XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:54 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: ArtStation files
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:26 pm 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 0 time

Using the latest noesis plugin I get this:

It takes a while to load on Noesis but it does load, I waited about 30sec on a 5960x machine with dual titan X. With a lower machine it might take a minute or 2. UI should freeze. It will show you "Not Responding" but just wait for it.

I'll try to check what I can do about the textures if I have the time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I know how to fix that can you please upload the Mview file of that Zelda model ? Since the author removed the marmoset preview.

You can make the ads go away by registering

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:09 pm 
veteran

Have thanks: 8 times
I've tried the browser back doors. I've tried ninja ripper with the right version and everything and the right plugins. f4 to rip all doesn't do anything at all so I have t use force which is f12 for me. ninja ripper rips files but when I look at the in 3dviewer by taylor mouse nothing shows up even though the main mesh files are at least 534 mb. when I use the basic backdoor method I can get the .mview file but its only 9.41 mb and when I use mviewunpacker it makes an obj that is nothing. texture files are all there though. I have read through all the pages of this thread but none seem to address the occasional model that won't seem to give up it's meshes.

can anyone who is still able to rip models please rip this one for me? https://www.artstation.com/embed/6683135

I'd be so greatful and might see about making it worth someones time if that is allowed. I need it in an. OBJ format please. thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:29 pm 
VIP member
VIP member

Have thanks: 434 times
octaviousrex wrote:
I can get the .mview file

since you already have the mview file just use majidemo's Noesis python plugin to open that and export it. :D
if you already have Noesis and just need the plugin you can download it from this page
https://github.com/majimboo/mviewer/blo ... n_mview.py
click on "Raw" then right-click on page and "Save as"

TextureFinder
Unity Assets Bundle Extractor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:39 am 
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Have thanks: 173 times
I have problems with loading this model into Noesis: https://www.artstation.com/embed/2873940
Some of mesh parts are missing:
(teeth, eyes, shoulder details)
Mesh of the left wing are damaged:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:53 am 
veteran

Have thanks: 8 times
AceWell wrote:
octaviousrex wrote:
I can get the .mview file

since you already have the mview file just use majidemo's Noesis python plugin to open that and export it. :D
if you already have Noesis and just need the plugin you can download it from this page
https://github.com/majimboo/mviewer/blo ... n_mview.py
click on "Raw" then right-click on page and "Save as"

I am going to try that now. I thank you so much for the information I am looking over the github instructions for use and updating my python. somewhat off topic I was curious if anyone has solved the sketchfab issue. for a while mozilla + ninja ripper worked great but now it has to same issues as mozilla+ ninja ripper for artstation. namely that data is ripped but no 3d data. there are a lot of models for reference there that I need but can't get and I am hoping someone's made break throughs on geting 3d data from sketchfab.

anyways again waiting for my files to download before trying out noesis. thanks for the help and tips.

Edit Noesis solved my main problems I cannot thank you guys enough it's working fine. thank you all so much for the help!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:01 pm 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 0 time
i am trying to download https://www.artstation.com/embed/3436817 , but the script didn't work 100% i got some weird faces showing up , hope someone can help me

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:54 pm 
VIP member
VIP member

Have thanks: 434 times
@zlksmlnu
open the mview file in Noesis with the python script, it looks good to me.

Andrakann wrote:
I have problems with loading this model into Noesis: https://www.artstation.com/embed/2873940
Some of mesh parts are missing:
(teeth, eyes, shoulder details)
Mesh of the left wing are damaged:

i'll bet those parts are contained in mesh1.dat and mesh4.dat, the only two with "indexTypeSize:4"
the data looks odd to me the more i look at it, there is a lot going on in those, varying strides, 3 byte indices etc. :?
edit: ah i see those are compressed, i need to add this compression to my bms script.
viewtopic.php?p=119352#p119352
so maybe those 2 files are not the problem :?

edit2
after looking at mesh1.dat in hex2obj i see some of your missing geometry, so maybe the indexTypeSize4
is causing problems here.

TextureFinder
Unity Assets Bundle Extractor

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9