ok. been following this site for a while, but can't seem to retrieve my old passwod (username was either wardialer or wardialer7218). anyways, that's not the point.
i've designed and built a 3D printer, well actually 2 of them now. youtube clips should be under 'IKEA RepRap' and 'CounterSync RepRap'. again, i'm straying off topic.
i've been looking for a model to 3D print on my giant printer and kind of put it through its paces so i can address any issues it reveals on the 3D printed object. so far i've just been printing flowalistik's bulbasaur, and i have like 5 of them... so i don't want to print any more of those. here are the conditions for the model i'm looking to print now:
1) relatively new high-poly model from a relatively recent game.
2) using original animations from the game, not posed by a third party.
3) preferably a 'lovely lady', but not overly slutty... classy but hot.
4) not too many 2D parts like bangs or skirts, because slic3r won't slice that up, and my printer won't be able to print it. i can clean it up in blender, but again the fewer the better. i can always add depth to them if necessary.
5) i don't care about textures, materials, or UV mapping... i'm just printing the geometry to see how well X,Y,Z prints.
i don't need any submissions... just info on any potential games that might support original animations that i can pop into blender w/o too many steps, and the tools i'll need to get it done. i already got Tali from ME3 via UEViewer (psk,psa)-->UDK (fbx)-->Autodesk FBX Converter (obj). i'd like to know specifically if disney's infinity has animation support or any kind of pre-posed model in the game, or if DOA5LR can somehow have animations extracted.
thanks for reading... and any recommendations you might have for me.
You can make the ads go away by registering