XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:32 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Anachrodox Tools
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:33 am 

Have thanks: 74 times

AnachroRadiant 1.65 - Currently the best Anachronox map editing program.

DATExtract V 2.0 - A tool by John Rittenhouse to unpack Anachronox .DAT files. Includes source code. What would we have done without this???

lw2md2 V 1.0 - The original program by ION Storm to convert Lightwave models into Anachronox models.

lw2md2 V1.1 - The modified version created by Laguna. Allows frame extraction to Milkshape ASCII file. "Laguna: Can I release the source code for this?"
NOTE: I did not get the source code from Laguna. Well I did, but didn't. He didn't give it to me on purpose. It pays to be a programmer at times. Szeroki uśmiech

lw2md2 V 1.2 - A modified version of Laguna's lw2md2 by me. Allows extraction of all frames at once by frame name, and a few fixes like correct texture names.
NOTE: Now that I have broken the .md2 file format I plan on creating a whole new GUI version and support for more formats like .3ds, and .obj.

ms3d-uv_plugin - A Milkshape plugin created by Laguna that will create a .UV file required to convert .LWO models to .md2 format with lw2md2.

Decompile V 2.0 A.K.A Anoxtools- This is an awesome one of a kind program written by Richard Tew. It decompiles APE programs into .txt files which are then editable in any text editor. Any modifications you make can be re-compiled using dparse.exe(comes with the installation of anachrodox 1.2). Using this program requires the installation of Python, and may not be usable by amateurs.
Please visit Richard Tews google source site at anachronox-modding for details, and where he is making new programs for Anachronox as well as looking for programmers to help him

winbspc - Currently the best .bsp(Anachronox map) to .map(AnachroRadiant map) conversion program. I would like to make a .bsp to .map converter specifically for Anachronox 'someday'.

Append V 1.0 - A program written by Forcas that allows you to add MODs to the Anachronox MODs menu. Under Arcade for games and Planet for maps.
NOTE: I have not tested this, since the work I have been doing allows almost a complete modification of Anachronox without actually editing source code.

IONRadiant - This is the original map editing program for Anachronox. I wouldn't recommend using this. It is here for preservation purposes.
Actually you can't get it to work, unless you read posted messages by me, and Species on PlanetAnachronox about the program.

Language Tools - The Anachronox language translation tools created by MNEMONIC.

Quick Coder - An APE code editor by Jesse Coyle.You could always use Ultraedit, but this has the nice feature of compiling your code from within the editor.

MorphObjectExportto3DS.ms - A currently unreleased 3d Studio Max Morph to Lightwave export plugin created by me. Makes it a lot easier to export model facial or body morphs from Max to Anachronox .MD2 format.

< link expired >

You can make the ads go away by registering