XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:14 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Do you think well-mannered/respectful 3D artists should be given a chance?
Yes 60%  60%  [ 18 ]
No 27%  27%  [ 8 ]
Possibly (but only if...) 13%  13%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 30
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Models
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:57 pm 
Offline
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:06 pm
Posts: 168
Has thanked: 35 times
Have thanks: 18 times

You aren't entitled to anything that people have and it's their choice to distribute. You also aren't entitled for reasons why people leave for a long time, even though that has nothing to do with this subject, their life is their life and they may want to keep it private. The reasoning behind the method/files not being distributed has already been explained so there was no need to bring the situation back up.

You can make the ads go away by registering



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Models
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:09 am 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:15 am
Posts: 32
Has thanked: 3 times
Have thanks: 11 times
Farlavor wrote:
Renvedeta wrote:
It has come to my attention that it is in fact possible to rip models from FFXV, however those that have never give any kind of tutorial on how to do so which makes it impossible for anyone who has bought the game legally and would like to use the models for artwork purposes. It's especially frustrating to 3D artists like myself that are legitimately interested in using the game models but have no outside connections to porters/their scripts or do not have the ability to port models themselves due to lack of knowledge/experience. Not everyone uses models for obscene or grotesque content and those that respect the moral boundaries of the game's creators should be given a chance to use the models instead of being denied without actually having done anything wrong. I respect those that would like to keep models from being used in negative ways such as for profit or for porn, but it's also important to give those that haven't used game models in a negative way a chance to make beautiful artwork with said models.

Important: This post is not meant to offend or single any one particular person out, but is instead here to encourage 3D artists to speak up for themselves if they feel they don't have a say in the modelling community.


To be honest, I'm kinda deceived and worried as well concerning this situation.

I am not a really good 3D Artist, neither a good animator, I need to learn so much about how to make decent animations, and more importantly, make them look somehow realistic, and Neither I have the tools to MOCAP. but I love using the ripped models from some games, specially the ones that comes rigged already.
to be more precise, The animal/creature/monster models.

FFXV was just another of those games where models I'm interested on ripping, and I loved how someone managed to get them.
but sadly, I know nothing about programing, neither scripting, I born on the 80s and all the knowledge I gathered was just only on GWBasic, and I neither know
the version I'm using, I think it was the first one from MS-DOS.

all the most important knowledge I had about Basic is gone, just I know the simplest of coding like this:

10 CLS
20 PRINT "Hello World"
30 GOTO 10

simple huh? and I don't think that this simple code can be useful to decrypt FFXV models. isn't it?

I tried to ask for help in some specialized pages where dataminers gathered, and I found only three pages.

"The Models Resource", "Facepunch" and this one.

the first one is filled by a buncha jerks, at first it was peacefully until that goddamn day, someone decided to take a 9 month hiatus. The one who had to be sentenced to die in the bonfire, like the inquisition did to witches centuries ago. or else, cut his head off like during the french revolution.

RTB, The one who can't explain a shit about where he did go, and why he had to take too much time for a fucking Bunnelby model he was in charge of editing.
He took too much time, and I had to rip the model myself, without even fixing the problems it has like the iris texture or the separated mesh parts whatsoever.
and once I had to finish the worst quality model of that stupid rabbit, he trolled me uploading the Bunnelby Model just after I comented that I did the animation, and how it took me the entire night without sleeping just for that. :evil:

Results?... Rep -12 and that Dick for brains still don't explain himself why he had to be busy, and if he had to focus on other game models... I only asked... What the fuck is the game that deserved too much attention than Pokémon? He didn't answered the question.

And in Facepunch, there was people who wanted so badly the models of FFXV, and I just joined with them. but of course. another wild dick for brains appeared out of nowhere just to do the fucking drama and shut me the fuck up... Like I should care of Derps, Jerks and freakazoids who just yells me and orders me to SHARE.

