It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:53 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Missing sounds from Dead Space 3 not found with BigViewer
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:30 pm 
veteran

Have thanks: 2 times

I didn't want to bump an old thread in case this question never gets answered, but I noticed a while back that the bigviewer list of Dead Space 3's archive files is missing some audio, both from the main game and the Awakened DLC.

Examples include, the music which plays when the dog-Lurkers appear for the first time in CMS Roanoke, the power generator room "boss" fight theme, majority of the "landing on Tau Volantis" themes, the battle theme when you are escaping the hangar after Ellie activates the launch sequence, the combat theme which plays after going up to the roof on top of the Nexus specimen, the combat theme version of the final Moon Crash theme and the dementia audio from Awakened, which are all I can think of right now. I've gone through every single audio in the general audiostreams folder of both the base game and DLC multiple times and I can't find them anywhere.

I'm using the bigviewer list by daemon1 which only has 2 unknowns in total in the 2 audiostreams archives, so they most definetly are not simply listed as unknown.

Edit: There are also 25 audio files from the audiostreams folder which ealayer3 is unable to convert, 5 of which are music but I don't think they're what I'm looking for.

You can make the ads go away by registering