Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:16 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: [Xbox 360 XEX] Dead Rising 2 Trainer v2.5
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:04 pm 
VIP member
VIP member

Have thanks: 68 times

Not sure if anyone noticed, but if you can play an unsigned XEX file on your 360 (if you have a plain retail it won't work), then I made a Trainer for Dead Rising 2 and I put it up over at the Xbox Hacking Portal here on XeNTaX.

I updated the trainer to v2.5 and it is now compatible with all controllers and dynamic memory. There are two different versions, make sure to download the appropriate version. If you have not tried the trainer before, you can try the wired controller version first, even if you have a wireless controller, since it does work for some wireless controllers. You will always have the best experience if you can use the wired version. If the wired version does not work, you are stuck using the wireless version, there is nothing you can do about it, except go and buy a wired controller to use with the trainer. :D

I will continue to keep giving people a REAL reason to get a JTAG, besides using it for piracy. :wink:

I'll repost my readme file here for you to see all the features:
Quote:
This is the Dead Rising 2 XEX Trainer v2.5 for the Xbox 360 by brienj
If you did not get this file from http://xboxhackingportal.xentax.com then go there for any news and updates.

Change History:

v2.5 Fixed all issues with controllers and added new command Freeze Zombies. All issues have been resolved and all future releases will just add commands.

v2.4b Hotfix - Fixed bad programming on Invincibility and on enabling the Cheat Inputs. For people that it wasn't working, this will fix it. I highly recommend downloading this, even if you have v2.4a and it works, as I did a very bad programming job, and you could have some bad things happen. Also, if your controller doesn't work now, there is nothing you can do, but get another one.

v2.4a Hotfix - Changed the Cheat Engine Off to B+Y and should be the most compatible version yet with controllers. Do not apply the ppf patch to this version unless the LB + RB + LSB button code is the only one that will work. ONLY use the ppf patch as a LAST RESORT, try the actual v2.4a default.xex file first.

v2.4 The Memory Problem has finally been completely resolved. The only issues with the trainer, is some wireless and third-party controllers may not work properly, there is nothing more I can do to fix the problem at this time. The best way to play with the trainer is by using an original MS wired controller or MS wireless controller, but a MS wired controller is the only guaranteed way that it will work properly.

v2.3 Fixed Dynamic Memory Problem (Hopefully)

v2.2 Fixed More Controller issues and changed the Cheat Input Off Function to A+X. Also, there may still be memory issues for you, if you play the game and your PP or Zombie Kills go all crazy while killing zombies, you more than likely have a memory problem. I am still working on a fix. I can sometimes do hotfixes for people on request.

v2.1 Fixed Memory and Controller issues, thanks to T3CH for helping me test it out.

v2.0 Initial Release of Button Based Trainer

v1.0 Just a Money Hack Trainer

There are two different version of this trainer, one is for wired controllers and compatible wireless controllers, and the other is for non-compatible wireless controllers. The best experience with this trainer will be achieved with a wired controller. I would recommend trying the wired version first, and only use the wireless version if the wired version does not work.

All you need to do to start using the trainer is put it on your Xbox 360 that can play an un-signed XEX file, although it is signed for dev kits too. This trainer has the ability to read button presses in order to change things in the game. First of all I need to explain how it works. The trainer can be turned on/off, but it actually just turns off the scanning for button presses, it doesn't actually turn it completely off.

Whenever you press the LB+RB buttons at the same time, the trainer is ready to accept inputs. If a function doesn't automatically turn it off for you, you can do it yourself by manually pressing B+Y at the same time. I will outline the functions that can be performed and if the function automatically turns off accepting cheat inputs, meaning you will have to press LB+RB again in order to input another function. Any functions that turn it off automatically will have an asterisk by the command.

If a function uses one or both triggers, make sure the trigger(s) is(are) the first thing you hold down or the last thing you let go of or it may not function properly. If you have a wireless controller, which doesn't use the triggers, then you should let go of the "face" (A, X, B, Y) button first with those commands.

Here is the key for the buttons used:
A - A Button
B - B Button
X - X Button
Y - Y Button
LB - Left Shoulder Button
RB - Right Shoulder Button
LSB - Left Stick Button
RSB - Right Stick Button
LT - Left Trigger
RT - Right Trigger
UP - D-Pad Up
BACK - Back
START - Start

Now for the list of commands and the button presses you use, those with an asterisk next to the command automatically turn off the cheat inputs, and you must manually turn them back on with LB+RB.

