It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:33 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Smackdown Vs. Raw 2010
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:11 am 
VIP member
VIP member

Have thanks: 68 times

This section is kind of dead, so let's liven it up. :D

I have some saves for the Xbox 360 version of Smackdown Vs. Raw 2010. In the game you can not fight the women against the men, and women are restricted to the types of matches they can compete in, so I decided to change that. Also, there are NPCs that you can not use in the game to wrestle with. I have three different saves, and I will give a description of each one before the link.

I hope it doesn't need to be said, but you have to resign the save to work on your own console, which means you had to get your keyvault from a vulnerable 360. If you've updated your 360 and have not got the keyvault, you'll have to find out your options, I am not an expert on this, I can not help you with this. Google - resign Xbox 360 saves, for information. Maybe any members that can provide info on the subject, they can chime in and help you.

The first link is a video so you can see the save in action:
Beth Phoenix Vs. Rey Mysterio - Hell In A Cell Match

All of these saves have the added bonus of being able to play with the NPCs. Also, make sure you use the correct save, if you have Stone Cold Steve Austin, use that save, if you do not, use the other one. Note that if you do not have Stone Cold, the save will not allow you to use him, so don't expect that.

The first save lets you use Beth Phoenix as a new age Chyna, and she can compete as a man:
LINK REMOVED, SAVES ARE COMBINED IN ONE ARCHIVE NOW

The second save lets you make female CAWs that can compete as a man:

The third save combines both Beth Phoenix as a man and female CAWs as men:

You can get the updated archive here:
http://brienj.home.insightbb.com/SvR2010-NPC-Intergender-Hack.zip

It is VERY important to read the included readme file, and if you find any new "bugs", let me know so I can update my readme.

The new update also includes the ability to use the hack if you can patch one of the game files and then play the game with the new file. The updated hack also gives the NPCs an entrance, they did not have an entrance with the old hack.

Remember that once a female wrestler competes as a man, she can no longer compete against women or go for women titles. I would suggest making a separate profile, because you will also have to start all over, plus you can test the save and see if you like it. You use the saves at your own risk.

Give me feedback on any suggestions you have. Thanks. :)

You can make the ads go away by registering

XHP Creations Facebook Page (no longer maintained)

Last edited by brienj on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Smackdown Vs. Raw 2010
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:46 pm 
advanced

Have thanks: 0 time
Any chance you could do a NPC save only...

Have you found anything else worth hacking in..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:47 am 
VIP member
VIP member

DRAVEN wrote:

Sure, whenever I am thru with the funeral and stuff I plan on working on more saves, and NPCs only was one I was gonna do. :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:31 pm 
advanced

Have thanks: 0 time
Thanks brienj also can you pm me on how to replace the model in svr2010 or link me to info.. thanks draven

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:17 pm 
advanced

Have thanks: 5 times
replacing the pac files is easy the only problem im having is recreating the iso. i used s360x to extract all the files and i replaced what i wanted being models and videos but i cannot for the life of me make a damn iso so i can burn it. please any help at all would be appreciated

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:55 pm 

Have thanks: 1175 times
How did you extract the bpe sections of the files?
or did you just do some model swapping?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:16 pm 
advanced

i just did a model swap. i would love to extract the bpe files from the pac files themselves but sadly that is beyond me at this point. I also ordered the wrestle kingdom game for 360 that is also made by yukes to see if maybe we can use those models as well. i would love to be the great muta or misawa in this game lol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:28 pm 
VIP member
VIP member

DRAVEN wrote:

I have now included this in my new hack, go to the first post in the thread for the updated hack.

Enjoy! :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:24 am 
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Thanks for the updated save brienj. I just wanted to ask a few things:

1. I've noticed that the information about the characters are stored in the save file (which entrance, names, etc). Is is possible to turn off the entrance attire for characters so that they enter with their in ring clothes. the reason why I'm asking this is that when I do a model swop over characters with entrance attires, it causes the game to freeze.

