It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:14 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Kingdom Hearts Model Assistance
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:54 am 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 0 time

I shouldn't have been too vague with this topic initially, my friend pointed that out.

What I need is assistance nabbing, not just Dragon Maleficent, but, several Kingdom Hearts models in general. If anyone knows their Kingdom Hearts stuff I would need Dragon Maleficent, Ansem Seeker of Darkness, all of Organization 13, and Ansem the Wise primarily. I probably should mention that I'm still somewhat of a noob with this stuff so I'm not entirely sure how to animate the models and all that. I'm willing to learn how to do it, though, I've looked on Google and haven't found anything that really helps me out. Even tried doing it myself but got waaaaaaay too stressed out, then realized out of all of the places I posted, this was the place that I gave the most vague and undescriptive description of what I require. My intention is to be able to use the models for Garry's Mod and quite possibly Unreal Tournament, all of them exnay Dragon Maleficent (unless someone can anthrofy her) as playermodels and (including her) as ragdolls for GMod.

The easy part is I found the models I need are all easily ready right on this site https://www.models-resource.com/ if that helps anyone. The hard part is after that for me, yes I have Blender, I just don't know how to properly work it yet >_<

I would greatly appreciate any form of assistance that could be provided. Thank you ^_^

You can make the ads go away by registering

Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Model Assistance
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:13 am 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 0 time
Bumpity bump cause I edited my first post drastically.