XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:28 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Hitman 6 (2016)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:49 pm 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1703
Has thanked: 38 times
Have thanks: 1128 times














You can make the ads go away by registering

Hitman 6 tools.
Current state: all skeletal and most static models can be extracted with skeletons and textures. You must be able to get and check models now and start finding their hashes.

When run, the tool will output a model in SMD & ASCII, and a material text file with a list of all materials used by this model. All these textures will be extracted to corresponding folders.

To work, the tool needs rpkg.ini and/or rpkg_patch.ini - list of packages to look for models, you must edit it with your folder names.

1. run tool without parameters
It will output a list of skeletal models in all packages from RPKG.ini
So if you want only models from DLC5, delete other lines from RPKG.ini
For example, run Hitman6 > list.txt and it will create list.txt
This list has hash, size, number of materials for each model.
you have an idea, if it has 10 materials and its big, its probably character

2. to get one model, run the tool like Hitman6 6D1BF1B36511FD
this will create hitman's tie

3. to get all models in a list, run Hitman6 list.txt or drop list.txt onto the EXE

4. to get all models as game tree, run Hitman6 all or Hitman6 alltxt

Image

Cloth is weighted to the main skeleton

Image

Image


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Last edited by daemon1 on Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:55 am, edited 7 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hitman 6
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:35 pm 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1703
Has thanked: 38 times
Have thanks: 1128 times
..


Last edited by daemon1 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hitman 6
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:38 pm 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1703
Has thanked: 38 times
Have thanks: 1128 times
tests show that textures are properly extracted and linked to models
first tool version will be released soon

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hitman 6
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:27 pm 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:51 am
Posts: 29
Has thanked: 19 times
Have thanks: 5 times
Well done! :D

Does this also use data from any of the following?

MATB <- RENDER MATERIAL EntityBlueprint
MATE <- RENDER MATERIAL EFFECT
MATI <- RENDER MATERIAL INSTANCE
MATT <- RENDER MATERIAL ENTITY TYPE

The material setup looks accurately done


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hitman 6
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:13 pm 
Offline
double-veteran
double-veteran
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:24 am
Posts: 929
Location: Russia, Siberia
Has thanked: 221 times
Have thanks: 107 times
hhchunter wrote:
The material setup looks accurately done
if you talking about last pictures of the head then it's nothing to do with the hitman ingame materials settings - it's totaly fake material made within 3d max (and its shader) though it might look accurate :wink:

_________________
Thank you for all you do here
my blog | my forum


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hitman 6
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:27 am 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1703
Has thanked: 38 times
Have thanks: 1128 times
hhchunter wrote:
MATI <- RENDER MATERIAL INSTANCE

this one is used to make a list of textures used in each material


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hitman 6
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:34 pm 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1703
Has thanked: 38 times
Have thanks: 1128 times
Tool posted.

There is a way to group all outfit parts together, I'm working on it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hitman 6
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:41 pm 
Offline
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:30 am
Posts: 411
Has thanked: 98 times
Have thanks: 257 times
I'm not exactly clear which one you consider "Hitman 6". The list of games is this:

Image

If I go in chronological order, 6 would be Absolution. Is that what this is for, or is it another game?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hitman 6
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:23 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:05 pm
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 5 times
Have thanks: 0 time
volfin wrote:
I'm not exactly clear which one you consider "Hitman 6". The list of games is this:

Image

If I go in chronological order, 6 would be Absolution. Is that what this is for, or is it another game?



HI , from what i can tell hitman 6 is hitman from the 2016 excluding the trilogy edition and hitman go .


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hitman 6
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:39 pm 
Offline
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:30 am
Posts: 411
Has thanked: 98 times
Have thanks: 257 times
kahuna wrote:
volfin wrote:
I'm not exactly clear which one you consider "Hitman 6". The list of games is this:

Image

If I go in chronological order, 6 would be Absolution. Is that what this is for, or is it another game?



HI , from what i can tell hitman 6 is hitman from the 2016 excluding the trilogy edition and hitman go .


Ok, that actually makes sense. Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hitman 6
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:00 pm 
Offline
double-veteran
double-veteran
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:24 am
Posts: 929
Location: Russia, Siberia
Has thanked: 221 times
Have thanks: 107 times
yeah, it's hitman 2016: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitman_(2016_video_game)

_________________
Thank you for all you do here
my blog | my forum


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hitman 6 (2016)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:41 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:12 pm
Posts: 3
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Any chance that this can be updated to work on Hitman Sniper Assassin as well? It uses the same type of archives as Hitman 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hitman 6 (2016)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:58 am 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1703
Has thanked: 38 times
Have thanks: 1128 times
New version (first post updated)

1. Full game tree extraction

Run Hitman6 all or Hitman6 alltxt

This will extract all models from all files listed in INI files, and put them into folders according to game tree. For example, if some hitman outfit (or some NPC) consists of 9 models, they will all be in one folder.

Warning: it will create a lot of duplicates, because naturally some models are shared between many outfits/npcs.

With "all" option, all materials will be put into ONE common folder called "materials".
With "alltxt" option, materials will be put into separate subfolder for each model set, and this will increase output size tremendously, because of even more duplicates.

2. Patch support

To support patches, new INI file is needed - rpkg_patch.ini
You can regulate what to extract by deleting lines in these files.
For example, if you delete ALL files in rpkg.ini - it will only extract patches and so on.

3. Static objects support

Most static objects will be extracted both with new "all" options, and old options where you can extract individual model or a list of models.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hitman 6 (2016)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:04 pm 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:20 am
Posts: 29
Has thanked: 4 times
Have thanks: 2 times
Hey daemon, did you look into getting the animation, the game has some pretty cool animations both crowd and player and object interaction that most game doesn't have. like dragging people, etc.

I know i bug you alot about animations. but i need animation from any game so i can create my own game in UE4. whether its quantum break or this game.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hitman 6 (2016)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:05 pm 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:20 am
Posts: 29
Has thanked: 4 times
Have thanks: 2 times
daemon1 wrote:
New version (first post updated)

1. Full game tree extraction

Run Hitman6 all or Hitman6 alltxt

This will extract all models from all files listed in INI files, and put them into folders according to game tree. For example, if some hitman outfit (or some NPC) consists of 9 models, they will all be in one folder.

Warning: it will create a lot of duplicates, because naturally some models are shared between many outfits/npcs.

With "all" option, all materials will be put into ONE common folder called "materials".
With "alltxt" option, materials will be put into separate subfolder for each model set, and this will increase output size tremendously, because of even more duplicates.

2. Patch support

To support patches, new INI file is needed - rpkg_patch.ini
You can regulate what to extract by deleting lines in these files.
For example, if you delete ALL files in rpkg.ini - it will only extract patches and so on.

3. Static objects support

Most static objects will be extracted both with new "all" options, and old options where you can extract individual model or a list of models.


Forgot to quote you so you can see this, but see above.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], xtiger and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group