XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 1:01 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Uncharted 4 (PS4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:52 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:28 am
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
daemon1 wrote:
Tools for Uncharted 4.

Usage: drop .PAK file onto the tool.

For texture dictionary packages it will export textures as DDS. Some of them will be in DX10 format.
For model packages it will export skeletons and/or models in SMD and ASCII.

Most models have multiple UV sets (only exported to ASCII).

Textures for a character may be spread across many different levels. To help get them all, used textures list is created when extracting model.

Skeletons are usually in separate packages. You need to copy-paste skeleton to the model file as it was done before in my Uncharted 1-2-3 tools.

You can also export specific textures by running: Uncharted4.exe <PAK> <filter>
For example: Uncharted4.exe world-city-dict.pak drake
Will only export textures with "drake" in their name.

As for decrypted data, at the time of tools release, ask some of your modellers friends, they should probably have files, or be able get them soon.

Image

Image

Image

https://luxox18.deviantart.com/art/Unch ... -715839414

Image

hi, i am very interested in uncharted 4 model decrypting.
your tool is working with actors,but not working with map files in pak35 folder
i want to decrypt it myself
i checked pak file, it seems very similar to last of us file structure you mentioned in youtube video
but i can not get the right position of vertex.
is uncharted 4 using edgecompression, how do you decrypted the edge compress?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Uncharted 4 (PS4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:55 pm 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1523
Has thanked: 28 times
Have thanks: 894 times
foxhunt wrote:
is uncharted 4 using edgecompression, how do you decrypted the edge compress?

no, edge was only on ps3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Uncharted 4 (PS4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:32 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:28 am
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
daemon1 wrote:
foxhunt wrote:
is uncharted 4 using edgecompression, how do you decrypted the edge compress?

no, edge was only on ps3

sorry to bother you
i found some chunk in uncharted 4 pak file, it seems to be a vertex definition file.



Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Uncharted 4 (PS4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:34 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:28 am
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
[out]


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Last edited by foxhunt on Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Uncharted 4 (PS4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:35 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:28 am
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
daemon1 wrote:
foxhunt wrote:
is uncharted 4 using edgecompression, how do you decrypted the edge compress?

no, edge was only on ps3

but the content at that address is not correct float point number for vertex position xyz
can you give some hint, how to get the correct vertex position


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Uncharted 4 (PS4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:05 am 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1523
Has thanked: 28 times
Have thanks: 894 times
i think i explained that in my video. Though now i dont remember exactly, it was something about offset relocation table that was in the beginning of PAK file.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Uncharted 4 (PS4)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:34 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:28 am
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
daemon1 wrote:
i think i explained that in my video. Though now i dont remember exactly, it was something about offset relocation table that was in the beginning of PAK file.

I found the reason.
Uncharted 4 used the half precise float point.
thank you for helping


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Uncharted 4 (PS4)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:33 pm 
Offline
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
Posts: 1523
Has thanked: 28 times
Have thanks: 894 times
New tool version with map assets support released (in 1st post)

I found that my tool already supports that. But the way i had to handle textures for maps is different, so i had to release it as separate exe.

This new version will be used absolutely the same, and it will export all models, skeletons and textures contained in the PAK file. The difference is that textures will be exported in a full folder tree. Its not needed for characters, but for maps there are some DDS files that are called the same, but in different folders, and also they may have layers, which will be saved as separate DDS files.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Uncharted 4 (PS4)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:15 am 
Offline
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 10:55 pm
Posts: 638
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Has thanked: 20 times
Have thanks: 21 times
daemon1 wrote:
New tool version with map assets support released (in 1st post)

I found that my tool already supports that. But the way i had to handle textures for maps is different, so i had to release it as separate exe.

This new version will be used absolutely the same, and it will export all models, skeletons and textures contained in the PAK file. The difference is that textures will be exported in a full folder tree. Its not needed for characters, but for maps there are some DDS files that are called the same, but in different folders, and also they may have layers, which will be saved as separate DDS files.


Oh man this is so awesome!

