It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:27 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Help with getting 3D models from Prey
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:56 am 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 0 time

Hello. This is my first time posting since I found this forum while trying to get the 3D models from Prey for a project that I am working on. This was the only place I could find that was discussing how to get the files, so I hope that someone could help me. I am trying to get 3D models of the characters from the game so that I can use them to create models in the real world of them. I take 3D models and then use Slicer for Fusion to get layer cuts of the model and then make them out of various materials for myself. It's just a hobby for me and I greatly enjoy it. I'm currently trying to make a desk statue of the Nightmare from Prey. I was hoping to learn how to do this on my own but seem to be hitting some issues. I followed what I saw on here and got the files from the pak files, but haven't been able to figure out getting a 3D model. Could someone assist me with this in either showing me how it is done or if someone has already done it providing where those 3D models are? I greatly appreciate any help or assistance that can be provided.

You can make the ads go away by registering