2. Is it possible to add characters from previous games as dlc? I've noticed that the save file has slots for dlc but not sure what the file format of dlc content should be and how it should be referenced in the save file. I was imaging placing a pac file into the save folder and pointing the save to that file.

My site:http://sf4mods.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:45 am 
VIP member
VIP member

plodtrew wrote:
Thanks for the updated save brienj. I just wanted to ask a few things:

1. I've noticed that the information about the characters are stored in the save file (which entrance, names, etc). Is is possible to turn off the entrance attire for characters so that they enter with their in ring clothes. the reason why I'm asking this is that when I do a model swop over characters with entrance attires, it causes the game to freeze.

2. Is it possible to add characters from previous games as dlc? I've noticed that the save file has slots for dlc but not sure what the file format of dlc content should be and how it should be referenced in the save file. I was imaging placing a pac file into the save folder and pointing the save to that file.

1. I am not sure yet, but that is something I will be looking into in the future. In fact, there are new things I find every day I look. When I find this info I'll help you out. I believe however, that entrance attire is a seperate thing in the character PAC file, but it may be in the save file. I have found the entrance motion (champion and regular), entrance music, and entrance movie locations, that is why NPCs now have entrances, but as far as the attire, haven't found anything yet.

2. Yes this is possible, but you must make a DLC file. Resigners that are available however do not resign DLC files, nor would you be able to resign them, unless you stole the Live key from the M$ offices, and of course you do that at your own risk. The PAC files must be contained within DLC files, you cannot just place them in the save folder, it will not work, so you are better off adding characters some other way. There is a game file that lists all the files, you could add a new file to that list, but then you would also have to find the file that manages the wrestlers and add a new wrestler to that file, I have not figured that file out yet. If you are having problems replacing a character with another, replace John Cena and you will have better luck, the only problem is that it may lock up if you turn on entrances.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:05 am 
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

brienj wrote:
1. I am not sure yet, but that is something I will be looking into in the future. In fact, there are new things I find every day I look. When I find this info I'll help you out. I believe however, that entrance attire is a seperate thing in the character PAC file, but it may be in the save file. I have found the entrance motion (champion and regular), entrance music, and entrance movie locations, that is why NPCs now have entrances, but as far as the attire, haven't found anything yet.

2. Yes this is possible, but you must make a DLC file. Resigners that are available however do not resign DLC files, nor would you be able to resign them, unless you stole the Live key from the M$ offices, and of course you do that at your own risk. The PAC files must be contained within DLC files, you cannot just place them in the save folder, it will not work, so you are better off adding characters some other way. There is a game file that lists all the files, you could add a new file to that list, but then you would also have to find the file that manages the wrestlers and add a new wrestler to that file, I have not figured that file out yet. If you are having problems replacing a character with another, replace John Cena and you will have better luck, the only problem is that it may lock up if you turn on entrances.

Dlc replacement is way too complicated. Is replacing a caw with a model a possiblility?

I wanted to do it that way because I am limited to replacing a character with the same or smaller filesize, or my game freezes. Also the entrances freeze.

I did however find that replacing a character which has entracne attire (e.g. edge has a tshirt) will cause the entrances to freeze but replacing a character with no entrance attire (e.g Mr kennedy) doesnt cause the game to freeze at all.

It seems to me that the info about wether the character has entrance attire is not stored in the pac file as we are replacing the pac file with a completely new pac file. I'm assuming that all info about the character is transferred from the chetc.pac file into the save file. Editing the names and attributes here changes it in game. I'm hoping that there is a flag telling the game to load entrance attire.

also, you probably know this already but there is a 16byte string which specifies the attirbutes for characters. It's located 17bytes before the name of the character.

It would also be cool to see if there is an value stored for the height of the character in the save file so that we can edit this for the new modded character.

Looking forward to your findings. :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:04 pm 
VIP member
VIP member

plodtrew wrote:
Dlc replacement is way too complicated. Is replacing a caw with a model a possiblility?

I wanted to do it that way because I am limited to replacing a character with the same or smaller filesize, or my game freezes. Also the entrances freeze.

