XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 11:21 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:26 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:01 am
Posts: 9
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time














You can make the ads go away by registering

Oh ya I was able to rip the animation to MMD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ruNJHPYK-k


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:38 am 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:29 pm
Posts: 55
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 1 time
Ohlamy wrote:
Oh ya I was able to rip the animation to MMD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ruNJHPYK-k


Lol LiveAnimation doesnt event convert real anims it interprets them like mocap data so they will always look very wrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:41 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:01 am
Posts: 9
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
I didn't use LiveAnimation


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:41 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:01 am
Posts: 9
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Does anyone know this animation file name or if they have it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS8QHKwiD-g


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:10 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:36 pm
Posts: 15
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
FBX Exporter (beta) https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/101408 you can use this to export from unity if you know how to import the unity files(assetbundles or other stuff) in the Unity Editor version: 2017.2 . ATM it only works for Maya


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:17 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:24 pm
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Deleted


Last edited by samsonyu on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:04 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:24 pm
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Hey, Akderebur, is there any chance you'll update the program to work with new Unity 2017.1 and .2.

Loading resources always throws "Array Index is out of range". :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:20 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:32 pm
Posts: 4
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 0 time
akderebur wrote:
wanglata wrote:
Oh boi, I do not notice that the head can load animation with the body. Now just need facial animation. Hope your tool can release soon @akderebur :D
Image

I haven't seen full face animations though. There are bunch of takes with 1 keyframe each, so they are more like expressions than animations. I will add a way to blend the expressions but after blending you will end up with a still face expression.

I think they might be using scripting to blend the expressions to match the songs ingame, or maybe some other method. It looks like there are no fully animated face clips for each song.

HI,How to import animation in 3Ds Max?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:00 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 9:29 am
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Looking at the file named 3d_cutt_{SONGNAME}.unity3d,
I found out what seems to be the lipsync and facials.

The lipsync and facials are in the same file (MonoBehaviour) as the camera data.
(Beware of the spelling : they do not seem to distinguish "l" and "r")

It seems that for facials, they seem to switch between facials on the frame indicated.
For "ripSyncKeys", they seem to switch between vowels in set speed on the frame.
So looking at the data may give us the key for the facial animations.


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:35 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:32 am
Posts: 11
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 0 time
Please does anyone know how to extract or open the .unity3d files?? Everyone goes over that like nothing, a guy even asked like 10 times in this thread and no one gave him an answer. Guess my question will get the same ignoring treatment.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:38 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:36 pm
Posts: 15
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
47no wrote:
Please does anyone know how to extract or open the .unity3d files?? Everyone goes over that like nothing, a guy even asked like 10 times in this thread and no one gave him an answer. Guess my question will get the same ignoring treatment.



Use unityStudio 0.8.0 (you can export to fbx with this if your too mind closed to read the damn thread pages) and look on the thread for the link! I did not even ask about that and i still have 10GB of models extracted from .unity3d files ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:05 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:32 am
Posts: 11
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 0 time
mircea wrote:
47no wrote:
Please does anyone know how to extract or open the .unity3d files?? Everyone goes over that like nothing, a guy even asked like 10 times in this thread and no one gave him an answer. Guess my question will get the same ignoring treatment.



Use unityStudio 0.8.0 (you can export to fbx with this if your too mind closed to read the damn thread pages) and look on the thread for the link! I did not even ask about that and i still have 10GB of models extracted from .unity3d files ;)


I did look around and searched for answers before asking, and I already tried unity studio 0.8.0 but every .unity3d file I opened showed nothing. Am I missing something? Thank you for answering by the way.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:48 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:09 pm
Posts: 4
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Anybody still alive??

Since October or November 2017, I think deresute has many things changed... as the sql table was protected(?).

I posted the problem in >>chrrox's topic - Mobile Game Asset Download<< about 2 months ago.
But no one answer that question and still no response.

I decided to ask it again in this topic.
1. How to get csv file? (Maybe all tutorials before in this and that topics didn't work out....)
2. How can I view (and extract) assets? (As my Unity Studio 0.8.0 didn't show anything for all assets I transferred from my android device)
May I need some decompression?? How??
3. (After assets can be extracted) How to convert model and animations into FBX or usable unity data?

Extra Question (Unity Game Development).
How can I manage AssetBundle to download everything except card data on startup and load card data when user tapping the card (like deresute)?

Hopefully someone will answer my questions. :)
Best regard, Axess.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:32 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:24 pm
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Axess wrote:
Anybody still alive??

Since October or November 2017, I think deresute has many things changed... as the sql table was protected(?).

I posted the problem in >>chrrox's topic - Mobile Game Asset Download<< about 2 months ago.
But no one answer that question and still no response.

I decided to ask it again in this topic.
1. How to get csv file? (Maybe all tutorials before in this and that topics didn't work out....)
2. How can I view (and extract) assets? (As my Unity Studio 0.8.0 didn't show anything for all assets I transferred from my android device)
May I need some decompression?? How??
3. (After assets can be extracted) How to convert model and animations into FBX or usable unity data?

Extra Question (Unity Game Development).
How can I manage AssetBundle to download everything except card data on startup and load card data when user tapping the card (like deresute)?

Hopefully someone will answer my questions. :)
Best regard, Axess.


I'll try to type up a tutorial on the weekend to question (1) and (2).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:35 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:34 pm
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Axess wrote:
Anybody still alive??

Since October or November 2017, I think deresute has many things changed... as the sql table was protected(?).

I posted the problem in >>chrrox's topic - Mobile Game Asset Download<< about 2 months ago.
But no one answer that question and still no response.

I decided to ask it again in this topic.
1. How to get csv file? (Maybe all tutorials before in this and that topics didn't work out....)
2. How can I view (and extract) assets? (As my Unity Studio 0.8.0 didn't show anything for all assets I transferred from my android device)
May I need some decompression?? How??
3. (After assets can be extracted) How to convert model and animations into FBX or usable unity data?

Extra Question (Unity Game Development).
How can I manage AssetBundle to download everything except card data on startup and load card data when user tapping the card (like deresute)?

Hopefully someone will answer my questions. :)
Best regard, Axess.


SQL table is "protected" by LZ4. Just inflate it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group