The commands will be seperated into wired and wireless if there are different commands.

Turn On Cheat Inputs:
LB + RB

Turn Off Cheat Inputs:
B + Y

Turn On Invincibility:
LSB + A

Turn Off Invincibility:
Wired - RT + LSB + A
Wireless - LB + LSB + A (let go of A first)

Turn On Warp Speed:
LSB + B

Turn Off Warp Speed:
Wired - RT + LSB + B
Wireless - LB + LSB + B (let go of B first)

Turn On Super Throwing Power:
LSB + X

Turn Off Super Throwing Power:
Wired - RT + LSB + X
Wireless - LB + LSB + X (let go of X first)

Turn On Super Attack Power:
LSB + Y

Turn Off Super Attack Power:
Wired - RT + LSB + Y
Wireless - LB + LSB + Y (let go of Y first)

Freeze Zombies:
LSB + RB

UnFreeze Zombies:
Wired - RT + LSB + RB
Wireless - LB + LSB + RB (let go of RB first)

*Increase Money By $100,000(does not update on screen automatically, go into pause menu and back out to see the change):
Wired - LT + RT + A
Wireless - UP + A

*Increase Money By $1,000,000(does not update on screen automatically, go into pause menu and back out to see the change):
Wired - LT + RT + B
Wireless - UP + B

*Increase Money By $10,000,000(does not update on screen automatically, go into pause menu and back out to see the change):
Wired - LT + RT + X
Wireless - UP + X

*Increase Money By $100,000,000(does not update on screen automatically, go into pause menu and back out to see the change):
Wired - LT + RT + Y
Wireless - UP + Y

*Increase PP Multiplier from current 1X, 4X, 16X, 64X, 256X Max:
Wired - LB + A (increase by 4X each press)

*Increase PP Multiplier to Max of 256X At Once:
Wired - LT + LB + A
Wireless - Not Supported, you must manually step up to Max (don't forget to turn the Cheat Inputs back on to increase again)

*Decrease PP Multiplier from current 256X, 64X, 16X, 4X, 1X Min:
RB + A (decrease by 4X each press)

*Decrease PP Multiplier to 1X At Once:
Wired - RT + RB + A
Wireless - Not Supported, you must manually step down to Min (don't forget to turn the Cheat Inputs back on to decrease again)

*Increase Zombie Kill Multiplier from current 1X, 10X, 100X, 1000X, 10000X Max:
LB + B (increase by 10X each press)

*Increase PP Multiplier to Max of 256X At Once:
Wired - LT + LB + B
Wireless - Not Supported, you must manually step up to Max (don't forget to turn the Cheat Inputs back on to increase again)

*Decrease Zombie Kill Multiplier from current 10000X, 1000X, 100X, 10X, 1X Min:
RB + B (decrease by 10X each press)

*Decrease Zombie Kill Multiplier to 1X At Once:
Wired - RT + RB + B
Wireless - Not Supported, you must manually step down to Min (don't forget to turn the Cheat Inputs back on to increase again)

Max PP And Unlock Everything(Must do something to earn PP for it to take effect):
LB + RB + BACK

Lower PP Back To Previous Point Before Doing Max PP And Unlock Everything(A safety precaution if you use the save on a normal retail console, do it AFTER the game gives you Level 50):
LB + RB + START

That's all the functions I've included at this time and hopefully in a future release there will be a Pause Time Function or an Ammo Never Decreases Function. I think what I've included should be enough to cover anything you want to do. You can cheat as little or as much as you want, that's why I gave you the ability to set it up exactly how you want.

I hope you enjoy playing with the trainer, take care.

Brien L. Johnson AKA brienj
http://xboxhackingportal.xentax.com

You can make the ads go away by registering

XHP Creations Facebook Page (no longer maintained)

Post subject: Re: [Xbox 360 XEX] Dead Rising 2 Trainer v2.5
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:57 am 
VIP member
VIP member

Have thanks: 68 times
Updated the first post, it's now at version 2.5 and will work for any controller or region now. :up:

XHP Creations Facebook Page (no longer maintained)