XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 6:35 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Revelation Online - PG files(?)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:32 pm 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 0 time

Hello all!

Soo... We are on 2018, and the "global" version from My.com is just one year old, still on beta (When you login you can see, on the chat, a messatge where it is a "Whelcome to the beta" messatge). This game is soo lovely, but on My.com its like a half of the game compared with the chinese server and it becomes exaggeratedly p2fast progress or pay2look. I see how people come but just play like a week, and some people from the guild i am are asking about the famous private servers like on the most MMORPGames. Ive been developing maps and items on some Metin2 servers, but im no longer on that community, and i know how viral this things are.

Well, im here to ask abut this situation on Revelation Online or Tianyu (original), if someone want to participate or know about some information will be great!

Ive been researching about the .PG files from Revelation Online client. On this forum there are some users that made a good work some years ago, they made a tool that can decompress the .PG files and still working, i just tried on the My.com client today 19/03/2018 ( /viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14472 ). But we dont have some tool to compress again the files, im not good doing that kind of things, if someone can try it will won some love from many people.

Thank you and sorry about my bad english.
And sorry if this is not the good place for this post

You can make the ads go away by registering