_________________
"Lemons are people nice hardworking & honest people too..."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Uncharted 4 (PS4)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:24 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:29 am
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Oh this is interesting

How do you guys ripped that pkg file ? I already download it, merge it then put it in "Fake PKG Generator" but it won't extract the content inside it even I already input the correct password... It says "password mismatch" how come ?

Also are you guys already trying to ripped Uncharted Lost Legacy ? Thanks in advance

But, I need all the textures in this game also in Lost Legacy, is this appearing when you are successful extract that pkg ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Uncharted 4 (PS4)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:35 pm 
Offline
veteran

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:36 am
Posts: 144
Has thanked: 17 times
Have thanks: 111 times
Mondraconus wrote:
How do you guys ripped that pkg file ?

Fake PKG Generator should work. Better check the psxhax forums for more info on that.
Mondraconus wrote:
Also are you guys already trying to ripped Uncharted Lost Legacy ?

It isn't possible to dump the game atm. Should be possible soon with the release of 5.01/5.05 kernel exploit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Uncharted 4 (PS4)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:01 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:29 am
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
daemon1 wrote:
Tools for Uncharted 4.

Uncharted4.exe - character tool. Outputs all textures to one folder.
Uncharted4_m.exe - all assets tool. Outputs textures to folder structure.

Usage: drop .PAK file onto the tool.



Love what you've done here... But still... I can't get pak files inside pkg file... Already used Fake PKG Generator to unpack it but it don't want to unpack it ( still shows error message "password mismatch " even I tried put the correct password "00000000000000000000000000000000" in it )

Anyone can help me please ? I really want to get these .pak files so I can open them in daemon1 tool and get Antananarivo level textures


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Last edited by Mondraconus on Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Uncharted 4 (PS4)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:09 am 
Offline
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:27 am
Posts: 175
Has thanked: 74 times
Have thanks: 11 times
Mondraconus wrote:
Love what you've done here... But still... I can't get pak files inside pkg file... Already used Fake PKG Generator to unpack it but it don't want to unpack it ( still shows error message "password mismatch " even I tried put the correct password "00000000000000000000000000000000" in it )

Anyone can help me please ? I really want to get these .pak files so I can open them in daemon1 tool and get Antananarivo level textures

That's because your using a retail game archive, you need to download a patched game created with the Fake PKG Generator, otherwise will not work.

Next time just quote only essentials not the whole damn post, your making a mess out of the thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Uncharted 4 (PS4)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:47 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:29 am
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
mono24 wrote:
That's because your using a retail game archive, you need to download a patched game created with the Fake PKG Generator, otherwise will not work.


If you say so, can you provide the link ? Don't say I'm lazy person, I already google it but most of them ( .pkg file ) is same with what I already downloaded... My pkg files also come from the link provided by amzerof6 https://extreme-modding.de/PS4/database/games.html

mono24 wrote:
Next time just quote only essentials not the whole damn post, your making a mess out of the thread.


Sorry about it :( I don't mean to mess this thread, I also already edited it...

Thanks in advance


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Uncharted 4 (PS4)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:41 pm 
Offline
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:27 am
Posts: 175
Has thanked: 74 times
Have thanks: 11 times
Mondraconus wrote:
If you say so, can you provide the link ? Don't say I'm lazy person, I already google it but most of them ( .pkg file ) is same with what I already downloaded... My pkg files also come from the link provided by amzerof6 https://extreme-modding.de/PS4/database/games.html

Yup, that is an online database for retail game links straight from Sony servers, so that's a no no for this purpose, they can not be decrypted, for now at least.
Those retail links are for those people who already installed the exploit on they're console, and can install the PKGs trough debug settings of the console, and then the game gets decrypted/installed by the console, and then you create those fake PKGs that people distribute for download.

The games that use Fake PKG Generator, are from those people who own the game disc, install the game first in they're console, then they create those fake PKGs that you can find up for download, it is against the rules to post any type of that link, but go search on psxhax.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], lyutor1945, Mrtest and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group