It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:01 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Re: Super Sentai Legend Wars "__data" and "__info" files
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:09 am 
n00b

Have thanks: 0 time

I know someone did find models from super sentai legend game IOS version (with jailbroken apple device) I have an iPod but I couldn't get the game because different regions(Canada not Japan)

You can make the ads go away by registering

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:00 pm 
advanced

Have thanks: 4 times
Yes, you need root. Use the root browser to access the data - cache folder.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:06 pm 
advanced

sasimiv11 wrote:
I know someone did find models from super sentai legend game IOS version (with jailbroken apple device) I have an iPod but I couldn't get the game because different regions(Canada not Japan)

Talk to http://krocobengel.deviantart.com/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:35 pm 
n00b

dswd2015 wrote:

Alright How do you root your machine? Because I need to get go buster models for making costumes. I make costumes for nonprofit organizations.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:45 pm 
advanced

sasimiv11 wrote:
dswd2015 wrote:

Alright How do you root your machine? Because I need to get go buster models for making costumes. I make costumes for nonprofit organizations.

Download bluestacks rooted or droid4x. Install root browser to access the folders. Search on youtube how to share emulator files with windows.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:58 am 
n00b

dswd2015 wrote:
sasimiv11 wrote:
dswd2015 wrote:

Download bluestacks rooted or droid4x. Install root browser to access the folders. Search on youtube how to share emulator files with windows.

Thank you very much for your help. I hope I can get this done soon.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:59 am 
n00b

dswd2015 wrote:
sasimiv11 wrote:
dswd2015 wrote:

Thank you very much for your help. I hope I can get this done soon.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:20 pm 
beginner

Not related to Super Sentai but to do with _data and _info files. I am using UnityEX to go through individual folders to figure out how to extract the right mesh and textures (For Dark Avenger 3)
Finally found some .mesh files. However UnityEX is not bale to extract the source files foe .mesh files however it can export the .mesh file. Problem is I am not able to find any tools or scripts for importing .mesh files in Blender or 3DS Max....Any idea?
dswd2015 wrote:

This is the method I know to extract this type of file. Unfortunately not all __data files have templates and textures, so you need to extract them one by one to know the contents of the file.

* Important step: The extraction procedure must be performed on another partition, in my case a pen drive, the programs used and files must be on the same partition of the procedure.

Contents of the .rar file: instructions in txt, extracted files and demo images of the procedure, just follow the instructions of the txt file and images to do the tutorial correctly.

This method was tested in the Kamen Rider Battle Rush game, and in the sample file posted, I'm not sure if it works in other games. I hope I have helped.

Unity Studio: http://www.mediafire.com/file/d1x0mljln ... Studio.zip

Unity Assets Bundle Extractor 32 bits: http://www.mediafire.com/file/a8996pcgr ... _32bit.zip

Unity Assets Bundle Extractor 64 bits: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6tjws6670 ... _64bit.zip

Tutorial: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1ujw3r166 ... +Files.rar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:07 pm 
advanced

parttimegamer15 wrote:
Not related to Super Sentai but to do with _data and _info files. I am using UnityEX to go through individual folders to figure out how to extract the right mesh and textures (For Dark Avenger 3)
Finally found some .mesh files. However UnityEX is not bale to extract the source files foe .mesh files however it can export the .mesh file. Problem is I am not able to find any tools or scripts for importing .mesh files in Blender or 3DS Max....Any idea?
dswd2015 wrote:

This is the method I know to extract this type of file. Unfortunately not all __data files have templates and textures, so you need to extract them one by one to know the contents of the file.

* Important step: The extraction procedure must be performed on another partition, in my case a pen drive, the programs used and files must be on the same partition of the procedure.

Contents of the .rar file: instructions in txt, extracted files and demo images of the procedure, just follow the instructions of the txt file and images to do the tutorial correctly.

This method was tested in the Kamen Rider Battle Rush game, and in the sample file posted, I'm not sure if it works in other games. I hope I have helped.

Unity Studio: http://www.mediafire.com/file/d1x0mljln ... Studio.zip

Unity Assets Bundle Extractor 32 bits: http://www.mediafire.com/file/a8996pcgr ... _32bit.zip

Unity Assets Bundle Extractor 64 bits: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6tjws6670 ... _64bit.zip

Tutorial: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1ujw3r166 ... +Files.rar

Unfortunately I do not know a way to import .mesh files into Blender or 3D Max, the method I know to extract __data files is described in the tutorial.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:56 am 
ultra-n00b

Hello. I don't understand how you extracted the [Kamen Rider Storm Heroes],
You can teach me 1 I have used UnityEX -Unity.Studio.v0.7.0 -AssetsBundleExtractor
Trying to get the model but failed. I found the model file. But it was blank after opening. He was encrypted. I don't know how to crack him. Can you teach me?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:17 pm 
advanced

k1995 wrote:
You can teach me 1 I have used UnityEX -Unity.Studio.v0.7.0 -AssetsBundleExtractor
Trying to get the model but failed. I found the model file. But it was blank after opening. He was encrypted. I don't know how to crack him. Can you teach me?

Sorry, the topic is about Super Sentai Legend Wars. The game Kamen Rider Transcend Heroes ended on 31/08/2017, can not be extract.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:11 pm 
ultra-n00b

dswd2015 wrote:
k1995 wrote:

Sorry, the topic is about Super Sentai Legend Wars. The game Kamen Rider Transcend Heroes ended on 31/08/2017, can not be extract.

I'm sorry, because I really want to know. At another post, God, he's gone. That's too bad. I really can't say how your model was converted before