XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:13 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery .c3b
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:50 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:16 pm
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 1 time














You can make the ads go away by registering

I was looking into the game files and find out that they are .c3d for the 3d models and astc.ccz for the textures, the textures are no problem but the .c3b are other story, i try the avengers academy script for noesis but it did not work.
here are some samples:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bb5_ZONX4BzgkOydgZM0RdIstFF0-SWU/view

the texture are already converted to .astc, it can easily be opened with noesis.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery .c3b
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:15 pm 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:24 am
Posts: 2446
Location: Nexus, searching for Jim Kirk
Has thanked: 587 times
Have thanks: 1261 times
checked for first submesh only:


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.


_________________
Bigchillghost, Reverse Engineering a Game Model: http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=17889
extracting simple models: http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10894
Make_H2O-ForzaHor3-jm9.zip


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery .c3b
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:29 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:03 am
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
barquetin16 wrote:
I was looking into the game files and find out that they are .c3d for the 3d models and astc.ccz for the textures, the textures are no problem but the .c3b are other story, i try the avengers academy script for noesis but it did not work.
here are some samples:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bb5_ZONX4BzgkOydgZM0RdIstFF0-SWU/view

the texture are already converted to .astc, it can easily be opened with noesis.


Can you give more info about extracting the .astc.ccz?

Thanks :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery .c3b
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:51 am 
Offline
VIP member
VIP member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 1107
Has thanked: 2230 times
Have thanks: 629 times
i have not seen any of the ccz samples from this game but if they are
anything like "Avengers Academy" the instruction here should work. :D

viewtopic.php?p=133405#p133405

_________________
Noesis
Hex2obj
QuickBMS
Asset Studio
TextureFinder


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery .c3b
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 5:33 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:03 am
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
AceWell wrote:
i have not seen any of the ccz samples from this game but if they are
anything like "Avengers Academy" the instruction here should work. :D

viewtopic.php?p=133405#p133405


Thank you so much!

Now I'm trying the same with c3b models without success, it seems that the same method is not working :[


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery .c3b
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:22 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:16 pm
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 1 time
Vancete wrote:
AceWell wrote:
i have not seen any of the ccz samples from this game but if they are
anything like "Avengers Academy" the instruction here should work. :D

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?p=133405#p133405


Thank you so much!

Now I'm trying the same with c3b models without success, it seems that the same method is not working :[


The blender script for avengers academy works fine with model and maps but without bones


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group