XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:16 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Greetings
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:46 pm 
advanced

Have thanks: 1 time

Good day to you, Ladies & Gentlemen of XeNTaX. I'd like to bid you welcome and introduce myself to you.

I am Delacroix, a fan translator and modder -- however since 2001 I've been stumbling on concrete walls when trying to do anything that's related to my interests due to the eruption of the obscene amount of exotic archive and file formats used in the games I like and want to modify in various ways. I'll be posting several requests related to some of my old, shelved endeavors as well as the more recent ones that I am currently into. Any help regarding my projects will be very welcome and I'll be grateful for the bottom of my heart -- however, a word of warning for those who'd like to sell their services to me (I know the rules allow this): I do not have a regular source of income (job) so I'll be unable to pay you with the little money I have. The only things I can offer is my gratitude as well as gratitude of people that use the modifications that I'll be making thanks to your help, as well as a place in the Credits section for each modification's documentation. I may sound like a newbie leecher because since, like, 2006 I've been really out of the loop and even back then I was mostly present at Polish sites.

The games I'll be needing assistance with are as follows:

Blade & Sword (PC) (2003) (Pixel Soft, WhipTail Interactive) -- help with archive format for translation purposes
Blade & Sword II (PC) (2005) (Pixel Soft, Akella) -- help with archive format for translation purposes
Culpa Innata (PC) (2007) (Momentum / Strategy First) -- help with archive format for translation purposes
Heavenly Sword (PS3) (2007) (Ninja Theory / Sony Computer Entertainment) -- help with archive format containing music files
Prince of Persia (PC / XBOX360) (2008) (Ubisoft) -- help with FORGE archive format for purposes of importing some of the Epilogue resources into the base game
Resident Evil 5 (PC / XBOX360) (2009) (Capcom) -- help with various file formats for purposes of converting certain DLC elements from XBOX360 to the PC version
Tomb Raider Underworld (PC / XBOX360) (2008) (Crystal Dynamics / Eidos Interactive) -- help with various file formats for purposes of converting certain DLC elements from XBOX360 to the PC version

This is all, for now. Each project will have a respective entry in the Game Archive Research forum with details on the project itself and the kind of assistance I'll be needing.

Thank you most kindly in advance for any help.

~~Delacroix

You can make the ads go away by registering