Like I said, I am not that good at ripping stuff. and if I were able to, all the models I found so far, have problems with their goddamn textures. Examples like this
are found almost all the time when I finally get the model.

-3D Model of Tutomon obtained from Digimon Universe Applimonsters-
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipO ... DEEyBrVBGF

Dammit... I cannot put the image in the message. You have no choice but to click in the link to see it. :twisted:

Do you really think I should share stuff like this just for some crappy FFXV models that perhaps I will never get?
To be really honest, I grew tired of those comunities.

I tried to do this the polite way, but if someone starts messing with me, I have no choice but to teach that fool a lesson or two.
I am too old to just mess up with models that neither have ALL textures, or try to wield the separated vertexes/vertices just to discover those unwielded when passing from 3DS Max to Cinema 4D. or having to do the rigging myself, and having to weight over 1000 vertexes, just to find out the model have issues on the
rigged parts. if I where to do all of this shit alone, then I quit. Simply.... I QUIT!!!!!

This is the last comunity I would ever want to come, since you focused on PC/console Games but never took care of Nintendo consoles like 3DS or Wii, Wii-u or Switch. The only one who lastly managed to get models from 3DS, was Maybeepah with KH DDD, and he's gone, when he told to this comunity that he will give us rigged models of all characters/NPC/Enemies/Dream Eaters.

on TMR... That jerk of RTB... the only one who could made the pokémon models perfectly, looking without texture problems, without unwielded parts, and
so easy to do Nurbs without converting the model itself into editable poly on 3DS Max (destroying the rigging), and wielding the vertexes.
is gone for good, and yet Pokemon Ultrasun and Ultramoon are coming soon. so... What do I have to think about this?

me as a 3D Artist I am deceived of how all datamining/3D Artist comunities are going.
People who wants to keep their secret sealed by not allowing us to get access to a folder with all the models ripped so far.
People who disappears for over 9 months without saying a fucking word and when one wants to know what the heck happened, I got assaulted by disrespectful shit eating jerks and cock sucking whores.
People who places rules that scares the shit out of me when I wanted to upload some files into this comunity to get a chance to finally rip the models and adding
the format support to a Noesis update.

So... I have just 3 words to Rich Witehouse and those fools who don't understand the situation.

"Sharing is caring"

This is why the internet in general lacks in content I were searching for ages, and yet I am searching for that stuff with no avail.
I have a long story to explain about that and I cannot, but to briefly explain... I became a 3D Artist to make that content, Real Life will never provide me
the content I'm searching and the best era of internet was on 2006, when Youtube existed to fill videos of kitties and doggies, and "paw licking" were the keywords to see those creatures grooming themselves. I will not find the animals licking their paws on the fucktube, I just make MY creature models to lick their paws... All my animal models exists only for that purpose. to compensate 11 years of not finding stuff like it should be due to Youtube's fall to decline, That's all.

:bye:


Please to all users who care enough to even read a sliver of this bullcrap, ignore it. He was already banned from another site I'm apart of. Farlavor, get it through your thick skull that no one's going to "cater" to what you do. No one gives a damn, and no one ever will, especially with all the disrespect you give other people. Those "cock suckers" are right, because you're a disrespectful asshole. If you're going to keep carrying other site's drama, no one's going to want you around. So, if you have nothing nice to say, shut it and don't post at all. Otherwise, be respectful and maybe someone will answer you. If you're tired of these communities, then freakin leave, because you're not wanted here with your attitude anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Models
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:19 am 
Offline
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 4:11 pm
Posts: 237
Has thanked: 41 times
Have thanks: 153 times
Farlavor wrote:
RTB, The one who can't explain a shit about where he did go, and why he had to take too much time for a fucking Bunnelby model he was in charge of editing.
He took too much time, and I had to rip the model myself, without even fixing the problems it has like the iris texture or the separated mesh parts whatsoever.
and once I had to finish the worst quality model of that stupid rabbit, he trolled me uploading the Bunnelby Model just after I comented that I did the animation, and how it took me the entire night without sleeping just for that. :evil:
I can't believe you're still carrying on about that. Get a grip. The world doesn't revolve around me, you, or anyone else for that matter.

