XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:06 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: RX2 Texture Unpacker/Repacker Tool (v0.0.2.1)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:53 am 
beginner

Have thanks: 2 times

So I am making an RX2 [RW4xb2] file exporter with easy access to information about the files for modding and it supports 100% of Skate 2 and 3 Textures at the moment.

Thought it'd share it here for those that might need it for easier modding without having to check all the info in the Hex Editor.

I will add support for all other EA Games RX2 files over time as I work on it, and also add reimport options with different mipmap levels and settings for easy modding of files. :)
If you have any request for options and information that might be needed from the files, post about it below and I will add it when I have time.

How to use: https://youtu.be/cSLv-oyI6Qg
Download: https://mega.nz/#F!L05SEArB!Tay7tyVKps27RK5whClf9A

Update v0.0.2.1

1. Tool now repacks to RX2 as well as XPR.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update v0.0.1.6

1. Added ability to compress rx2 files with the RefPack algorithm.
2. Added highly experimental option to repack the xpr without mipmaps/levels. Only works if the exported XPR has less than 10 levels right now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update v0.0.1.5

1. Added RePacking to XPR from loaded TGA.
2. Stability updates and release build instead of debug.
3. Checks TGA width and height and compares it to the RX2 so they absolutely match. If they don't match, it won't load the TGA file.
4. Each file is put in it's own folder with time and date on it, both for repacked and TGA files.

Update v0.0.1.4

Update the Tool to Support Skate 1.

Update v0.0.1.3

Added okay support for Some of the NHL games and some support for Def Jam: Icon.

Update v0.0.1.0

Added support for Skate 2/3.

Edit: I just saw there was a general tools section. Move this over there if you want to :P

Much love,
GHFear

You can make the ads go away by registering

Post subject: Re: RX2 Texture Unpacker/Repacker Tool (v0.0.2.1)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:58 am 
beginner

Have thanks: 0 time
GHFear wrote:
So I am making an RX2 [RW4xb2] file exporter with easy access to information about the files for modding and it supports 100% of Skate 2 and 3 Textures at the moment.

Thought it'd share it here for those that might need it for easier modding without having to check all the info in the Hex Editor.

I will add support for all other EA Games RX2 files over time as I work on it, and also add reimport options with different mipmap levels and settings for easy modding of files. :)
If you have any request for options and information that might be needed from the files, post about it below and I will add it when I have time.

Update v0.0.2.1

Update v0.0.1.6

2. Added highly experimental option to repack the xpr without mipmaps/levels. Only works if the exported XPR has less than 10 levels right now!

Update v0.0.1.5

3. Checks TGA width and height and compares it to the RX2 so they absolutely match. If they don't match, it won't load the TGA file.
4. Each file is put in it's own folder with time and date on it, both for repacked and TGA files.

Update v0.0.1.4

Update v0.0.1.3

Added okay support for Some of the NHL games and some support for Def Jam: Icon.

Update v0.0.1.0

Edit: I just saw there was a general tools section. Move this over there if you want to :P

Much love,
GHFear

I can't open obj file with noesis?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:26 pm 
beginner

Have thanks: 2 times
mita996 wrote:
GHFear wrote:

Update v0.0.2.1

Update v0.0.1.6

Update v0.0.1.5

Update v0.0.1.4

Update v0.0.1.3

Update v0.0.1.0

Much love,
GHFear

I can't open obj file with noesis?

Not yet. No. I will work on that once I have a new apartment and things are steady.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:55 pm 
beginner

Have thanks: 0 time
GHFear wrote:

Update v0.0.2.1

Update v0.0.1.6

Update v0.0.1.5

Update v0.0.1.4

Update v0.0.1.3

Update v0.0.1.0

Much love,
GHFear

Great tool mate, I've download all the scripts, noesis, but I can't open it with noesis. I realize that the files are compressed ''rw4xb2''. I want to extract textures from old fifa. Please help me. Here is a sample: https://www.mediafire.com/file/tdt0d72r ... s.rx2/file