XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:38 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Bloodborne
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:06 am 
Offline
n00b
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:02 pm
Posts: 11
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time

Sorry to keep necro-ing this thread, but I finally got the files! And since Havok 2014 64 keeps crashing (I assume it's cause I'm running Windows 10) is the only way to get it working through some alternate way of running win7?

You can make the ads go away by registering



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bloodborne
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:34 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:37 pm
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Hello super new here! After reading through this I'm actually amazed at the amount of effort put through by the community here. It's been going on for a long time! I'm really interested in well....Bloodborne itself, but also all of the other things going on in this thread (the modeling, animations and tools) and was kind of hoping to jump onto this learning effort as well.

If anyone could help me out with directions on where to get the introductory materials I'd be more than willing to show any progress (though I'm an amateur.)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bloodborne
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:02 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:09 pm
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time
I don't suppose anyone has the files or models still?
Have been trying to find a pkg or dump that has a known password or no password but nothing, even the PSNHAX pkgs have a password that is not multiple zeros or I cannot find the right pkg.

Edit, found one on the PkgLinks reddit.


Last edited by 09williamsad on Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bloodborne
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:34 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:44 am
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
I know this thread has been pretty inactive and you probably don't care for complete noobs asking for stuff, but I'm kinda desperate here.

How do you get the .dcx files? I've got a .pkg file, but I don't know how to extract the .dcx files from it, or if that's even what I'm supposed to do. Could someone please show me how or where to get the .dcx files?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bloodborne
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:16 am 
Offline
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:27 am
Posts: 273
Has thanked: 97 times
Have thanks: 38 times
HeadZonkStudios wrote:
I've got a .pkg file, but I don't know how to extract the .dcx files from it?

Well that is what happens when someone just doesn't research at all, all info is available already ;).
What you need is the correct PKG, because one downloaded from Sony servers, a legit one, will NOT work, you need a Fake PKG of the game to be able to extract with a couple of tools already in existence, such as Fake_PKG_Generator or PS4PKGViewer By LMAN
Then it will extract all needed files, for you to play with, cool right?
have fun


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bloodborne
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:07 am 
Offline
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:06 am
Posts: 195
Has thanked: 3 times
Have thanks: 9 times
Is it possible to create the same tool that extracts the bloodborne textures even for dark souls 3? unfortunately I have problems with normal and I would like to have the correct originals


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bloodborne
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:59 am 
Offline
veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:32 am
Posts: 88
Has thanked: 30 times
Have thanks: 8 times
dibe91 wrote:
Is it possible to create the same tool that extracts the bloodborne textures even for dark souls 3? unfortunately I have problems with normal and I would like to have the correct originals

There is noesis script for pc version textures (also some tool i cant find right now that can also repack tpf files), but daemon tool works with ps4 ver of ds3. Also if you mean what you posted in other topic as a problem then its suppose to be like that. Try to inverse colors on whole thing or on some channels, swap them around etc. Actually all useful tools for souls games you can find in discord speedsouls server in #modding.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bloodborne
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:17 pm 
Offline
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:06 am
Posts: 195
Has thanked: 3 times
Have thanks: 9 times
dropoff wrote:
dibe91 wrote:
Is it possible to create the same tool that extracts the bloodborne textures even for dark souls 3? unfortunately I have problems with normal and I would like to have the correct originals

There is noesis script for pc version textures (also some tool i cant find right now that can also repack tpf files), but daemon tool works with ps4 ver of ds3. Also if you mean what you posted in other topic as a problem then its suppose to be like that. Try to inverse colors on whole thing or on some channels, swap them around etc. Actually all useful tools for souls games you can find in discord speedsouls server in #modding.


I already tried with that script but it makes me the same problem. I need correct normals to understand how they are. I would like to try to see if with the ps4 version there is the same problem. is there anyone who could pass me the files?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bloodborne
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:22 pm 
Offline
veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:32 am
Posts: 88
Has thanked: 30 times
Have thanks: 8 times
dibe91 wrote:
dropoff wrote:
dibe91 wrote:
Is it possible to create the same tool that extracts the bloodborne textures even for dark souls 3? unfortunately I have problems with normal and I would like to have the correct originals

There is noesis script for pc version textures (also some tool i cant find right now that can also repack tpf files), but daemon tool works with ps4 ver of ds3. Also if you mean what you posted in other topic as a problem then its suppose to be like that. Try to inverse colors on whole thing or on some channels, swap them around etc. Actually all useful tools for souls games you can find in discord speedsouls server in #modding.


I already tried with that script but it makes me the same problem. I need correct normals to understand how they are. I would like to try to see if with the ps4 version there is the same problem. is there anyone who could pass me the files?

As i said its not a problem, you need to play with color inversion and channels on normal map, its suppose to be like that, they are correct. I will check ps4 files later and write here if they different, but im sure they are not.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bloodborne
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:13 am 
Offline
veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:32 am
Posts: 88
Has thanked: 30 times
Have thanks: 8 times
Yep, ps4 normal maps are same as pc ones.



Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: banlu, DIMOH33 and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group