Things take time to get done, and when they don't it's not because I'm "trolling", it's because (contrary to popular belief) my life consists of more than just sitting at my computer exporting 3D models and other stuff nobody cares about all day. I'm sure most people would agree that having the equivalent of a mid-life crisis (I'm not old enough for that yet) is a perfect reason to just take a break from the internet for several months and try to get things fixed up with my personal life. Even now things aren't all sunshine and rainbows for me. Heaven forbid I wanna try to enjoy what little I have left to enjoy at the moment.

So yeah, screw me for wasting your life waiting for me to extract that gawddamn Bunnelby model, right?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Models
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:05 am 
Offline
veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:30 pm
Posts: 147
Has thanked: 53 times
Have thanks: 26 times
This is one of the reasons why the "sharing is caring" thing is a very old excuse now. Apart from all the legal and technical explanations given, it's exactly because of people like you if, in general, a lot of 3D content is kept locked and for private use. You have to understand that we're talking about copyrighted material, this reason alone is more than enough to not share in the first place.

Quote:
"This is why the internet in general lacks in content I were searching for ages, and yet I am searching for that stuff with no avail."


If you are so eager to put your hands on the models, learn how to dump the files and leave the ones who even bothered to give a super valid explanation to justify (not that they needed to) the lack of download links alone.

Quote:
"I born on the 80s and all the knowledge I gathered was just only on GWBasic, and I neither know
the version I'm using, I think it was the first one from MS-DOS"


Coming from the '80s doesn't mean you can't sit down and learn new stuff ya know.

Quote:
me as a 3D Artist I am deceived of how all datamining/3D Artist comunities are going.
People who wants to keep their secret sealed by not allowing us to get access to a folder with all the models ripped so far.
People who disappears for over 9 months without saying a fucking word and when one wants to know what the heck happened, I got assaulted by disrespectful shit eating jerks and cock sucking whores.
People who places rules that scares the shit out of me when I wanted to upload some files into this comunity to get a chance to finally rip the models and adding
the format support to a Noesis update.


If you define yourself as a 3D artist then you should know the ripped models will be useless to you. As someone already stated in a previous post, it's not like you can use this content for your professional portfolio. Also, acting butthurt and rude definitely will not give you what you expect to receive... learn to treat people like human beings and not robots who are good just to share models because you tell them to. Nobody has to say a word about their inactivity, they're not working for you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Models
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:34 pm 
Offline
double-veteran
double-veteran

Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:16 pm
Posts: 663
Has thanked: 66 times
Have thanks: 108 times
The game is gonna be launched for pc (steam), so wait for pc support until then and please if you're going to discuss any moral issue, do it else where.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Models
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:04 pm 
Offline
mega-veteran
mega-veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:35 pm
Posts: 212
Has thanked: 26 times
Have thanks: 48 times
I'm not sure where this thread is headed, but....

"Ultimate quality and beyond"
Image

Image

Tabata explained that the demo ran at 4K using a GTX 1080 Ti card, but the minimum specifications will fall, at least, at the same level as the console version.
“But we’ve not fixed the frame rate at 30 frames at all – it’s just on the 1080 Ti, that’s the maximum that one can do [at 4K], so that’s what it’s doing at the moment.”

