XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 2:20 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue (Tekken Hybrid) w/ Example
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:26 am 
advanced

Have thanks: 5 times

Hello, Xentax forums. In the last few days, prior to my arrival here, I was trying to extract Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue's contents from the Tekken Hybrid disc, using the same tools used to extract content from Tekken 6 and Soul Calibur 4/5. Now all I was able to get was a bunch of the same TTT2 intro video clips with different sizes (ranging from 285mb up to 1.7gb) all missing audio. As far as I can tell The reason being for the mass changing in size is due to a strange error with extracting, I believe those who have attempted to extract animations from SC5's motion.cpk have come across the same thing: Wasted Space generated on extraction, when opened on a hex editor you'll clearly notice the massive charter of decimals in the text panel and 0's on the hex panel, that's the generated garbage that you'll find when deleted will bring the filesize to it's actual size. Data026 is the bin file which extracts the intro movie files, the only real files I've been able to successfully extract. As you know when using PoopyPants extractor, you'll need an index (idx) file. For Data026, I used the data026.ofs file by renaming the file type to .idx . So that's all I've been able to do, And It would be just be great if someone on these forums could figure out the technique on how to get the .nmd files (models and textures) from this demo.

Example File : https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54160604/bin008.rar (Warning: Don't know what's in it, may not be generic models, textures etc.)
Every other bin file (excluding movie bin, due to size) : https://dl.dropbox.com/u/54160604/binfiles_w_pp.rar

You can make the ads go away by registering

Last edited by Higus on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Prologue (Tekken Hybrid) w/ Exam
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:58 am 
advanced

Have thanks: 5 times
Added Example file, will add all other bin files later.