XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:43 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: To LOVE-Ru Darkness: Gravure Chances .bum noesis script
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:34 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 3:01 pm
Posts: 2484
Has thanked: 57 times
Have thanks: 1238 times
extractor is here
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16027
Here is a noesis script to open the model files with bones and weights.
-to do
load the mesh shell so its like the original toon shading.
ImageImage
Image


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To LOVE-Ru Darkness: Gravure Chances .bum noesis script
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:40 am 
Offline
double-veteran
double-veteran
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:24 am
Posts: 925
Location: Russia, Siberia
Has thanked: 218 times
Have thanks: 104 times
It was hard but good to learn. thanks, chrrox!
I assumed this works for android, does it work for ios?


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.


_________________
Thank you for all you do here
my blog | my forum


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To LOVE-Ru Darkness: Gravure Chances .bum noesis script
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:36 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:15 pm
Posts: 3
Has thanked: 15 times
Have thanks: 0 time
Hello chrrox, I respect your work. :)
I opened the .bum file with noesis, but the body and texture are not displayed with only the head mesh and bone
Does noesis need to plugin something other than .bum noesis script?
Would you please tell me a tutorial if you like it?


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To LOVE-Ru Darkness: Gravure Chances .bum noesis script
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:01 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 3:01 pm
Posts: 2484
Has thanked: 57 times
Have thanks: 1238 times
make sure you have the newest noesis.
Also make sure you download your newest gpu drivers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To LOVE-Ru Darkness: Gravure Chances .bum noesis script
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:10 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:16 am
Posts: 4
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
I do not find the files in /data/data/jp.furyu.tologra ;-;


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To LOVE-Ru Darkness: Gravure Chances .bum noesis script
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:17 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:16 am
Posts: 4
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
I got thank you very much: D


I'm very dumb

Then I realized what I had to do.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To LOVE-Ru Darkness: Gravure Chances .bum noesis script
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:07 pm 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:41 pm
Posts: 25
Has thanked: 15 times
Have thanks: 5 times
Excuse me chrrox, this is .bum file from Senran Kagura: New Link. Can you check it? Tks you.


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To LOVE-Ru Darkness: Gravure Chances .bum noesis script
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:11 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:49 pm
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 3 times
Have thanks: 0 time
thk for the work.but the shell will run in error with the other .bum files just like "ch01_cut00.bum",is it rugular?

and anyone can tell me how to combination the body model with the head? tks a lot


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To LOVE-Ru Darkness: Gravure Chances .bum noesis script
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:43 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:19 pm
Posts: 5
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 4 times
azbycx wrote:
thk for the work.but the shell will run in error with the other .bum files just like "ch01_cut00.bum",is it rugular?
and anyone can tell me how to combination the body model with the head? tks a lot


Started to look at the file of this game some times ago. Only the chXX.bum file have a mesh data, and contain only the head. The others are animation file and so will fail to load with the current script (I'm trying to understand the format to load them too). If you're looking for the body, they are in the co/ folder (co like costume I suppose). Don't know if you can load both on Noesis at same time, I'm using it on linux with wine, and it's not totally working.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To LOVE-Ru Darkness: Gravure Chances .bum noesis script
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:55 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:49 pm
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 3 times
Have thanks: 0 time
xele wrote:
azbycx wrote:
thk for the work.but the shell will run in error with the other .bum files just like "ch01_cut00.bum",is it rugular?
and anyone can tell me how to combination the body model with the head? tks a lot


Started to look at the file of this game some times ago. Only the chXX.bum file have a mesh data, and contain only the head. The others are animation file and so will fail to load with the current script (I'm trying to understand the format to load them too). If you're looking for the body, they are in the co/ folder (co like costume I suppose). Don't know if you can load both on Noesis at same time, I'm using it on linux with wine, and it's not totally working.


in Windows I can load the body like the "co/co05_ssr.bum",but the model is only body without the head.so I'm wonder how can I combination these?
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To LOVE-Ru Darkness: Gravure Chances .bum noesis script
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:42 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:19 pm
Posts: 5
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 4 times
Well I don't know with this tool. I started to make a webGL app to load an display those files. I can decode a lot more than the python script now. I can load those mesh, but also Senran Kagura meshes (even if I4m still missing some data purpose). I have also a start for animation file read and play. I'll make this online tool public later when it's more stable & usable. I can also give you information of the format if someone want to upgrade the Noesis script.

By the way, if someone know were are the shaders used by the game. I suppose they are somewhere in a binary, but didn't found them yet.

Edit : Meshes / Animations & Shaders are now working for gravure chance. I will do some clean and easy interface and make it avaiable by the week probably. I still need to try to extract the shaders for Senran Kagura since they use some others.

Ex : Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To LOVE-Ru Darkness: Gravure Chances .bum noesis script
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:35 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:49 pm
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 3 times
Have thanks: 0 time
xele wrote:
Well I don't know with this tool. I started to make a webGL app to load an display those files. I can decode a lot more than the python script now. I can load those mesh, but also Senran Kagura meshes (even if I4m still missing some data purpose). I have also a start for animation file read and play. I'll make this online tool public later when it's more stable & usable. I can also give you information of the format if someone want to upgrade the Noesis script.

By the way, if someone know were are the shaders used by the game. I suppose they are somewhere in a binary, but didn't found them yet.

Edit : Meshes / Animations & Shaders are now working for gravure chance. I will do some clean and easy interface and make it avaiable by the week probably. I still need to try to extract the shaders for Senran Kagura since they use some others.

Ex : Image

it's excellent! thanks for your work.i'll wait for the tool to be released.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To LOVE-Ru Darkness: Gravure Chances .bum noesis script
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:23 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:19 pm
Posts: 5
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 4 times
I finished a first version avaiable here : http://www.xele.org/BumViewer/viewer.html . Custom mode for dropping data, or select ToLoveRu / SenranKagura to load a preset bg + character + anim (At the moment, I only set a few data for test).


Last edited by xele on Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To LOVE-Ru Darkness: Gravure Chances .bum noesis script
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 4:58 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:49 pm
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 3 times
Have thanks: 0 time
xele wrote:
I finished a first version avaiable here : http://www.xele.org/BumViewer/ . Custom mode for dropping data, or select ToLoveRu / SenranKagura to load a preset bg + character + anim (At the moment, I only set a few data for test).

it's awesome work!i test it in the custom mode,and it works well.I'm wonder is there anyway to scroll the page or drag the model? because when I zoom up the model, it would be out of the page .


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: To LOVE-Ru Darkness: Gravure Chances .bum noesis script
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 5:49 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:19 pm
Posts: 5
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 4 times
Use the right button for moving the camera top-down/left-right.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ventuhr and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group