I did however find that replacing a character which has entracne attire (e.g. edge has a tshirt) will cause the entrances to freeze but replacing a character with no entrance attire (e.g Mr kennedy) doesnt cause the game to freeze at all.

It seems to me that the info about wether the character has entrance attire is not stored in the pac file as we are replacing the pac file with a completely new pac file. I'm assuming that all info about the character is transferred from the chetc.pac file into the save file. Editing the names and attributes here changes it in game. I'm hoping that there is a flag telling the game to load entrance attire.

also, you probably know this already but there is a 16byte string which specifies the attirbutes for characters. It's located 17bytes before the name of the character.

It would also be cool to see if there is an value stored for the height of the character in the save file so that we can edit this for the new modded character.

Looking forward to your findings. :)

If you can find the base model for the CAW, you could possibly change that, but that would change it for all CAWs, and also, the model would probably not be compatible with the CAW info. The way a CAW works is like this. There is a base model, then the CAW save file has a list of all modifications made to that base model.

There is a file that lists the filesizes of the files and one that lists all the files in the game, that's why it freezes for you. Off hand I can't remember if they are the same file or two different files, I am not home right now with access to all my stuff, but I know that is how it works. John Cena is good to replace, because he has the biggest filesize if I remember correctly.

As far as the entrance attire is concerned, if you replace somebody with entrance attire, the person you replace them with must also have entrance attire, and the safest thing is just to replace someone without entrance attire if you want to see an entrance.

That file is the info used in the save file, that is correct, and I know about the stats and haven't released anything based on the stats or else M$ would be looking hard at me. If I release too much stuff, especially anything that helps cheating online, the game would be patched real fast, like having that file in a DLC file, that way it can't be modified. ;)

I believe the height is stored somewhere in a game file, but not sure if it's the save file yet.

Something to add is that I found the entrance motion files, and will be seeing if I can replace an unwanted entrance with an entrance from an older game.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:13 pm 
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Cool, would be great to add older entrances.

One question, I am trying to change the names of in game characters. I am replacing the names with the exact same number of characters e.g. jtg - rvd. However when I make any changes to the save file, it gives me an error that the save file has been corrupted.

However, when I resign and use your save, it works perfectly. Do I need to rehash or resign my saves even though its on the same machine and same profile.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:53 am 
VIP member
VIP member

plodtrew wrote:

One question, I am trying to change the names of in game characters. I am replacing the names with the exact same number of characters e.g. jtg - rvd. However when I make any changes to the save file, it gives me an error that the save file has been corrupted.

However, when I resign and use your save, it works perfectly. Do I need to rehash or resign my saves even though its on the same machine and same profile.

Saves, as well as all content on the HDD, are in a format called STFS. When you change one byte, it corrupts the whole file, there are a bunch of hashes that must be fixed and then you have to resign the file. Also, the game has it's own built in protection to prevent tampering. ;)

I have a custom program I made to change the save file, but it has some things in it that I don't want out, they could get me in legal problems, so no matter how much anyone asks, I won't give it out, sorry. If you want to change something, change it in the chEtc.pac file and you shouldn't have any problem, but you'll have to erase your old save, and it will make a new one for you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:52 am 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 1 time
brienj wrote:
plodtrew wrote:

Saves, as well as all content on the HDD, are in a format called STFS. When you change one byte, it corrupts the whole file, there are a bunch of hashes that must be fixed and then you have to resign the file. Also, the game has it's own built in protection to prevent tampering. ;)

I have a custom program I made to change the save file, but it has some things in it that I don't want out, they could get me in legal problems, so no matter how much anyone asks, I won't give it out, sorry. If you want to change something, change it in the chEtc.pac file and you shouldn't have any problem, but you'll have to erase your old save, and it will make a new one for you.

When I try to change wrestler names in the chEtc.pac and then reburn, the disk always becomes unreadable, I assume this is because Im hex editing the compressed file but I am only replacing the characters in the names with other characters I am not adding any new letters so the name remains the same length.
Why does this not work? This is driving me insane (and Im wasting a lot of disks, any help would be greatly appreciated.