XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 12:45 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: 3d Models, animation importer - FatImporter
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:26 am 
n00b

Have thanks: 1 time

lumekano wrote:
Srry For The Late.

FatImporter (Sep ) 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a3ywr ... r_2014.rar

Yeah... no.. this is still the same as the previous version.

You can make the ads go away by registering

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:08 am 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 0 time
I can't understand this, Fatimporter isn't recognizing ANY of Dead of Alive Paradise model TRP files or animation MOT files at all, some of the TPR files appear to open but then give the error "Unknown property: "transform" in undefined" but most of the TRP files give a "Not a valid DOA Paradise Model File!" error.

When i used fatimporter's own doap.arc/doap.bin unpacker script in quickbms, it appeared to extract everything well (4843 files), but i find it strange that half of the TPR files i find on the folders doesn't have a PAR header string, which are the ones that fatimporter complains it's not a valid DOA paradise model file, but i tried to open ALL the ones having a PAR hear string one by one and ALL of them give the exact same error about the unknown transform property.

In earlier posts here on this thread i seen someone was able to import these models in fatimporter so i can't understand what i did wrong, i tried both the latest 2014 version of fatimporter here on this thread and the older 2013 version, i am using 3d studio max 2012 (which isn't the problem since fatimporter IS importing correctly models and animations from other games), and i tried the USA, EU and JAPANESE PSP versions of Dead or Alive Paradise games, always with the exact same results.

Can someone help me on this?

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:38 pm 
beginner

Have thanks: 3 times
cesm20 wrote:
I can't understand this, Fatimporter isn't recognizing ANY of Dead of Alive Paradise model TRP files or
Can someone help me on this?

It seems maybe you downloaded the wrong version of the game maybe or extracted the files wrong? If you are able to run the fatimporter for other games then you should be able to import the models and animations without any problems.

It's been a long time since I dealt with this stuff but I assume you used quickbms to extract them?
The bin folder contains the animations in .mot format and the char folder contains the characters example: vay1.tpr.

It could also come down to you having an outdated version of the importer itself.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12