XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:43 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:51 pm 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 0 time

You can make the ads go away by registering

Hello. I could really use some help with a few models that are very important to me and my friend. The fact that we are busy with a project for which you need only the basics of these models. Without them creating everything from scratch will take months.
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/91RAO
https://sketchfab.com/models/3c54ca41be ... 1450df27d8

We tried to use Ninja Ripper 1.6.0, but scan the model was just a horrible mess in which it is difficult to understand. Plus the sword is not enough three textures.

Sword error:
[15 errors]
1 times: Can't create a mesh without positions. File: "D:\DAOmods\DoWtoDAO\111\Mesh_0253.rip"
1 times: Can't create a mesh without positions. File: "D:\DAOmods\DoWtoDAO\111\Mesh_0254.rip"
1 times: Can't create a mesh without positions. File: "D:\DAOmods\DoWtoDAO\111\Mesh_0255.rip"
1 times: Can't create a mesh without positions. File: "D:\DAOmods\DoWtoDAO\111\Mesh_0256.rip"
1 times: Can't create a mesh without positions. File: "D:\DAOmods\DoWtoDAO\111\Mesh_0257.rip"
1 times: Can't create a mesh without positions. File: "D:\DAOmods\DoWtoDAO\111\Mesh_0258.rip"
1 times: Can't create a mesh without positions. File: "D:\DAOmods\DoWtoDAO\111\Mesh_0259.rip"
1 times: Can't create a mesh without positions. File: "D:\DAOmods\DoWtoDAO\111\Mesh_0260.rip"
1 times: Can't create a mesh without positions. File: "D:\DAOmods\DoWtoDAO\111\Mesh_0261.rip"
1 times: Can't create a mesh without positions. File: "D:\DAOmods\DoWtoDAO\111\Mesh_0262.rip"
1 times: Can't create a mesh without positions. File: "D:\DAOmods\DoWtoDAO\111\Mesh_0263.rip"
1 times: Can't create a mesh without positions. File: "D:\DAOmods\DoWtoDAO\111\Mesh_0264.rip"
1 times: Can't create a mesh without positions. File: "D:\DAOmods\DoWtoDAO\111\Mesh_0265.rip"
1 times: Can't create a mesh without positions. File: "D:\DAOmods\DoWtoDAO\111\Mesh_0266.rip"
1 times: Can't create a mesh without positions. File: "D:\DAOmods\DoWtoDAO\111\Mesh_0267.rip"
[3 warnings]
1 times: Can't find a texture file "D:\DAOmods\DoWtoDAO\111\Tex_1868_0"
1 times: Can't find a texture file "D:\DAOmods\DoWtoDAO\111\Tex_1869_1"
12 times: Can't find a texture file "D:\DAOmods\DoWtoDAO\111\Tex_0185_0"

Maybe someone can help with the download of these models? A big thank you to anyone who responds.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:24 pm 
ultra-n00b

Im having trouble with this model
https://sketchfab.com/models/cd3d5b46f8 ... 9c90/embed

It comes out sort of gray scale but it looks like the uvs arnt quite right either

Im guessing that the textures used here are actually grayscale and it has material colors applied to it
Any way to retain the material color if this is the case?

how im doing this is using firefox x64 with it set to d3d9(d3d11 dosnt seem to work for me, no models or textures are produced when i press f12 nor dose it freeze when i press f12 like its mean to) opening the .rip in noesis and exporting to obj and then opening it in blender

Anybody got any ideas what i can do, i can always do the material color my self but it looks like the uvs arnt correct so i wonder if im doing something wrong :/

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:17 am 
beginner

HI I set all progress and press ninjaripper.exe run button
But firefox run shows me freezing and blank page Can't access sketch fab or other site
Any solution?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:34 am 
ultra-n00b

systembest wrote:
But firefox run shows me freezing and blank page Can't access sketch fab or other site
Any solution?

