XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:43 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: Idolmaster (DereSte) 3d site
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:04 pm 
beginner

Have thanks: 2 times

daemon1 wrote:
I decrypted The Idolm@ster Platinum stars PS4 files.

Examples of polycount:

OH MY GOD YES!!!! Amazing job Daemon!!! Were you able to extract the textures too or did you only extract the models?

You can make the ads go away by registering

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:12 pm 
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Have thanks: 995 times
This on the image above is a texture 2048x2048 in size, in BC7 format

(imgur scaled down the image)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:34 am 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 0 time
Please help.
I did the process of putting the Deresute legacy files through animexporter, converting it to IQM, converting it to FBX through Noesis (using the advanced options "-fbxnewexport -fbxsmoothgroups", and then i converted it to a VMD motion using the blender MMD tools.
For the 3D model, I used assetstudio to convert the unity3d to an FBX, and converted it to PMX using blender MMD tools.
And this is what I got... https://gyazo.com/bfb536027d1d21054de9b3c10d1107cb <-- That's Kawaii Make MY Day.
Why does the animation turn out this way? What am I doing wrong? I can vaguely make out the animation, but everything is very wacky.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:13 am 
beginner

daemon1 wrote:

Will the script be uploaded for .jxk files?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:45 am 
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Have thanks: 995 times
Mrtest wrote:
daemon1 wrote:

Will the script be uploaded for .jxk files?

да

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:17 pm 
ultra-n00b

LiteCheese wrote:
Probably not the most efficient way, but here is how I imported facial animations into MMD: https://imgur.com/a/XQZnV
Note when importing into blender, the model was scaled to the original tiny size to get it to work for me.

Thanks to akderebur for the original work.

PS: I named the shape key as right eye based on my right and not the model's right.

how to load fbx to blender using Bos Fbx script without error? (mine is blender v2.77)
since i can't use it, i converted it to FBX through Noesis (using the "-fbxnewexport -fbxsmoothgroups") and used the fbx script instead Bos Fbx script for model
i tried to use dae ,pmx (model was resize little big in pmx ed) & fbx (fbx make the model way to small so i don't use it because i can only see black thing ) for model and load the smd
but nothing happened when i load the smd...only triangle mesh and more bones show instead
the face doesn't change ( i tried to load wink eye)

i hope someone can help mehh ;v;

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:18 pm 
n00b

Have thanks: 1 time
Fina wrote:
LiteCheese wrote:
Probably not the most efficient way, but here is how I imported facial animations into MMD: https://imgur.com/a/XQZnV
Note when importing into blender, the model was scaled to the original tiny size to get it to work for me.

PS: I named the shape key as right eye based on my right and not the model's right.

how to load fbx to blender using Bos Fbx script without error? (mine is blender v2.77)
since i can't use it, i converted it to FBX through Noesis (using the "-fbxnewexport -fbxsmoothgroups") and used the fbx script instead Bos Fbx script for model
i tried to use dae ,pmx (model was resize little big in pmx ed) & fbx (fbx make the model way to small so i don't use it because i can only see black thing ) for model and load the smd
but nothing happened when i load the smd...only triangle mesh and more bones show instead

the only thing i do so that i can use BOS FBX, is to use an old ver of blender 2.72 to be exact then, once i converted it to PMX load it again to blender 2.77 (with mmd tools)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:10 pm 
ultra-n00b

Aegis wrote:
Fina wrote:
LiteCheese wrote:

the only thing i do so that i can use BOS FBX, is to use an old ver of blender 2.72 to be exact then, once i converted it to PMX load it again to blender 2.77 (with mmd tools)

Maybe? https://blender.stackexchange.com/quest ... named-umio

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:53 am 
n00b

Aegis wrote:
xion14blade wrote:
The quickbms script doesn't seem to be working anymore for the latest manifest file. Anyone know a fix for it?

there's a manifest (that have no filename extension) file in the "manifest" folder inside the deresute folder in your android. well of course you will need to install the deresute app first

really? i havent seen anything like that

if thats true then thatd be a huge life saver since i cant get the fiddler method to work at all

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13