XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars Android
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:25 pm 
Offline
VIP member
VIP member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 1119
Has thanked: 2261 times
Have thanks: 637 times














You can make the ads go away by registering

dswd2015 wrote:
I need help to extract models from Power Rangers Legacy Wars. File in format .sassets (unity 5.5.0p4)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w45tfjbw4 ... T1_red.rar

Perfare's fork of Unity Studio can open and export all these files now,
no need to use the temporary process used before. :D

_________________
Noesis
Hex2obj
QuickBMS
Asset Studio
TextureFinder


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars Android
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:41 am 
Offline
veteran
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:33 pm
Posts: 87
Has thanked: 13 times
Have thanks: 6 times
AceWell wrote:
dswd2015 wrote:
I need help to extract models from Power Rangers Legacy Wars. File in format .sassets (unity 5.5.0p4)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w45tfjbw4 ... T1_red.rar

Perfare's fork of Unity Studio can open and export all these files now,
no need to use the temporary process used before. :D



Currently yes, but without your tutorial we would not have anything, I thank you for helping us, thank you very much.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars Android
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:49 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:55 pm
Posts: 3
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
dswd2015 wrote:
AceWell wrote:
dswd2015 wrote:
I need help to extract models from Power Rangers Legacy Wars. File in format .sassets (unity 5.5.0p4)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/w45tfjbw4 ... T1_red.rar

Perfare's fork of Unity Studio can open and export all these files now,
no need to use the temporary process used before. :D



Currently yes, but without your tutorial we would not have anything, I thank you for helping us, thank you very much.


Hi...
what is the latest version? (Unity Studio)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars Android
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:16 am 
Offline
VIP member
VIP member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 1119
Has thanked: 2261 times
Have thanks: 637 times
TheRaspu wrote:
what is the latest version? (Unity Studio)

here, now called "AssetStudio"
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Perfare ... /artifacts

source is here
https://github.com/Perfare/AssetStudio

_________________
Noesis
Hex2obj
QuickBMS
Asset Studio
TextureFinder


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars Android
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:11 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:55 pm
Posts: 3
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Hello, guys, I need help! I want to extract these models (PRLW) from Bluestacks ... before I have extracted models from other games in Bluestaks using Ninja Ripper and Noesis but with this game (PRLW) it did not work. I do not know much about programs and I do not understand this post very well; but I really need these 3D models ... could someone explain to me step by step how and with what programs can I use models of this game (PRLW) using Bluestacks ... if you can pass me images of the process step by step ... or some link from youtube! Well guys I hope you can help me! Thank you.
[img]Help.jpg[/img]


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars Android
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:13 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:03 am
Posts: 14
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
I have a problem with unity studio program. When I want to export those models it shows unable to load PVRunwrap.dll and program crashed on me so I can't export the texture. Does anyone know how to fix this? Any help would be appreciated
Thank you in advance


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars Android
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:38 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:37 am
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
I know this thread's been abandoned for a while, but this is driving me crazy so I figure I may as well ask. Even if it makes me feel and or sound like an idiot.

This thread is great at telling me what to do with the .sasset files. Except I've extracted the APK for the game and I can't find a single .sasset file anywhere. How do you get to those in the first place?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars Android
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:29 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:47 pm
Posts: 3
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Sonicality wrote:
I know this thread's been abandoned for a while, but this is driving me crazy so I figure I may as well ask. Even if it makes me feel and or sound like an idiot.

This thread is great at telling me what to do with the .sasset files. Except I've extracted the APK for the game and I can't find a single .sasset file anywhere. How do you get to those in the first place?


I personally got them in the cache folder in my phone, not in the APK


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], l2dusk and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group