XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:45 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:16 am 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:54 pm
Posts: 43
Has thanked: 3 times
Have thanks: 5 times

Wow, that's super. Thanks. When do you think we can play with it?

You can make the ads go away by registering



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:53 pm 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1463
Has thanked: 27 times
Have thanks: 835 times
its hard to say


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:19 am 
Offline
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:20 pm
Posts: 205
Location: France
Has thanked: 127 times
Have thanks: 30 times
Wow another good work !! nice job !

_________________
My Mediafire Folder : http://www.mediafire.com/?sbd2c9r8ok3u3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:16 pm 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:54 pm
Posts: 43
Has thanked: 3 times
Have thanks: 5 times
Take your time, there is no rush. I saw your video on Killzone. Was that Shadow Fall? Great job.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:05 am 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1463
Has thanked: 27 times
Have thanks: 835 times
UberBlack wrote:
Take your time, there is no rush. I saw your video on Killzone. Was that Shadow Fall? Great job.

yes its Shadow Fall, i wanted to check if other decima games will work


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:05 pm 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:54 pm
Posts: 43
Has thanked: 3 times
Have thanks: 5 times
Are you also going to support Shadow Fall along with Horizon?
Are there other games that your support might work on?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:27 pm 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1463
Has thanked: 27 times
Have thanks: 835 times
UberBlack wrote:
Are you also going to support Shadow Fall along with Horizon?
Are there other games that your support might work on?

you're only interested in animations ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:15 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:34 am
Posts: 7
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
wow, congratulations! these animations of horizon are amazing!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:57 pm 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1463
Has thanked: 27 times
Have thanks: 835 times
Finally this day has come. First tool version published. You'll see its a bit complicated, especially robots. Good luck.

You must be able to extract characters, animals, weapons and robots fully weighted and working.
Image

Animation tool is still in progress: (NSFW) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5nh9q1LPcs
As you can see, not all of them are working correctly now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:27 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:33 pm
Posts: 5
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 0 time
I'm getting a consistent crash when trying to extract the resource list:
Code:
Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
   at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(String[] )

If it helps, this is using CUSA01021, the European release.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:29 pm 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1463
Has thanked: 27 times
Have thanks: 835 times
Blorbster wrote:
I'm getting a consistent crash when trying to extract the resource list:
Code:
Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
   at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(String[] )

If it helps, this is using CUSA01021, the European release.

sorry forgot to say, remove PATCH.BIN, its not yet supported


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:45 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:33 pm
Posts: 5
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 0 time
daemon1 wrote:
Blorbster wrote:
I'm getting a consistent crash when trying to extract the resource list:
Code:
Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
   at ?????????????????????????????????????????.?????????????????????????????????????????(String[] )

If it helps, this is using CUSA01021, the European release.

sorry forgot to say, remove PATCH.BIN, its not yet supported

I don't actually have a patch.bin in my dump. The full contents of packed_pink are as listed:
Code:
initial.bin
initial_english.bin
initial_french.bin
initial_german.bin
initial_italian.bin
remainder.bin
remainder_english.bin
remainder_french.bin
remainder_german.bin
remainder_italian.bin

And outside of that directory the only .bin file is eboot.bin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:56 pm 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1463
Has thanked: 27 times
Have thanks: 835 times
...


Last edited by daemon1 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:06 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:33 pm
Posts: 5
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 0 time
No improvement, unfortunately. The error happens even with initial.bin as the only file in the directory.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Horizon Zero Dawn
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:39 pm 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1463
Has thanked: 27 times
Have thanks: 835 times
Blorbster wrote:
No improvement, unfortunately. The error happens even with initial.bin as the only file in the directory.

and no subfolders?



Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], kaiki deadman and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group