XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:16 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia NT PS4 tools
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:26 pm 
beginner

Have thanks: 0 time

daemon1 wrote:
kurokairaku wrote:
Otherwise hopefully the visualization of whats going on helps you in some way.

it will NOT help. I need G1M files.

I guess I forgot to mention that Olivia, the file I did give you it happens to her as well. I should of mentioned that sorry, I was just showing it on Marth who i was working on at the time, Forgive me on that.

daemon1 wrote:
demonslayerx8 wrote:
oh.. the files for Dissidia NT

are distributed between people, like it was for all games i did tools for.
It means if you have friends, you will get them soon, because everybody who has files are free to give them to their friends.

its a shame though that the "friends" that do have it seem to love keeping it to them selves. When you ask nicely they normally tell you to fuck off (this is based on past experience and does not reflect recent behavior), though some will say that more in tone than in actual words. It kinda sucks that things remain within a circle to never come out. So for everyone else who doesnt have very very specific high valued friends, we gotta wait for either a public dump or someone actually nice enough to share each character.

You can make the ads go away by registering

Last edited by kurokairaku on Tue May 08, 2018 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:54 pm 
veteran

Have thanks: 50 times
kurokairaku wrote:
its a shame though that the "friends" that do have it seem to love keeping it to them selves. When you ask nicely they normally tell you to fuck off, though some will say that more in tone than in actual words. It kinda sucks that things remain within a circle to never come out. So for everyone else who doesnt have very very specific high valued friends, we gotta wait for either a public dump or someone actually nice enough to share each character.

I remember this exact behaviour being the case with the game you and your friends need assistance with before it eventually became public recently. Besides this, I know of quite a few people who have Dissidia files. I'm sure you can find someone who doesn't tell you to ''fuck off'' ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:19 am 
beginner

o0Crofty0o wrote:
kurokairaku wrote:
its a shame though that the "friends" that do have it seem to love keeping it to them selves. When you ask nicely they normally tell you to fuck off, though some will say that more in tone than in actual words. It kinda sucks that things remain within a circle to never come out. So for everyone else who doesnt have very very specific high valued friends, we gotta wait for either a public dump or someone actually nice enough to share each character.

I remember this exact behaviour being the case with the game you and your friends need assistance with before it eventually became public recently. Besides this, I know of quite a few people who have Dissidia files. I'm sure you can find someone who doesn't tell you to ''fuck off'' ;)

With all due respect, I am not to sure what you are talking about. the accusation tone is off putting, are you claiming that I wrong you at one point? If so I am sorry. I cant say the same for my "friends" as you put it if its their actions you are putting against me then once again I am sorry. I do my best to provide support which I often don't get myself.

All in all I'm just confused by what you meant by the whole things. For the final point I unfortunately don't know the same people as you do. Though I honestly don't care for Disiddia, at least right now, my "friends" do. Cool models, would love to make cool things with them but you know, I dont know the right people since the people I know are more switch sided. I dont know your friends or the people you do unfortunately, never tried yet though. Been busy making sure all my own projects fine and dandy...

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 12:43 pm 
veteran

kurokairaku wrote:
(...)the accusation tone is off putting, are you claiming that I wrong you at one point?
It is more of an observation than an accusation in my case and no, you did not 'wrong' me. I am merely pointing out some hypocrisy in your own accusations of everyone telling you to ''fuck off'', when i know that this is not true.
kurokairaku wrote:
(...)I dont know your friends or the people you do unfortunately, never tried yet though. (...)
To my knowledge, your 'friends' didn't try either so next time ask before victimizing yourself over something that did not happen.
_______

That being said I apologize for posting off-topic here. I'll stop now.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 2:49 pm 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 1 time
Probably I shouldn't be asking anything here, but does anyone mind pm'ing me the dissidia nt files? Or know someone that I may try to ask for them?
I can show proof that I bought the game, though. I just want to get Ace's model to playing around with it (writing short stories or making fan photos, I'm a big fan of type-0).

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 3:29 pm 
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Have thanks: 1174 times
kurokairaku wrote:
its a shame though that the "friends" that do have it seem to love keeping it to them selves. When you ask nicely they normally tell you to fuck off, though some will say that more in tone than in actual words. It kinda sucks that things remain within a circle to never come out. So for everyone else who doesnt have very very specific high valued friends, we gotta wait

All of this is absolutely NOT true.

I have no idea why you are saying that, I can only assume that you probably didn't even try to ask. After I started working with PS4 games, I posted tools for:

- Uncharted 4
- Bloodborne
- Until Dawn
- Killzone shadow fall
- Horizon zero dawn

and for all these games people were able to get files with no problems. If you check my threads, you can see it yourself.