Also, http://wccftech.com/final-fantasy-xv-pocket-edition-ios-android/ :oops:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Models
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:57 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:19 pm
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Now that FFXV is coming to pc along with mod support. I wonder if it will be possible to mod in the FFXIII Vs Noctis. since the model is on the disc.
.
.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Models
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:40 am 
Offline
beginner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:27 pm
Posts: 21
Has thanked: 5 times
Have thanks: 1 time
I agree with you. Sure I get the stuff about not wanting PS to bugger up the porting system or not wanting to get sued, but there are easy ways around this, by just distributing the actual model data without the means to actually extract it, and do it on an anonymous connection, so they can't link it back to you. But having talked to one of the "individuals" who sits there smugly posting his FFXV character renders on DeviantArt without letting anyone else have a go, I think it's pretty clear that that MF just wants the smugness and glory of being the only one with proper FFXV character renders. I mean don't get me wrong, I get the stuff about porn and all that, but that's why I always do my underage models on a password-protected basis, so I can look at peoples' profiles and see if they are a creep or not before letting them access the model. Saying you're not going to let ANYONE download the models on any basis just because someone might use them for porn is IMO ridiculous.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Models
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:55 am 
Offline
beginner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:27 pm
Posts: 21
Has thanked: 5 times
Have thanks: 1 time
RunaWhite wrote:
This is one of the reasons why the "sharing is caring" thing is a very old excuse now. Apart from all the legal and technical explanations given, it's exactly because of people like you if, in general, a lot of 3D content is kept locked and for private use. You have to understand that we're talking about copyrighted material, this reason alone is more than enough to not share in the first place.


But taking copyrighted models from Square Enix, making artwork with them and refusing to share them with anyone else like you actually own the fucking models is ok though?

Quote:
If you define yourself as a 3D artist then you should know the ripped models will be useless to you. As someone already stated in a previous post, it's not like you can use this content for your professional portfolio. Also, acting butthurt and rude definitely will not give you what you expect to receive... learn to treat people like human beings and not robots who are good just to share models because you tell them to. Nobody has to say a word about their inactivity, they're not working for you.


You talk about hard work, but you've literally already done 99.9% of the effort. Literally all you need to do is just put a link up there, which requires absolutely no hard work at all. This comment is nothing more than an excuse for people who want to hog all the glory.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Models
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:16 pm 
Offline
veteran
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:57 pm
Posts: 116
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 72 times
Have thanks: 26 times
I really don't know why this is such a big deal. More people than one have the actual game files, simply no one decided to upload them yet for already explained and obvious reasons. But just because one of those uploads renders and shares the extractions with friends it's good to jump onto wild accusations apparently. Last time i checked no one claims any models as their own content, nor do any of them bathe in any glory. Accusing that would be like accusing MrAdults of the same just because he shows FFXV things render in Noesis.
Beyond Two Souls models were also private for a pretty long time in the past and hey i love that game and wanted them. Did i throw a tantrum? Not really, what would it help anyway. Others were simply lucky to have the content, it's not like i was entitled to have it just because i want it. And waiting paid off, now we can get those models.
Usually i tend to ignore things like this nowdays and writing this is probably a mistake, i'm sorry, but i'd just like to say that i think it's rather interesting how some here get bashful, even call others names and still expect them to do anything for them or even 'argue' with them.

Most importantly though, sooner or later it'll all be public. Be it a public leak of the PS4 version or the PC version next year.

.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Models
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:38 pm 
Offline
veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:30 pm
Posts: 147
Has thanked: 53 times
Have thanks: 26 times
eddiehimself wrote:
RunaWhite wrote:
This is one of the reasons why the "sharing is caring" thing is a very old excuse now. Apart from all the legal and technical explanations given, it's exactly because of people like you if, in general, a lot of 3D content is kept locked and for private use. You have to understand that we're talking about copyrighted material, this reason alone is more than enough to not share in the first place.


But taking copyrighted models from Square Enix, making artwork with them and refusing to share them with anyone else like you actually own the fucking models is ok though?

Quote:
If you define yourself as a 3D artist then you should know the ripped models will be useless to you. As someone already stated in a previous post, it's not like you can use this content for your professional portfolio. Also, acting butthurt and rude definitely will not give you what you expect to receive... learn to treat people like human beings and not robots who are good just to share models because you tell them to. Nobody has to say a word about their inactivity, they're not working for you.


