XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:33 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 813 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:53 pm 
Offline
veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:05 pm
Posts: 144
Location: Les Gobelins
Has thanked: 16 times
Have thanks: 24 times

When I said people doesn't read...

You can make the ads go away by registering


_________________
1. Ninja Ripper doesn't work with Sketchfab

2. Don't distribute the extraction method

3. Three models only

4. No buyable models


ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:08 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:50 pm
Posts: 11
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
I do not understand the groin and the translator translates what I want, that's why I ask, since it is difficult for me to understand what is on the page


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:53 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:50 pm
Posts: 11
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
https://ibb.co/dK7Q3L
I understood almost all the tutorial but when I get to blender I get this and it does not let me continue or import anything
or they are not imported like normal files because in blender I lose a bit if someone explains the steps to follow in blender


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:29 am 
Offline
veteran

Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:05 pm
Posts: 143
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 71 times
jackalmoi wrote:
https://ibb.co/dK7Q3L
I understood almost all the tutorial but when I get to blender I get this and it does not let me continue or import anything
or they are not imported like normal files because in blender I lose a bit if someone explains the steps to follow in blender


i dunno. why are you in the console window? just click in the blender script window and press Alt+P and find and import the osgjs file you wanna load.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:03 pm 
Offline
veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:05 pm
Posts: 144
Location: Les Gobelins
Has thanked: 16 times
Have thanks: 24 times
There is a python problem, it didn't detect the right one.

_________________
1. Ninja Ripper doesn't work with Sketchfab

2. Don't distribute the extraction method

3. Three models only

4. No buyable models


ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:47 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:50 pm
Posts: 11
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
and how do I solve it and that the python version recognizes me?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:40 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:50 pm
Posts: 11
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
I have unzipped the rar again and now it leaves me this way but I do not see the format to import the file as I import it
https://ibb.co/idCn2f
and this is what I get in the console if I try to open the file that comes in the rar
https://ibb.co/ct26TL
can someone tell me step by step what to do in the blender since I think I'm doing something wrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:54 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:50 pm
Posts: 11
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
I can do it even though I got a bunch of files and select them and export them as obj now I have to close all the holes with netfab thanks and sorry for being so heavy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:07 am 
Offline
veteran

Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:05 pm
Posts: 143
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 71 times
jackalmoi wrote:
I have unzipped the rar again and now it leaves me this way but I do not see the format to import the file as I import it
https://ibb.co/idCn2f
and this is what I get in the console if I try to open the file that comes in the rar
https://ibb.co/ct26TL
can someone tell me step by step what to do in the blender since I think I'm doing something wrong


have you downloaded the toolbag i posted? there's a lil (enough) picture tutorial inside of it. to get the thing loaded correct and the script working with the library you gotta start blender using the bat file that is included.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:30 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:17 pm
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Hello everyone, I'm glad to have found this community, I've become crazy to look for any way to rip the files from sketchfab, but unfortunately I'm not able .. My son goes crazy for the Vikings series, and the character: Ragnar Lothbrok, and so since it's approaching his birthday, I was searching a way to download the 3D model and adapt it in such a way that I can print it with the 3D printer.
this is the File:
https://sketchfab.com/models/5b71a83e2a ... 61793db26e

If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it very much!

Jason


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:09 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:50 pm
Posts: 11
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
episoder wrote:
jackalmoi wrote:
I have unzipped the rar again and now it leaves me this way but I do not see the format to import the file as I import it
https://ibb.co/idCn2f
and this is what I get in the console if I try to open the file that comes in the rar
https://ibb.co/ct26TL
can someone tell me step by step what to do in the blender since I think I'm doing something wrong


have you downloaded the toolbag i posted? there's a lil (enough) picture tutorial inside of it. to get the thing loaded correct and the script working with the library you gotta start blender using the bat file that is included.

if I do thank you very much for your help


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:10 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:02 am
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
M0fD wrote:
PM sent to both of you.

Hello! Could you send me a script?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:59 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:07 pm
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time
They help me with this model, I could not find the normal Map https://skfb.ly/6vson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:07 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:00 am
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
hello fellas, I have tried many times to do this but i am constantly failing , i'm still new and learning so please be gentle

Can anyone download these models for me please?
https://sketchfab.com/models/047f9e1e69 ... 3c0db2c1a1
https://sketchfab.com/models/623ac3821b ... 147d84c0ab
https://sketchfab.com/models/5240def642 ... 840be9fe7b

This is my most desperate hour , help me ( insert name of my hero) you are my only hope.

Thank You for you time


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: WebGL ripping of a model from sketchfab
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:53 pm 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:45 am
Posts: 70
Has thanked: 29 times
Have thanks: 13 times
colorido10 wrote:
They help me with this model, I could not find the normal Map https://skfb.ly/6vson
Image



Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 813 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], X3D and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group