XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:16 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:58 pm 
advanced

Have thanks: 0 time

Does anyone still have IQE Browser? ModDB Doesnot have the file

You can make the ads go away by registering

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:31 am 
n00b

Have thanks: 2 times
MarioSonicU wrote:
Does anyone still have IQE Browser? ModDB Doesnot have the file

really? https://www.moddb.com/mods/r-reinhard/a ... owser-v215 you dont google well.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:53 pm 
ultra-n00b

need help. using the script that cornal posted on page 2 to unpack legacy files, but it's throwing me back errors... none of the legacy files in the newest deresute update work in animexporter, they just give me a bundle null or index out of range. this is the error it gives me... anyone know how to fix? or another way to unpack/decompress the files so i can use them in animexporter? P.S. cgss_lz4 doesn't seem to work for me. :mrgreen:
EDIT:
there doesn't seem to be a way to rip any usable deresute animations at the moment. the new unity studio update doesn't support the deresute animations, and neither does animexporter. if anyone knows a new method of ripping legacy files, please post it here
EDIT #2: the newest version of assetstudio supports animation ripping. i also found out a method of identifying motions of the solo songs; each solo song is listed in the 3000's and the last two digits correspond to the respective MASTER album (ex. 3d_cutt_an_chr_son3038_1.unity3d = himitsu no toilette animation, master 38)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:24 am 
ultra-n00b

Damn I've got a long read ahead of me, hope the methods used still work, 'cause i've been looking to get a hold of these models (Especially Koume and Rina) for months and If I can get them myself that'd be the tops.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:49 am 
ultra-n00b

I followed chrrox step by step for maintaining what I believe was the csv or the manifest through the emulator and fiddler with no luck. For some reason I can't get fiddler to pick up whats running on the emulator so I could get the latest manifest. I'm not too sure on what I'm doing wrong, I made sure to have the certificate downloaded and placed into the emulator as well. I've tried three separate times already with no luck. If anyone would be willing to help me and get me past the first step of extracting the models I would greatly appreciate it! (also I wouldn't mind some pointers on manifests and what to look for as well as efficient ways to maintain them. I'm more use to having the data and meshes readily available to just run in asset studio and then be done with it. So, this has definitely been quite the challenge to understand since it's relatively new to me. I would like to apologize if I come of as a bit annoying due to my complete lack of knowledge! with the proper guidance I'm sure ill get the hang of it!) Anyways back to what I was saying if you can help in any way even if its just a little bit of advice I would be very thankful!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:36 pm 
ultra-n00b

Sunochan17 wrote:
I followed chrrox step by step for maintaining what I believe was the csv or the manifest through the emulator and fiddler with no luck. For some reason I can't get fiddler to pick up whats running on the emulator so I could get the latest manifest. I'm not too sure on what I'm doing wrong, I made sure to have the certificate downloaded and placed into the emulator as well. I've tried three separate times already with no luck. If anyone would be willing to help me and get me past the first step of extracting the models I would greatly appreciate it! (also I wouldn't mind some pointers on manifests and what to look for as well as efficient ways to maintain them. I'm more use to having the data and meshes readily available to just run in asset studio and then be done with it. So, this has definitely been quite the challenge to understand since it's relatively new to me. I would like to apologize if I come of as a bit annoying due to my complete lack of knowledge! with the proper guidance I'm sure ill get the hang of it!) Anyways back to what I was saying if you can help in any way even if its just a little bit of advice I would be very thankful!

Okay so I've managed to get the manifest through the emulator instead of using fiddler to get it, although I'm not sure if I use the same url that was used as the code? I've tired exporting the response to run through asset studio and I even ran it in unity studio but it states 0 files are preset.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14