XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:18 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:12 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:50 pm
Posts: 4
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 0 time

What would I have to offer to get animation support? Would like to import into Ark for mods etc. I can make a donation for the time of work required!

You can make the ads go away by registering



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:29 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:59 pm
Posts: 19
Has thanked: 6 times
Have thanks: 0 time
I'm maybe stupid or just blind... but i didn't found the script :(

I understand, it would need time to write a animation supported script.. but it would be really great :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:47 pm 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1720
Has thanked: 38 times
Have thanks: 1174 times
Mcflyhigh1 wrote:
I'm maybe stupid or just blind... but i didn't found the script :(


fmt_xps_ascii.py


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:08 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:59 pm
Posts: 19
Has thanked: 6 times
Have thanks: 0 time
daemon1 wrote:
Mcflyhigh1 wrote:
I'm maybe stupid or just blind... but i didn't found the script :(


fmt_xps_ascii.py



Thanks about the Tips :)
Now just have to fix the Texture and all will be perfect .. after i create a accurate Rexy :) same like accurate Raptors :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:59 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:59 pm
Posts: 19
Has thanked: 6 times
Have thanks: 0 time
daemon1 wrote:
isocloud wrote:
Textures work but only in blender :( can’t import into Unreal.
Anyways thank you, but will animations be able to be extracted in future updates?

i dont plan animation support
its not worth the time needed for it



So thank you so much dear deamon1

I got a Rex Version rigged and textured "i just have to figure out now how to open the other textures for it"

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:36 am 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1720
Has thanked: 38 times
Have thanks: 1174 times
isocloud wrote:
What would I have to offer to get animation support? Would like to import into Ark for mods etc. I can make a donation for the time of work required!

sorry i'm not accepting donations
there are many other, much more interesting animation engines waiting for me to support them, like Horizon zero dawn, Quantum break and all frostbite games


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:51 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:59 pm
Posts: 19
Has thanked: 6 times
Have thanks: 0 time
Deamon1 do you know the location of the High Res Textures ? (The Textures in the OVL File are just 1024x1024, so this can't be the high res textures for the Game, and dosn't incluse the other texture variants like albino, tundra, standard etc.)

with a resolution of 1024x1024 miss the figure good like every skin detail


Image

the render miss a lot of details self with 500% normal setting and own created bumb map

Image

And if yes, so how to open this Files ?

I tried this yesterday 6 Hours xD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:51 am 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1720
Has thanked: 38 times
Have thanks: 1174 times
My tool exports all textures correctly, in high res, with names and including all variations. Normal maps are also there, you even showed it on your picture.

1024x1024 is the high res texture.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:57 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:59 pm
Posts: 19
Has thanked: 6 times
Have thanks: 0 time
daemon1 wrote:
My tool exports all textures correctly, in high res, with names and including all variations. Normal maps are also there, you even showed it on your picture.

1024x1024 is the high res texture.


I think so too.. but i'm not sure if they are so "small" at closer ingame shots... if you move your cam close to a dinosaur so you can see the different skin pattern.. and this what the skin texture 1024x1024 miss


Here is the same area of skin..

Image

Image

the game texture is much sharper and more clean... that's why i ask if a higher resolution exist somewhere... maybe in the textures_l1, what i can't open up


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:08 am 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1720
Has thanked: 38 times
Have thanks: 1174 times
i haven't seen the game, but you can be sure they are using all textures extracted, including "normal", "packed" and "blendweights". Last one has a lot of masks which probably makes them looking like you see it in the game.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:10 am 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1720
Has thanked: 38 times
Have thanks: 1174 times
textures_l1 - is 1024x1024, it IS extracted with my tool from there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:16 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:59 pm
Posts: 19
Has thanked: 6 times
Have thanks: 0 time
daemon1 wrote:
i haven't seen the game, but you can be sure they are using all textures extracted, including "normal", "packed" and "blendweights". Last one has a lot of masks which probably makes them looking like you see it in the game.


I tried a lot to extract the L1... renamed.. or opened over HEX Editor or something other.. but ehm how to say.. it didn't work


Last edited by Mcflyhigh1 on Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:18 am 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1720
Has thanked: 38 times
Have thanks: 1174 times
Mcflyhigh1 wrote:
daemon1 wrote:
i haven't seen the game, but you can be sure they are using all textures extracted, including "normal", "packed" and "blendweights". Last one has a lot of masks which probably makes them looking like you see it in the game.


Did you find a way to open the L1 ?


yes, textures_l1 - is 1024x1024, it IS extracted with my tool


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:21 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:59 pm
Posts: 19
Has thanked: 6 times
Have thanks: 0 time
daemon1 wrote:
Mcflyhigh1 wrote:
daemon1 wrote:
i haven't seen the game, but you can be sure they are using all textures extracted, including "normal", "packed" and "blendweights". Last one has a lot of masks which probably makes them looking like you see it in the game.


Did you find a way to open the L1 ?


yes, textures_l1 - is 1024x1024, it IS extracted with my tool



I tried a lot to extract the L1... renamed.. or opened over HEX Editor or something other.. but ehm how to say.. it didn't work


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:23 am 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1720
Has thanked: 38 times
Have thanks: 1174 times
ok i will say it for the 3rd time:

you already HAVE all textures extracted from L1, they are 1024x1024

do you understand ?



Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], illincrux and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group