step 3: Set wrapper to D3D9 wrapper.
Step 4: Set the output directory to the folder where you want the ripped meshes/textures.
Step 5: Click 'Run'. The game launcher will start, but don't click 'Play'.
- Ninja Ripper created a d3d9.dll file in the same folder as the LaunchPad.exe.
Step 6: Open the steamapps\common\DC Universe Online folder and copy the d3d9.dll file.
Step 7: Open the folder that contains the game's executable: DCGAME.EXE
- steamapps\common\DC Universe Online\UNREAL3\BINARIES\WIN32 folder
Step 8: Paste the d3d9.dll file into the folder.
Step 9: Now click 'Play' button on the game's launcher.
Step 10: In the character login menu, select the character you want, and press F10 to rip.
- Your game will freeze for a few seconds or up to a minute.
- The meshes and textures will be located in your output folder.

Troubleshoot:
- If nothing happens, check if both LaunchPad.exe and DCGAME.EXE are set to 'Run as Administrator'.
- Try Fullscreen or Windowed mode.
- Check Antivirus

If you plan to use Blender to import the rip meshes, you can install this Blender addon:
Code:
https://github.com/angavrilov/blender-import-ninjaripper
(install import-ninja.py)
- In the import option, you may need to enable 'Flip Vertical'.

Search Engine Keywords: Ninja Ripper Game Launcher Launchpad DCUO DC Universe Online Custom Character Creation


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ninja Ripper
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:39 am 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 am
Posts: 75
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 64 times
Version 1.6.2

Fixed injection from x32 to x64 and x64 to x32

http://dropmefiles.com/QLALq

_________________
Have a question about NinjaRipper? Ask on forum, not PM.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ninja Ripper
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:20 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:01 pm
Posts: 13
Has thanked: 8 times
Have thanks: 0 time
Have you fixed Google Earth too ? :D
Thank's for updating it btw ;) :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ninja Ripper
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:22 am 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 am
Posts: 75
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 64 times
MaximilianPs wrote:
Have you fixed Google Earth too ? :D
Thank's for updating it btw ;) :wink:

No

_________________
Have a question about NinjaRipper? Ask on forum, not PM.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ninja Ripper
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:34 am 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:00 am
Posts: 66
Has thanked: 27 times
Have thanks: 34 times
Is there a way for ninjaripper to attach to an already running application?



Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group