It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:25 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Re: Rainbow Six: Siege AudioKinetic PCK container
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:03 pm 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 0 time

Wow that reply was fast man! its good cuz I have a problem with the script and I need to ask you about it. I do everything as u say but in the end, the script completely deletes whatever is in the output folder. Before doing that (while in the middle of conversion) I regularly check the output folder and I never see any converted file. All of them are either left as .bnk , wwise , at3 or lwav and not a single converted .wav file. So that's why the scripts deletes everything in the output folder when its done because nothing converted and all that's left are junk unconverted files. I also check the script while its running and not a single error is shown. Every step is done completely that's what script says at least. Maybe you would know why...
(just so you know, my r6 siege is not up to date and still has day 1 sound files but they are not damaged or corrupted as singleplayer runs without problems.) Please help me with this.

You can make the ads go away by registering

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:48 am 
n00b

Have thanks: 1 time
If you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8, chances are that you need to update your PowerShell:

• Search 'PowerShell' in Windows and open it
  • Type (or paste):
    Code:
    $PSVersionTable
  • Hit 'Enter'

Your PowerShell version should be no lower than '4.0.0.0'.
You can update PowerShell here and some more information can be found here.

If you are using Windows 8.1 or higher, please enable the '-Debug' parameter and run the script once more (you may use additional parameters):

• If you are launching the script with the batch wrapper ('r6s_extractor_0.7.0.bat'):

• Right click on 'r6s_extractor_0.7.0.bat' and click 'Edit' (or: 'Edit with Notepad++' - I strongly suggest you use Notepad++ or a similar text editor rather than Microsofts default notepad.)
    • Line 78 (the 3rd last line) should look like this:
      Code:
      PowerShell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -NoProfile -File ".\bin\r6s_extractor_0.7.0.ps1" -Batch
    • Just add ' -Debug', should look like this:
      Code:
      PowerShell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -NoProfile -File ".\bin\r6s_extractor_0.7.0.ps1" -Batch -Debug

• If you are launching the script directly ('r6s_extractor_0.7.0.ps1'):

• Open PowerShell (adjust the path if necessary) and add ' -Debug'
      Code:
      $Home\Desktop\r6s_extractor_0.7.0.ps1 -Debug

You will find a folder called 'debug' next to the 'r6s_extractor_0.7.0.bat', all error logs are saved there.

PS: I'd be really intrested in those day 1 audio files... ;)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:13 pm 
ultra-n00b

alright I did it and lets see how It goes. im running the script again. Day 1 files aren't that much different but ive found some unused musics/soundtracks and 1 song which is really sad and gives me story mode music vibes I dunno how to explain ill upload it to youtube. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ8eI6 ... subscriber this is my channel I upload cool stuff sometimes.

EDIT: Debug shows all sorts of errors you would understand so here they are.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7bzm7mjge9vj ... Mg9Ba?dl=0

just so you know, all error txt files here are untouched except r6s_extractor_12_wwise_error.txt because this one alone was 20mb lol thats a lot for txt file so it required lots of time to be uploaded so i opened it and saw all the errors are the same and i deleted most of them to reduce file size. I left around 10 or 15 lines there im sure you will know whats the error from those. All the errors in that txt say the same thing though.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:45 am 
n00b

It seems like the enviromental variables are not set and if I had to take a guess on why the merging does not work, I'd say the path contains special characters.
However, I need some more information to help you out:

• What operating system are you running? (e.g.: 'Microsoft Windows 10 Pro')
    • Search for 'System Information' and open it
    • Check the first line ('OS Name')

• What version of PowerShell are you running? (e.g.: '5.1.17134.228')
    • Search for 'PowerShell' and open it
    • Type (or paste)
      Code:
      $PSVersionTable
    • Hit 'Enter' and check the first line ('PSVersion')

• Are you using the 'r6s_extractor_0.7.0.bat' or the 'r6s_extractor_0.7.0.ps1' to launch the script? (Either 'Windows Batch File (.bat)' or 'Windows PowerShell Script (.ps1)')
    • Right click on the file and choose 'Properties'
    • Check 'Type of file:'

• What is the location of the file? (e.g.: 'C:\Users\Username\Desktop\extractor')
    • Right click on the file and choose 'Properties'
    • Check 'Location:'

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:33 pm 
ultra-n00b

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise

PowerShell: 5.1.17134.228

I'm using the r6s_extractor_0.7.0.bat on desktop.

First i downloaded the r6s_extractor_0.7.0.bat from the link u posted here , i extract it to desktop and open it. Then it downloads Bin folder to the desktop and there it downloads all the required stuff as you know.

I can show you what folder and files i have in my siege directory. Its not an original copy though its a torrent. The thing is, r6_extractor.bat wouldnt work on my game because extractor looked for siege in directory where uplay games are installed and it wouldnt find siege because thats not where my game is installed. So what i did is, i entered system registry and added new keys for siege and placed my game files where uplay games are originally installed. Then .bat worked and now im stuck with this current problem.

So here are the pics:

Image This is the game's folder.

Image This is what i see when i enter sounddata folder.

Image And this is what the game has in pc folder of sounddata folder.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:35 pm 
n00b

Voron111999 wrote:
The thing is, r6_extractor.bat wouldnt work on my game because extractor looked for siege in directory where uplay games are installed and it wouldnt find siege because thats not where my game is installed. So what i did is, i entered system registry and added new keys for siege and placed my game files where uplay games are originally installed. Then .bat worked and now im stuck with this current problem.

You could have just simply pasted the path to your Rainbow Six Siege directory there instead (just don't forget the double quotation marks), e.g.:
Code:
:: dir_rainbow = "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege"
Will make sure to put this in the comment above to prevent confusion with the next update. ;)

Back to your problem: I assume you either moved the folder 'bin' or some of the files. If that should be the case, recreate the default structure (see below) or adjust the paths to the programs in 'r6s_extractor_0.7.0.bat' (don't forget the quotation marks).
If you do the latter, make sure that the '.bms' scripts are in the same folder as the 'r6s_extractor_0.7.0.ps1' script (this is due to hardcoded script locations - again, will look into this and fix it with the next update).

The default structure should look like this (files and folders marked with '[optional]' are not important for the script to run properly):
Code:
C:.
├───bin
│   ├───archives [optional]
│   ├───bnk_extractor.bms
│   ├───func_getTYPE.bms
│   ├───packed_codebooks_aoTuV_603.bin
│   ├───pck_AKPK_extractor.bms
│   ├───quickbms.exe
│   ├───r6s_extractor_0.7.0.ps1
│   ├───revorb.exe
│   ├───ww2ogg.exe
│   ├───wwise_ima_adpcm.exe
│   └───wwise_pcm_decoder.bms
├───debug [optional]
├───logs [optional]
├───output [optional]
├───profiles [optional]
├───ReadMe.txt [optional]
└───r6s_extractor_0.7.0.bat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:27 pm 
ultra-n00b

Hey thanks man youve been really helpful! i just deleted the torrent r6 siege i had after extracting required audio files such as musics and stuff manually and bought the game on uplay so its much better that way. I will get to play it and test ur script on it too ill let u know how it goes.