XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:53 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:48 am 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 0 time

Ditta wrote:
Hey, I've just remembered that the newest Ninja Ripper (v 1.7.1) is able to save shader info about models. Just go to its Settings and check Save Shaders (for experts). After this NR will generate a separate folder named Shaders and save a number of shader files with .ps and .vs extensions (Shader 0000, Shader 0001) etc. All of them can be opened with a basic text editor like Notepad or Bred3 (I use the last one) and contain the brief text info like this sample from one such PS file I ripped -

//
// Generated by Microsoft (R) HLSL Shader Compiler 6.3.9600.18611
//

(Sorry, I didn't find the spoiler code in the forum message editor, so I post the full fragment). The corresponding VS file looks similarly, just longer. I don't know if this info is valuable and helpful to reconstruct the model, but at any case I decided to share it here. Obviously it contains some coordinates. So I hope it can help you in your research.

I mistook the proper page, it was 12, not 13. Look there and you'll see that this has already been tried. There's still something missing. Something either ninja ripper isn't pulling or something it isn't reading correctly.

I don't know what it is, nor do I know how to find out. But computers aren't magic. The weakness of every DRM system is that it has to be able to display the content at the end user side. So there's something in the viewer allowing it to do that.

Maybe I'm wrong about the order of operations. Maybe the shader transformation is what is making everything cubic. That's a question for the ninja ripper folks, if they care.

Like I said, I just find it less than cool to be selling the solution, if one even exists.

You can make the ads go away by registering

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:14 pm 
n00b

As a programmer, this is what I do for living, I write code and sell solutions, we have bills like any one else.

If you find it cool or not, this is up to you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:36 pm 
ultra-n00b

Hi guys, writing to say i just managed to get 2 archives from a model page with .gz extension. Inside this archives there are 1 .bin file each.
I don't know how to convert a .bin into a 3d model but if you know some tools, i would be happy to share how i did.
Bye!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:31 pm 
beginner

ilcorsaro92 wrote:
Hi guys, writing to say i just managed to get 2 archives from a model page with .gz extension. Inside this archives there are 1 .bin file each.
I don't know how to convert a .bin into a 3d model but if you know some tools, i would be happy to share how i did.
Bye!

Try this tool - 3D Model Researcher - viewtopic.php?f=33&t=16163&start=15
It is designed specially for hacking any binary unknown format to 3D models but requires manual work and knowing hex editors to find the right offset and count data within the original binary files. For me it failed with sketchfab BIN archives, but if you're more skilled, you can give it a try.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:04 am 
ultra-n00b

Ditta wrote:
ilcorsaro92 wrote:
Bye!

Try this tool - 3D Model Researcher - viewtopic.php?f=33&t=16163&start=15
It is designed specially for hacking any binary unknown format to 3D models but requires manual work and knowing hex editors to find the right offset and count data within the original binary files. For me it failed with sketchfab BIN archives, but if you're more skilled, you can give it a try.

I should give a look to it but my first impression is that i’ll Never learn how to do it.
BTW thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:02 pm 
ultra-n00b

Guys i think that the solution of all this stands in Open Scene Graph 3.5.1
I managed to download a .osgjs from the site, wich is very long and i think i can't post it right here. In fact, it contains some infos about vertices, wireframe and texture that, i think, Open Scene Graph can read and manage to open the model_file.bin that i have downloaded with the same tool. unfortunately, i'm not managing to compile OSG, neither run osg with a precompiled version. I think that the key is to run the script which is pointing to the file through osg but i don't know HOW!!!! I can't attach the files because they are too big... so, if you want, download all the files here:
https://we.tl/Bun4IOTyHf
Hope this will help :)
PS: Win10 suks.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:27 pm 
ultra-n00b

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ym9ljo9l1umka ... 7.png?dl=0

When you look at one of the bin files in a text editor there's something odd going on. It looks like they're putting bad data in the files at specific intervals. It kinda looks like it might even be ascii art. You can see the banding in the text sections which is atypical of bin files. I bet they're malforming the data in a reversible way to try to trick the tools.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:09 am 
ultra-n00b

ilcorsaro92 wrote:
Guys i think that the solution of all this stands in Open Scene Graph 3.5.1
I managed to download a .osgjs from the site, wich is very long and i think i can't post it right here. In fact, it contains some infos about vertices, wireframe and texture that, i think, Open Scene Graph can read and manage to open the model_file.bin that i have downloaded with the same tool. unfortunately, i'm not managing to compile OSG, neither run osg with a precompiled version. I think that the key is to run the script which is pointing to the file through osg but i don't know HOW!!!! I can't attach the files because they are too big... so, if you want, download all the files here:
https://we.tl/Bun4IOTyHf
Hope this will help :)
PS: Win10 suks.

some guys here do it, viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10668&start=60
and tools like open scene graph "OSG" can do some work.
but as "trebor" says there is something wrong with the file.

This is my research for now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:45 am 
beginner

Talking about OSG, I've just remembered someone has posted earlier one nice tool named OSGJs Model Viewer (the link was http://www.mediafire.com/file/aqdsqb65g ... _VIEWER.7z) able to load 3D .bin models with their corresponding osgjs files locally in your browser. Searching through the forum shows it must be somewhere here in the message of the author - viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10668&start=75 . But this tool works only with old unencoded SF models which do not use varint encoding. I tried it and as the author said, it doesn't show varint-encoded models, but I think this tool can be upgraded and reworked to manage this issue. I've done a bit googling about this strange encoding and found at first this tool on githhub - https://github.com/topas/VarintBitConverter and several more specific works about varint also at there. I don't know if it would be useful, but decided to share these findings here too. And one thing more about this local OSGJS viewer is that it can be used with scripts like sketchfab-scene exporter to download viewed models as OBJs if the exporter scripts will be reworked also for these local files. I think it's another possible workaround. Hope it helps.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:38 pm 
ultra-n00b

So this script worked 3 days ago I don't know this is helping or not but here it is : https://github.com/IPv6/sketchfab-scene-exporter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:57 pm 
beginner

kisk259 wrote:
So this script worked 3 days ago I don't know this is helping or not but here it is : https://github.com/IPv6/sketchfab-scene-exporter

Are you sure? I tested it just now and no, it doesn't work, just as before (tested in Firefox and Chrome with Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:50 am 
ultra-n00b

kisk259 wrote:

Please tell us which version of Firefox you were using and if you did some adjustment to browser’s settings and so on.
thanks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:29 am 
ultra-n00b

ilcorsaro92 wrote:
kisk259 wrote:

Please tell us which version of Firefox you were using and if you did some adjustment to browser’s settings and so on.
thanks

he dindt tested, he only says it updated 3 days ago.
PS: it dont work

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16