XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:53 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:58 pm 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:26 pm
Posts: 47
Has thanked: 3 times
Have thanks: 0 time














You can make the ads go away by registering

Does anyone still have IQE Browser? ModDB Doesnot have the file


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:31 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:08 am
Posts: 19
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 2 times
MarioSonicU wrote:
Does anyone still have IQE Browser? ModDB Doesnot have the file


really? https://www.moddb.com/mods/r-reinhard/a ... owser-v215 you dont google well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:53 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:24 am
Posts: 4
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
need help. using the script that cornal posted on page 2 to unpack legacy files, but it's throwing me back errors... none of the legacy files in the newest deresute update work in animexporter, they just give me a bundle null or index out of range. this is the error it gives me... anyone know how to fix? or another way to unpack/decompress the files so i can use them in animexporter? P.S. cgss_lz4 doesn't seem to work for me. :mrgreen:
Image
EDIT:
there doesn't seem to be a way to rip any usable deresute animations at the moment. the new unity studio update doesn't support the deresute animations, and neither does animexporter. if anyone knows a new method of ripping legacy files, please post it here
EDIT #2: the newest version of assetstudio supports animation ripping. i also found out a method of identifying motions of the solo songs; each solo song is listed in the 3000's and the last two digits correspond to the respective MASTER album (ex. 3d_cutt_an_chr_son3038_1.unity3d = himitsu no toilette animation, master 38)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:24 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:19 am
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Damn I've got a long read ahead of me, hope the methods used still work, 'cause i've been looking to get a hold of these models (Especially Koume and Rina) for months and If I can get them myself that'd be the tops.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:49 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:06 am
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
I followed chrrox step by step for maintaining what I believe was the csv or the manifest through the emulator and fiddler with no luck. For some reason I can't get fiddler to pick up whats running on the emulator so I could get the latest manifest. I'm not too sure on what I'm doing wrong, I made sure to have the certificate downloaded and placed into the emulator as well. I've tried three separate times already with no luck. If anyone would be willing to help me and get me past the first step of extracting the models I would greatly appreciate it! (also I wouldn't mind some pointers on manifests and what to look for as well as efficient ways to maintain them. I'm more use to having the data and meshes readily available to just run in asset studio and then be done with it. So, this has definitely been quite the challenge to understand since it's relatively new to me. I would like to apologize if I come of as a bit annoying due to my complete lack of knowledge! with the proper guidance I'm sure ill get the hang of it!) Anyways back to what I was saying if you can help in any way even if its just a little bit of advice I would be very thankful!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:36 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:06 am
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Sunochan17 wrote:
I followed chrrox step by step for maintaining what I believe was the csv or the manifest through the emulator and fiddler with no luck. For some reason I can't get fiddler to pick up whats running on the emulator so I could get the latest manifest. I'm not too sure on what I'm doing wrong, I made sure to have the certificate downloaded and placed into the emulator as well. I've tried three separate times already with no luck. If anyone would be willing to help me and get me past the first step of extracting the models I would greatly appreciate it! (also I wouldn't mind some pointers on manifests and what to look for as well as efficient ways to maintain them. I'm more use to having the data and meshes readily available to just run in asset studio and then be done with it. So, this has definitely been quite the challenge to understand since it's relatively new to me. I would like to apologize if I come of as a bit annoying due to my complete lack of knowledge! with the proper guidance I'm sure ill get the hang of it!) Anyways back to what I was saying if you can help in any way even if its just a little bit of advice I would be very thankful!

Okay so I've managed to get the manifest through the emulator instead of using fiddler to get it, although I'm not sure if I use the same url that was used as the code? I've tired exporting the response to run through asset studio and I even ran it in unity studio but it states 0 files are preset.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:28 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:10 am
Posts: 3
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
If you want get the resources of this game,maybe you can try
CGSSAssetsDownloader
Github
https://github.com/toyobayashi/CGSSAsse ... r/releases
You can download resources by name with this.


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:33 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:10 am
Posts: 3
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
kotori 0912 wrote:
If you want get the resources of this game,maybe you can try
CGSSAssetsDownloader
Github
https://github.com/toyobayashi/CGSSAsse ... r/releases
You can download resources by name with this.


And could anyone tell me how to combine the head and the body.
I'm not good at deal with models.(only have unity and blender)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:24 am 
Offline
n00b
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:40 pm
Posts: 15
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 1 time
kotori 0912 wrote:
If you want get the resources of this game,maybe you can try
CGSSAssetsDownloader
Github
https://github.com/toyobayashi/CGSSAsse ... r/releases
You can download resources by name with this.


umm how to use it?
btw i tried to find background video (play on live game) here
did u know wut the file name?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:21 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:10 am
Posts: 3
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Hoshi wrote:
kotori 0912 wrote:
If you want get the resources of this game,maybe you can try
CGSSAssetsDownloader
Github
https://github.com/toyobayashi/CGSSAsse ... r/releases
You can download resources by name with this.


umm how to use it?
btw i tried to find background video (play on live game) here
did u know wut the file name?


you can open the manifest_10045900.db with SQliteDatabaseBrowser ,and export a .csv.
maybe like live_bg2d_bg_live_03.unity3d.
I'm not sure.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:25 pm 
Offline
n00b
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:40 pm
Posts: 15
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 1 time
kotori 0912 wrote:
you can open the manifest_10045900.db with SQliteDatabaseBrowser ,and export a .csv.
maybe like live_bg2d_bg_live_03.unity3d.
I'm not sure.

i already knew how to use the sq method
i just wondering how to export using that unique method u show bcause it's seem like it's can export mp3
when i used the sq method i tried to export acb files but i got 404 when requesting from fiddler

btw "live_bg2d_bg_live_03.unity3d" is normal 2d pic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:13 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:24 am
Posts: 4
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
now than animexporter no longer works and assetstudio makes the animations look like crap, if anyone knows how to convert the unity3d legacy animations, please tell us


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:15 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:24 am
Posts: 4
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Hoshi wrote:
kotori 0912 wrote:
you can open the manifest_10045900.db with SQliteDatabaseBrowser ,and export a .csv.
maybe like live_bg2d_bg_live_03.unity3d.
I'm not sure.

i already knew how to use the sq method
i just wondering how to export using that unique method u show bcause it's seem like it's can export mp3
when i used the sq method i tried to export acb files but i got 404 when requesting from fiddler

btw "live_bg2d_bg_live_03.unity3d" is normal 2d pic


when downloading anything from the "live" tab it will show up in your mishiro folder mishiro\resources\assets\live


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:41 pm 
Offline
n00b
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:40 pm
Posts: 15
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 1 time
love8destiny wrote:

when downloading anything from the "live" tab it will show up in your mishiro folder mishiro\resources\assets\live


i mean i don't know how to use the mishiro thing
how to open it? did i have to play/load game too?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aoilysa, Google [Bot], Tacos and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group