XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: GD Ripper V1.5
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:20 am 
n00b

Have thanks: 0 time

Well lately I'm wanting to rip some games for android models, preferably Power Ranger Dash.
Recently I saw on my facebook a Chinese managed to rip these models he handed me the program that he uses, but some reason or the program does not work well with me. I will diponibilizar the program for you evaluate and if possible help me rip this game.

These are the games I'm interested to get models

KAMEN RIDER STORM HEROES
http://tokusatsuindo.com/storm.apk

Power Ranger Dash
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B3xB0rp2wlgFWW5vRlYxMVNnclU&export=download

GD Ripper
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ltzl6t371ljabsd/GD+Ripper.rar

Once you start the program appears the following options:

0 [chose obb and apk]
1[chose apk]
2[chose ipa]
3[by hand mode]

To select the desired option in the case is a "1" must enter the numeral and then to enter.

Sorry my English is bad

You can make the ads go away by registering

Post subject: Re: GD Ripper V1.5
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:53 am 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 0 time
Intentaste con Umodel?

Podrias probar con ese y ver si te funciona, hay varios juegos de celular a los que he sacado modelos gracias a Umodel.

Te abre los archivos obb, los apk no los abre.

Con los apk puedes hacerlo así, al final de apk, por ejemplo con "storm.apk" lo dejas de la siguiente manera "storm.apk.rar" de esa forma puedes ver los archivos que tiene dentro, en este caso, kamen rider en el archivo apk tiene los assets, los assets que interesarian son los que vienen dentro de bin->data, los pasas a una carpeta aparte y después puedes ver lo que contienen con Unity Studio, ahí te tienes que dar la tarea si de buscar asset por asset lo que quieras sacar XD

Si no sabes usar Unity Studio es solo cosa de instrusear por ahí con el programa, no es difícil de usar.

Espero que te haya ayudado :)

No sé si hablas español, así que igual te lo dejo en inglés por si no hablas español XD

I don`t know if you speak Spanish, so I'll just leave it in English if you do not speak Spanish XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you try with Umodel?

You could try it and see if it works, there are several mobile games models that I got thanks to Umodel.

It opens obb files, but the apk not :s

With the apk you can do so, at the end of the apk, for example with "storm.apk", leave it as follows "storm.apk.rar" in this way you can see the files that are inside, for kamen rider, in the apk file has the assets, the assets that would interest are those that come in bin-> data, you move it to a separate folder and then you can see what they contain with Unity Studio.

There you have to give you the job of go through asset by asset to find what you want XD

If you do not know how to use Unity Studio, just is thing of maraud around with the program, it is not difficult to use.

PD: my english is bad too XD

I hope that helps.

Bye~