There's only one thing I clearly don't like. It's when somebody SELL models or tools to get models. So I suggest you to edit your messages in this thread (especially the one I quote above), to not confuse other people who may read it. Otherwise I could only think that you (or your friends) are some of those bad guys who sell.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 3:33 pm 
beginner

Have thanks: 2 times
NovaChrystalia wrote:
Probably I shouldn't be asking anything here, but does anyone mind pm'ing me the dissidia nt files? Or know someone that I may try to ask for them?
I can show proof that I bought the game, though. I just want to get Ace's model to playing around with it (writing short stories or making fan photos, I'm a big fan of type-0).

Same here. I also have bought the game but I myself don't have any knowledge in pirating PS4 to get a game's files (and not that I can bc I always update my PS4 so even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to pirate it bc version incompatibility). I also don't have any friends that could help me since I don't frequent places such as deviantART and none of my friends are in the 3D animation/Game ripping field. I only want to rip some models such as Tidus and Jecht since I love FFX and I'd love to do fanart of them. If someone is willing to share the files, please I kindly ask to also be PM'd with the game files...

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:35 pm 
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

FEW UVs are fixed.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:21 pm 
beginner

Alright guys I understand what you guys are saying and I apologize for acting out of line. I took my past experiences a little to much to heart (which in honesty was few in between and I was just a dumb idiot at the time) even though they do not reflect recent behaviors of people that I came into contact with. While I can't say for my friends yet again, I haven't seen or even been a victim of such behaviors in a long while. I should of learned from past experiences and not become worse from it, or use it as an excuse to say say some stuff about others undeserving. I took things the wrong way and it was wrong of me to say the things I did, sorry for that, to both Chrofty and Daemon. It was truly unwarranted and I'm sure if I tried and been respectful I would be immediately proven wrong
~~~~

Thanks for fixing FeW UV's Daemon. Sorry for not giving you Marth's file to begin with earlier as I wrongfully assumed you would of just checked with Olivia. Your tool is much appreciated and I thank you yet again. I am going to share this with the people I know who are waiting and looking to have FeW models and such.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:33 am 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 1 time
Doctor Loboto wrote:
For some reason the noesis script is not working properly on the ASCII files, they don't load or export. Most of them I get the standard 'not viewable but may be exportable' thing, but if I try to export, I get another error, "WARNING: Weight contains an out of range bone index. Discarding model". I can't get it to work at all. I always seem to have a lot of trouble with unusual formats. Is there any chance these can be exported to something less complicated, like DAE? Hell, even for my purposes, since I need to re-rig them anyway, I could use them as OBJ...

I have the same problem.
Also tried import the ascii files into 3dsmax but it keeps telling me that the file is in improper format. I don’t know what to do ><

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:44 am 
veteran

NovaChrystalia wrote:
Doctor Loboto wrote:
For some reason the noesis script is not working properly on the ASCII files, they don't load or export. Most of them I get the standard 'not viewable but may be exportable' thing, but if I try to export, I get another error, "WARNING: Weight contains an out of range bone index. Discarding model". I can't get it to work at all. I always seem to have a lot of trouble with unusual formats. Is there any chance these can be exported to something less complicated, like DAE? Hell, even for my purposes, since I need to re-rig them anyway, I could use them as OBJ...

I have the same problem.
Also tried import the ascii files into 3dsmax but it keeps telling me that the file is in improper format. I don’t know what to do ><

Both of you most likely load asciis with wrong bones. You need to combine the models with the right skeleton. This works automatic if you select and drag them in the correct order as id-daemon mentioned in the tool description. Or you use this guide and paste the correct skeletons manually: https://sta.sh/028wb1yfp8e

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:50 pm 
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Tool updated. For Fire Emblem Warriors:
- it will extract G1T & G1M from .bin.gz
- UVs fixed

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:01 pm 
beginner

Hey guys, I'm having some troubles here.
I was able to import Tidus' model into Blender, but it doesn't have any bones.
Now, I know the bones are exported in a different smd file, but my question is how can I merge both files in one?
I tried selecting the three parts of the model (the default.ascii, the Normal.ascii and the skeleton's smd file) like id-daemon says at the description and dragging them to the EXE, but nothing happens.
No new file is created with all the parts merged together.

I also have another problem where Tidus' necklace is divided in two and one of the parts is on the floor. Am I doing something wrong, or should I fix this by myself by dragging the necklace's mesh up till it fits with the other part?

Here's an image showcasing both problems, the no skeleton and the weird necklace problem:

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:04 pm 
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

shingenseiji wrote:
question is how can I merge both files in one?

you have to drag G1M files to the tool, not ASCII or SMD

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:21 pm 
beginner

daemon1 wrote:
you have to drag G1M files to the tool, not ASCII or SMD

Ohhh ok, so you mean drag the default, Normal and skeleton's G1M files all at once instead of one by one (like I did to extract the ASCII)?

EDIT: Did that and now nothing appears in blender when I import the ASCII file into it. No meshes nor skeletons at all.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next