XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:31 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
 Post subject: Re: Telltale Games "Almost-All-In-One" Model Importer
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:42 pm 
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Have thanks: 200 times

NormalMap wrote:
Guys, is there any way to import .d3dmesh from The Walking Dead: The Final Season now?
Not yet, would've gotten around to doing so earlier but a couple of recent game releases (including but not limited to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Kingdom Hearts III) took away the spare time I've had recently.

But now I should have time to work on that again. Aiming for a script update before the end of the month.

You can make the ads go away by registering

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:58 am 
advanced

Have thanks: 8 times
RandomTBush wrote:
NormalMap wrote:
Guys, is there any way to import .d3dmesh from The Walking Dead: The Final Season now?
Not yet, would've gotten around to doing so earlier but a couple of recent game releases (including but not limited to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Kingdom Hearts III) took away the spare time I've had recently.

But now I should have time to work on that again. Aiming for a script update before the end of the month.

Oh thanks RTB you are doing god's work! Can't wait for it! Also you said that the new release of script will allow to import models with textures already applied to model? If that's true that would be great aswell!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:53 pm 
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Have thanks: 200 times
Maximmum wrote:
Also you said that the new release of script will allow to import models with textures already applied to model? If that's true that would be great aswell!
Yeah. Thanks to daemon1 for pointing me in the right direction, I've generated a list of all of the texture hashes for the games which match the ones in the D3DMesh files, and once I've added in coding to read the material groups for those, everything should work just like the older games do.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33