XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:28 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: looking for a posed model to 3D print -- XNTX=26
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:29 pm 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 0 time

ok. been following this site for a while, but can't seem to retrieve my old passwod (username was either wardialer or wardialer7218). anyways, that's not the point.

i've designed and built a 3D printer, well actually 2 of them now. youtube clips should be under 'IKEA RepRap' and 'CounterSync RepRap'. again, i'm straying off topic.

i've been looking for a model to 3D print on my giant printer and kind of put it through its paces so i can address any issues it reveals on the 3D printed object. so far i've just been printing flowalistik's bulbasaur, and i have like 5 of them... so i don't want to print any more of those. here are the conditions for the model i'm looking to print now:

1) relatively new high-poly model from a relatively recent game.
2) using original animations from the game, not posed by a third party.
3) preferably a 'lovely lady', but not overly slutty... classy but hot.
4) not too many 2D parts like bangs or skirts, because slic3r won't slice that up, and my printer won't be able to print it. i can clean it up in blender, but again the fewer the better. i can always add depth to them if necessary.
5) i don't care about textures, materials, or UV mapping... i'm just printing the geometry to see how well X,Y,Z prints.

i don't need any submissions... just info on any potential games that might support original animations that i can pop into blender w/o too many steps, and the tools i'll need to get it done. i already got Tali from ME3 via UEViewer (psk,psa)-->UDK (fbx)-->Autodesk FBX Converter (obj). i'd like to know specifically if disney's infinity has animation support or any kind of pre-posed model in the game, or if DOA5LR can somehow have animations extracted.

thanks for reading... and any recommendations you might have for me.

You can make the ads go away by registering

Post subject: Re: looking for a posed model to 3D print -- XNTX=26
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:55 am 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 1 time
:[ hmmm i might have smth to suggest, gimme time

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:45 pm 
ultra-n00b

ok. i managed to rip a model from girl battle hentai super blast using 3D Ripper DX and fix the skew using Dusan's old blender script.
i also grabbed some nice korean models off youtube from rroobboo 999 in c4d.
and i got mass effect 3 dumped so i can rip EDI if i have to.

i'm still researching ripping and there's an a lot of info on this stuff that's way beyond me. specifically if someone could tell me if there's a way to RIP posed models or animations from the following games using any means necessary (i even got a mac partition if there are any OpenGL mac games worth ripping from). so before i clean up the models i already have and make them 'watertight' for 3D printing, could anyone knowledgeable please answer the following questions for me:

1) does ninja ripper only rip T-poses?

2) is gameassassin a write-off? all the versions i have want me to register, and the domain is dead... so i'm guessing GA is discontinued.

3) games i'd like to rip posed characters from:
DOA5LR (i only managed to rip Tina's cowboy hat and a few stages from story mode)
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (takes too long to rip w/ 3D Ripper and freezes after 3DR file is written, i can't open it because i don't have an old 3DS Max).
Valkyria Chronicles (should be pretty straight forward, just waiting for my brother to send me his save game)
Ninja Storm 5 (no clue on this one)
Dark Souls 3 (same).

any info is GREATLY appreciated.

also managed to rip some models from ninja storm 3.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:08 am 

Have thanks: 471 times
wardialer6000 wrote:
ok. i managed to rip a model from girl battle hentai super blast using 3D Ripper DX and fix the skew using Dusan's old blender script.

Please be extremely careful when posting content from GBHSB, for your own sake as well as Xentax's. The developers of this title have been extremely aggressive when it comes to protecting their copyright and IP. My wife is still not over the fact that I was forced to give up our firstborn to be raised by the Company as a base subject for their new army of H-game encryption developers. It was the only alternative to allowing them to lobotomize me and end my family line, in order to forever secure the secrets of the Mega-H quantum encryption technology.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:07 pm 
ultra-n00b

Woah.. Those look great