What d3d you set it to and wich firefox you running x84 or x64

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:43 am 
beginner

speaker60 wrote:
systembest wrote:
Any solution?

I m using x64

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:04 pm 
ultra-n00b

systembest wrote:
speaker60 wrote:
systembest wrote:
Any solution?

I m using x64

you using d3d9 or d3d11?

your meant to use d3d11 with x64, but i use d3d9 because d3d11 dosnt work for me

or try 'intruder inject' you will need to move the d3d9 and d3d11 dll files thats in the firefox directory(Just put them in a backup folder for now)
Let me know how you get on

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:21 pm 
ultra-n00b

Please help me rip and convert this scene:
https://sketchfab.com/models/7671beec6d ... b884888e30
or
https://sketchfab.com/models/42565bad66 ... bba03cf0f5

I hope for your help.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:04 pm 
ultra-n00b

Can someone help me with the ripping with ninja ripper I'm willing to pay money just DM me please.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:39 am 
advanced

Have thanks: 4 times
Hi guys me again, it's been a long time.

First here to report that the Ninja Ripper works great in Chrome. Second I have a problem with some models that apparently use "Zbrush's Dinamesh" the final result importing the files is a mess like you can see in the pic.

Attachments:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:01 am 
beginner

I tried to rip this model https://sketchfab.com/models/6234f9020a ... ff38/embed
But not working on 3ds max ninja ripper :( mesh shows plane meshes only
How can i solve this mesh issue?

Attachments:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:33 pm 
ultra-n00b

i can successfully rip diffuse/albedo, ambient occlusion but somehow the specular/gloss/metalness maps always comes out green and glitched out. Is anyone having a similar problem?

EDIT: I managed to follow JayBass's instructions at the end there and extract everything using the devtools/inspector

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:34 pm 
advanced

Have thanks: 1 time
Hi guys, sorry to bump the thread, but to everyone with Windows 10 having issues, chrome, 64 bit, with intruder usually works, but it creates a lot of folders. Has anyone actually gotten 32 bit firefox to work? I notice with 32 bit firefox that it doesn't even load the model with ninjaripper or without.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:45 pm 
beginner

Have thanks: 5 times
Jaydenthetank wrote:
Hi guys, sorry to bump the thread, but to everyone with Windows 10 having issues, chrome, 64 bit, with intruder usually works, but it creates a lot of folders. Has anyone actually gotten 32 bit firefox to work? I notice with 32 bit firefox that it doesn't even load the model with ninjaripper or without.

I use NinjaRipper v1.7.1 32bit and it works with Firefox 32bit on my Windows Vista 32bit DirectX 9 machine. I can't get it to work with anything newer. I will say it depends entirely on the website if the ripper will work or not. Some websites use software rendering techniques or wrappers that are not compatible with NinjaRipper. I have to use the Forced rip method to capture everything on the screen. I also have to set the "Forced rip interval" to 15 seconds or more depending on the rendered scene in order to capture all the geometry. Usually rotating around the scene during this process allows for more geometry to be captured.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:18 am 
advanced

Have thanks: 1 time
gwlogan wrote:
Jaydenthetank wrote:

I use NinjaRipper v1.7.1 32bit and it works with Firefox 32bit on my Windows Vista 32bit DirectX 9 machine. I can't get it to work with anything newer. I will say it depends entirely on the website if the ripper will work or not. Some websites use software rendering techniques or wrappers that are not compatible with NinjaRipper. I have to use the Forced rip method to capture everything on the screen. I also have to set the "Forced rip interval" to 15 seconds or more depending on the rendered scene in order to capture all the geometry. Usually rotating around the scene during this process allows for more geometry to be captured.

Damn, I usually have mine on like 80 seconds and use forced rip. When there is a textured model, it usually isn't until the 3rd version of the model that it actually has UV's

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:10 pm 
ultra-n00b

Please help me rip and convert model
https://www.shapeways.com/product/2HLNA ... arketplace

I hope for your help....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next