XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:55 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance models/voices
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:39 am 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:39 pm
Posts: 20
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time

Thank you very much, MayBeePah!! You saved me a lot of work.

You can make the ads go away by registering



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance models/voices
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:02 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:53 pm
Posts: 14
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
These are amazing work you have done. Thank you so much! :D
However, would it be possible if you can export the models with bones in it?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance models/voices
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:19 pm 
Offline
advanced
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:22 am
Posts: 44
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 27 times
I can export them with bone structures, but there just vertex points with no connections.
Because Obj doesn't support bones...

I'm working on a Dae exporter with bone weights, vertex colours, etc though I haven't found the time to finish yet. Sorry.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance models/voices
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:31 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:53 pm
Posts: 14
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
That's alright, friend. Just take your time. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance models/voices
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:30 am 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:02 pm
Posts: 23
Has thanked: 4 times
Have thanks: 1 time
MayBeePah wrote:
I can export them with bone structures, but there just vertex points with no connections.
Because Obj doesn't support bones...

I'm working on a Dae exporter with bone weights, vertex colours, etc though I haven't found the time to finish yet. Sorry.


Indeed that's quite reasonable.
You got a point about the OBJ not being able to support bones.
I think you've done the most difficult part when converting the raw model files into OBJ.
It's just the same thing but instead of OBJ, just exporting to DAE.

I don't know really how hard is the reverse engineering to convert a model into specific formats, specially with bones, but it's okay... I will wait wathever it takes.
and this time... is seriously. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance models/voices
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:47 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:53 pm
Posts: 14
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Farlavor wrote:
Indeed that's quite reasonable.
You got a point about the OBJ not being able to support bones.
I think you've done the most difficult part when converting the raw model files into OBJ.
It's just the same thing but instead of OBJ, just exporting to DAE.

I don't know really how hard is the reverse engineering to convert a model into specific formats, specially with bones, but it's okay... I will wait wathever it takes.
and this time... is seriously. ;)


What I know so far about these 3D formats is that .OBJ and .3DS (not to be confused with dumped .3DS roms) are both static objects, which means you can't put any skeleton or bones data information in it, just a simple geometry mesh data.

As for .DAE (Collada), .SMD (Valve), .FBX (Autodesk), .MDL (Quake) are the formats that's enable you to insert the skeletal data information, thus enables you to export the model with skeletons in it.

I may not as much know about reverse engineering and such, but if MayBeePah could figure out these formats, I think he's the first user who's able to pull this off alone and I'm very thankful to him for doing this for us. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance models/voices
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:53 am 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:12 pm
Posts: 59
Has thanked: 18 times
Have thanks: 2 times
kinlyki wrote:
I can't actually find Armored Ventus Nightmare's Keyblade texture.

At least for me it was in the folder of the Keyblade or do you mean something different? It's basically a black re-skin of the Kingdom Key.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance models/voices
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:23 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:36 pm
Posts: 10
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Azurfan wrote:
kinlyki wrote:
I can't actually find Armored Ventus Nightmare's Keyblade texture.

At least for me it was in the folder of the Keyblade or do you mean something different? It's basically a black re-skin of the Kingdom Key.

That Keyblade looks more like it is for Anti-Sora then Ventus Nightmare. I checked the video footage of the final battle of KH3D, Ventus Nightmare's Keyblade doesn't have a blue tint.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance models/voices
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:59 pm 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:12 pm
Posts: 59
Has thanked: 18 times
Have thanks: 2 times
kinlyki wrote:
Azurfan wrote:
kinlyki wrote:
I can't actually find Armored Ventus Nightmare's Keyblade texture.

At least for me it was in the folder of the Keyblade or do you mean something different? It's basically a black re-skin of the Kingdom Key.

That Keyblade looks more like it is for Anti-Sora then Ventus Nightmare. I checked the video footage of the final battle of KH3D, Ventus Nightmare's Keyblade doesn't have a blue tint.

Hmm, I never noticed that the Anti-Soras from the dive segment also have Keyblades. Still, I watched some footage by Everglow and Cyberman65 and can't make out a difference between these two, even though I admit that the coloring is extremly similiar to the AntiSora Keyblade of the original Kingdom Hearts.
If there is indeed another dark Keyblade available there should also be another model not just another texture, hopefully MayBeePah can confirm or deny this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance models/voices
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:15 am 
Offline
advanced
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:22 am
Posts: 44
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 27 times
I've checked every PMO in the game, I couldn't find any more keyblades.
But the FEP (Effect) files contain more models, they also may contain unused models and other things as I found a cinderella texture in one of them from bbs.

I'm still looking though...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance models/voices
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:35 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:36 pm
Posts: 10
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Wish you the best of luck


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance models/voices
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:14 pm 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:02 pm
Posts: 23
Has thanked: 4 times
Have thanks: 1 time
MayBeePah wrote:
I've checked every PMO in the game, I couldn't find any more keyblades.
But the FEP (Effect) files contain more models, they also may contain unused models and other things as I found a cinderella texture in one of them from bbs.

I'm still looking though...


Okay, No problem.

it seems like you have done with every PMO files available.
I dunno if you can find any secret models on FEP files.

it's good to know that tidbit. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance models/voices
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:51 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:23 pm
Posts: 3
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Hi there.
I want to extract the video files, can someone help me?
I think they are .moflex files.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance models/voices
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:00 am 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:02 pm
Posts: 23
Has thanked: 4 times
Have thanks: 1 time
huh? is that all?

Sorry for bumping. but I thought it has some progression since the big surprise from MayBeePah.

Goddamn, it seems that the peoples memory is as dead as this comunity.

Neither they were able to crack J Star Victory VS contents and get the models.

#No-more-unrippable-games
[bruce]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance models/voices
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:02 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:53 pm
Posts: 14
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
To be fair, reverse engineering could take more than a year (if not months) to create. Like I mention before, I may not know much about reverse engineering, but it's not as easy as you think. MayBeePah's probably busy with his time, so please understand his situation.

As for all that, I'll be sitting here waiting for his next announcement. :)



Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], plechito and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group