XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:13 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:14 am 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:05 pm
Posts: 45
Has thanked: 9 times
Have thanks: 6 times

Mechrono wrote:
M0fD wrote:
Because i can extract models from sketchfab and i already did.

But this one https://sketchfab.com/models/22c0ddee9e ... 29a016aecf seems to be tricky.



just looked at two more models and realized the .fbx file was probably not the thing..

links here:
https://media.sketchfab.com/urls/22c0dd ... e.osgjs.gz
https://media.sketchfab.com/urls/2aa41c ... e.osgjs.gz

maby the python script you're using cant handle osg.MatrixTransform nodes?

if you get an error with osg.MatrixTransform in it then yeah thats probably it if not then test it out with this model:
https://sketchfab.com/models/2aa41c6989 ... ore_search

which has only 1 osg.MatrixTransform but i'm guessing it should be more than enough to test


Yeah it works, I extracted Harley.

Mechrono wrote:
also plz do a buddy a favor and zip your setup so i can use some sick models in my final project


i'm on it.

You can make the ads go away by registering



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:26 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:50 am
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Mechrono wrote:
M0fD wrote:
Because i can extract models from sketchfab and i already did.

But this one https://sketchfab.com/models/22c0ddee9e ... 29a016aecf seems to be tricky.



just looked at two more models and realized the .fbx file was probably not the thing..

links here:
https://media.sketchfab.com/urls/22c0dd ... e.osgjs.gz
https://media.sketchfab.com/urls/2aa41c ... e.osgjs.gz

maby the python script you're using cant handle osg.MatrixTransform nodes?

if you get an error with osg.MatrixTransform in it then yeah thats probably it if not then test it out with this model:
https://sketchfab.com/models/2aa41c6989 ... ore_search

which has only 1 osg.MatrixTransform but i'm guessing it should be more than enough to test


I test this model and ERROR for open the file.osgjs
Anyone knows why?
https://sketchfab.com/models/22c0ddee9e ... 29a016aecf


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:41 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:01 am
Posts: 9
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 2 times
Guys, I figured it out. You need to replace the 1499 line with getChildren(ys,child,n,bone)

Sorry for my English (google translator)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:24 pm 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:05 pm
Posts: 45
Has thanked: 9 times
Have thanks: 6 times
nexus264 wrote:
Guys, I figured it out. You need to replace the 1499 line with getChildren(ys,child,n,bone)

Sorry for my English (google translator)



EDIT
Yeah, it works ! THX dude !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:35 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:01 am
Posts: 9
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 2 times
Line : 1499 bone.matrix*=boneParent.matrix replace with getChildren(ys,child,n,bone)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:37 pm 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:05 pm
Posts: 45
Has thanked: 9 times
Have thanks: 6 times
nexus264 wrote:
Line : 1499 bone.matrix*=boneParent.matrix replace with getChildren(ys,child,n,bone)


Figured out. Nice work btw !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:38 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:01 am
Posts: 9
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 2 times
M0fD wrote:
nexus264 wrote:
Guys, I figured it out. You need to replace the 1499 line with getChildren(ys,child,n,bone)

Sorry for my English (google translator)



EDIT
Yeah, it works ! THX dude !


Not at all
:)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:41 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:32 pm
Posts: 10
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 2 times
nexus264 wrote:
M0fD wrote:
nexus264 wrote:
Guys, I figured it out. You need to replace the 1499 line with getChildren(ys,child,n,bone)

Sorry for my English (google translator)



EDIT
Yeah, it works ! THX dude !


Not at all
:)



Is this a version that will work with a newer version of python and blender or are we still stuck in that ancient ancient version?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:45 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:01 am
Posts: 9
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 2 times
This is an old version, but it works fine for Win 10


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:01 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:50 am
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
nexus264 wrote:
Guys, I figured it out. You need to replace the 1499 line with getChildren(ys,child,n,bone)

Sorry for my English (google translator)


Thanks for your help, it's amazing that you can figure out the BUG in the srcipt.

Could you please add some instructions started with # for the explanation of each key place of command.

As I just study Python 3.X I prefer to handle with this script and hope to understand this script for learning and improvement in the future :keke:

And please tell me what knowledge I should learn related to this? Such as some third party module. THX :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:18 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:50 am
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
nexus264 wrote:
This is an old version, but it works fine for Win 10


Another tricky model here, I could not extract anything from its 'file.osgjs' 8D

https://sketchfab.com/models/911272d9f7 ... 1e4d2dfb31


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:49 am 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 4:43 pm
Posts: 41
Has thanked: 12 times
Have thanks: 1 time
can you guys pls rewrite the entire process for blender, python in a simple way?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:04 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:50 am
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Could somebody please optimize the old version python script in that .blend, and convert it to Python 3.x version? :wink:

https://www.blender.org/get-involved/developers/
Quote:
Blender uses the Python programming language for its scripting API.

The Blender Python API is based on Python 3. It is integrated deeply, used for writing add-ons, generating user interface layouts, and import and export of many file formats. It covers all user-accessible data and functionality.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:41 pm 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:05 pm
Posts: 45
Has thanked: 9 times
Have thanks: 6 times
pendave wrote:
Could somebody please optimize the old version python script in that .blend, and convert it to Python 3.x version? :wink:

https://www.blender.org/get-involved/developers/
Quote:
Blender uses the Python programming language for its scripting API.

The Blender Python API is based on Python 3. It is integrated deeply, used for writing add-ons, generating user interface layouts, and import and export of many file formats. It covers all user-accessible data and functionality.



Why ? If it works there is no need. And there is also some risks that it can't work on Python 3.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:45 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:32 pm
Posts: 10
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 2 times
M0fD wrote:
pendave wrote:
Could somebody please optimize the old version python script in that .blend, and convert it to Python 3.x version? :wink:

https://www.blender.org/get-involved/developers/
Quote:
Blender uses the Python programming language for its scripting API.

The Blender Python API is based on Python 3. It is integrated deeply, used for writing add-ons, generating user interface layouts, and import and export of many file formats. It covers all user-accessible data and functionality.



Why ? If it works there is no need. And there is also some risks that it can't work on Python 3.


Python3 isn't the problem. You need to change some of the function syntax which can be done in a minute.
The problem is the blender api changed substantially between the blender version that uses python2 and the blender version that uses python3. it will clearly still work, but someone who is familiar with the blender api needs to take a day or two and update the calls.



Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: vatson and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group