You talk about hard work, but you've literally already done 99.9% of the effort. Literally all you need to do is just put a link up there, which requires absolutely no hard work at all. This comment is nothing more than an excuse for people who want to hog all the glory.


Dude, do you really think with that attitude you'll get somewhere? Looks like complaining on DeviantArt and being blocked for that is not enough, uh?

I'm not using any port for my profit and I basically stopped redistributing publicly. I always stated that I'm willing to take everything down should any developer come to my page and ask for it directly, so to me it's YOU the one who's trying to find any valid excuse to make us feel bad and guilty for keeping the models private just 'cause you want them. I never took credit for the models used in my artworks, but of course feel free to see only what you want to see.

And wow, talk about being lazy there! :D So just because other people have ported a full model you shouldn't bother to even try? Just to be clear once and for all, we owe you butthurt people NOTHING. This stupid drama about lack of downloads is ridiculous, especially considering we are talking about games, 3D models and hobbies. The reasons for not sharing have been explained in the previous page and if you cannot read, hey, not my fault (oh and spare me the "use a password" suggestion, that ain't gonna work. There will always be some user willing to spread the password via private messages or comments, so you can't really convince me this method is safe).

The PC version will be out next year, which is not that far away. So just be patient and wait for it, then you will be able to get whatever you like from FFXV. As Crofty said, I've been looking for certain models for YEARS and nobody ever released them. I never insulted the ones who got them, nor I bothered to comment under their posts saying how shitty their excuse was. And since you really don't want to understand, this is not even an excuse but a simple decision, which is tied to legal and moral reasons. Stop wasting your time trying to put yourself above us because "bruh you are working with copyrighted content anyway so you have to share". That is exactly why we are not sharing in the first place, DUH. And anyway it is not your right to decide for our actions.

(Also it's funny how you quoted my last block of text and commented with something totally irrelevant)

Bye! :*


Last edited by RunaWhite on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Models
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:21 am 
Offline
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 10:55 pm
Posts: 603
Location: Czestochowa, Poland
Has thanked: 15 times
Have thanks: 18 times
RunaWhite wrote:
eddiehimself wrote:
RunaWhite wrote:
I'm not using any port for my profit and I basically stopped redistributing publicly. I always stated that I'm willing to take everything down should any developer come to my page and ask for it directly, so to me it's YOU the one who's trying to find any valid excuse to make us feel bad and guilty for keeping the models private just 'cause you want them.
Bye! :*


Agreed.

I want the models as much as anyone else, but actually I'm only interested in the environments, not the characters or monsters at all.

Are those files also accessible or is it only the characters that're accessible at the moment?

_________________
"Lemons are people nice hardworking & honest people too..."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Models
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:36 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:20 pm
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Hello every one. Just you to know, I'm also a fan of FFXV. I've tried to find some models, but when I saw some, I've being rejected and little jealous when I asked them. So I was thinking, I want that models too and new start for it. Because I'm 3D Artist like the rest of you. So that's why, I'm not making profits, I just want some inspiration and imaginative and if someone lend me a hand, I would be honored
:).

Like the rest of you, I agree with your decision, I'm not using models for ridiculous stuff and keeping private from those who intended to misuse it.

"Things can be unpredictable"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Models
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:26 pm 
Offline
double-veteran
double-veteran

Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:16 pm
Posts: 663
Has thanked: 66 times
Have thanks: 108 times
Wait for the pc version. The creator said he will allow nude mods.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy XV Models
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:49 am 
Offline
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 10:55 pm
Posts: 603
Location: Czestochowa, Poland
Has thanked: 15 times
Have thanks: 18 times
Can a mod please lock this topic, its not productive, people are just being petty and inventing reasons for using the models.

It doesn't matter what the models are for or who's using them, they aren't going to be released.


_________________
"Lemons are people nice hardworking & honest people too..."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group