XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:08 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Spider-Man 3 PC
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:36 pm 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 0 time

LordKiriYT wrote:
Valamis wrote:
Hi.
May anyone share some Spider-man 3 the game extracted files? For me it is too complicated to use this tool. I don't understand that and where is the ReadMe file for how to use? I would be grateful for any models but the most I need New Goblin model with his flying board/glider, Venom and maybe construction-site-building from grand finale (last mission where you fight Venom and Sandman, I would need that part of building when you fight with Venom). Thanks in advance. I am going to import and rig these models in Daz Studio :wink:

1. I tried to use Spiderman3_APKF but it tells program stopped working, help. I use Windows 8.1

drag and drop the .36 file to the tool

Thanks. That worked. It extracted files to the same folder where the file was. I am afraid there are too many 36 files and files inside them for me to find New Goblin player and Venom models and textures :[

1. Ok I found venom but he has bugged texture: ch_venom_ppp.tex_0 ( it is called indexed color probably)
2. New Goblin is in c44dbd9b.36. Textures are also weird and don't work as they should. It is like multiple textures are merged into 1 TGA. I can't figure out how to separate them. How do you apply them as I saw in one of previous pictures when one of you managed to texture New Goblin model?

You can make the ads go away by registering

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6