XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:40 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 651 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
 Post subject: Re: Ninja Ripper
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:35 am 
veteran

Have thanks: 66 times

You can make the ads go away by registering

Curtain wrote:
Hi blackninja, can the community provide an updated English translation for this page?
- http://cgig.ru/en/2012/10/ho-to-use-ninja-ripper/

Also, do you mind adding your PayPal button on that page?

This way you will get additional support from English speaking users.

Hi. I'm only tool author.

Ask Tosyk. He owns the site and support forum

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:36 am 
veteran

Have thanks: 10 times
I just downloaded the newest NOX version 6.2.3.0 and was so happy to find the new version plays some of the apps it hasn't played in a long time. So I fired up ninja ripper 1.7.1. and it says it's injecting but it doesn't rip anything nothing at all. 6.2.2.0. ripped just fine but for some reason none of the versions of ninja ripper work with it now and none of the versions of injectors seem to do anything at all. And yes, before the forums ask I made sure to set Nox to render in direct x. I can send the authors my log if they need it but all the sudden we went from ripping fine to nothing at all and it's very frustrating.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:38 am 
beginner

Have thanks: 3 times
Valve recently released their new Steam Play service which uses Proton(WINE+DXVK),
which got me wondering, can Ninja Ripper function properly in Linux with these compatibility tools?
Or is there a Linux version of Ninja Ripper available?
https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Proton
https://steamcommunity.com/games/221410 ... 5739350561

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:51 am 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 0 time
I asked this question in the discord but I'll ask here too just in case: I'm having some difficulty with getting NinjaRipper and Prey to work. I put the .exe and output directories to what I need, but when I click "run" the .exe shows up as running and steam thinks I'm playing, but the actual game itself won't appear as a window so I can't rip anything. I checked the output and there's only a log, would attaching it here be helpful? I tried the inject first, and it didn't work, and I'm not sure I'm doing the wrapper right. Either way the game doesn't actually start, only the exe itself. No window. Should I attach a log to a post, or is there a more direct solution?

e: I already own the game legally, but I acquired a DRM-less version of it and now NR will rip stuff from that instance, but I can't seem to get it to rip what I want it to (the Morgan models). I've gotten a Neuromod prop and some hair models out but no actual people to be found.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:31 pm 
ultra-n00b

Hi everyone,

Newbie here, did some amateur attempts at 3D ripping way back in 2009 / 2010. Interested to get back into it again.

I currently am attempting to grab a few choice models from Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia. My intention is to use a couple of their chibi style 3D character models (that are not already available from the older Dissidia Games) as a template for modelling and rigging a full sized character version of my own.

After watching this tut, I've been stumbling my way around testing with different versions of the Nox emulator and Ninja Ripper and Noesis.

So far where I'm at:

Quote:
- DFFOO will run properly ONLY on an Android 5.1.1 emulator created via Nox's Multi Instance Manager
- The tutorial states that the Ninja ripper method will work only SPECIFICALLY for Nox 3.8.1
- When I go ahead and run Ninja Ripper on the Nox Android 5.1.1 anyway - I am successfully able to see the DDS files, and even the mesh files. Unfortunately, for some weird reason, the 3D geometry is being flattened into a plane shape, that follows the UV mapping of its corresponding 2D texture.
- I tested the same steps above with a different game (Marvel Contest of Champions), but instead of a flat plane, the characters are being crushed into a perfect sphere.

I haven't been able to move beyond this point in 2 weeks. Even if the rip wont include the rigging information, I can work with the 3D geometry regardless of whether or not it is in a default T stance or pose. But yeah, getting a flat mesh will not do at all Sad

I've tried using 3D Ripper DX but it wont work with Nox. Does anyone have any suggestion / advice on what I should do next?

Thanks

Attachments:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:19 pm 
ultra-n00b

Has anyone had an issue with ninja ripper where the UV maps for the head has the face and scalp on top of each other causing the face to appear on the scalp as well? as well as some of the exported textures are black?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 651 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44