XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:58 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield V .cas .cat
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:50 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:43 pm
Posts: 17
Has thanked: 5 times
Have thanks: 0 time
Yea, but, i packed two archives: V1/JB2 Rocket Sounds, and soundtrack https://drive.google.com/open?id=14O4mf ... 8ruValodvl
https://drive.google.com/open?id=120Fde ... 6IFIpP35i3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield V .cas .cat
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:26 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:10 am
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
BGmoder wrote:


Did you solve the problem from python ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield V .cas .cat
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:29 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:43 pm
Posts: 17
Has thanked: 5 times
Have thanks: 0 time
One man unelegal, from Frosty ToolSuite channel give me fix. And i edit script, and this working :) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... perFix.rar


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield V .cas .cat
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:41 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:10 am
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
BGmoder wrote:
One man unelegal, from Frosty ToolSuite channel give me fix. And i edit script, and this working :) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... perFix.rar


Thanks man, i will test it tomorrow. :wink:
The only difference is that those lines were added.


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield V .cas .cat
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:15 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:43 pm
Posts: 17
Has thanked: 5 times
Have thanks: 0 time
761 line, after try going binBundle=BinaryBundle(bundleFile.fileRef.getCas(catalogs), bundleFile.offset)


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield V .cas .cat
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:08 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:28 am
Posts: 11
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Could i have all the raw/lossless music files, i cant figure out how to rip this lol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield V .cas .cat
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:40 am 
Offline
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:27 am
Posts: 273
Has thanked: 97 times
Have thanks: 38 times
BRAGme wrote:
Could i have all the raw/lossless music files, i cant figure out how to rip this lol

As far as I know the raw files not only are highly illegal/DMCA stuff, but there is no such lossless sound/music in the game, they where already encoded by the devs during game development thus no longer lossless, at best you can just grab the scripts make sure you have correct settings/paths and dump game, then decode music yourself, you really have every bit of information already available.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield V .cas .cat
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:33 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:28 am
Posts: 11
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
This is as far as i can get, im stuck here:


Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Chuck\Desktop\BFVDumperFix\Audio\BfVPreset\Dump Scripts\swbf2_bfv_dumper.py", line 829, in <module>
processManifest(bf1Directory)
File "C:\Users\Chuck\Desktop\BFVDumperFix\Audio\BfVPreset\Dump Scripts\swbf2_bfv_dumper.py", line 725, in processManifest
layout = cas.readToc(root + "\\Data\\layout.toc")
File "C:\Users\Chuck\Desktop\BFVDumperFix\Audio\BfVPreset\Dump Scripts\cas.py", line 102, in readToc
return Entry(unXor(tocPath))
File "C:\Users\Chuck\Desktop\BFVDumperFix\Audio\BfVPreset\Dump Scripts\cas.py", line 84, in unXor
f=open(path,"rb")
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Chuck\\Desktop\\BATTLEFIELD V FILES\\mp_installpkg\\Data\\layout.toc'


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield V .cas .cat
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:25 am 
Offline
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:27 am
Posts: 273
Has thanked: 97 times
Have thanks: 38 times
BRAGme wrote:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Chuck\\Desktop\\BATTLEFIELD V FILES\\mp_installpkg\\Data\\layout.toc'

Huh, how did you end up having such an error based on the script baffles me, but, lets take one step at a time.
You used old script, new one was slightly modified by GalaxyMan2015 to support latest updates, did you used correct paths, did you enable necessary parameters, there for, lets begin.

First you need to install python, versions between 2.7.3-64bit up to 2.7.15-64bit will work, default settings and path installation is fine, after that you need to grab last updated script, I named the .zip 2nd to know which one people are using to avoid confusion in future.

After that done right click on: swbf2_bfv_dumper.py
And click: Edit with IDLE
The IDLE window will open and you'll see a bunch of text in green/red/black/blue/orange
Scroll down a bit and on the following strings:
Change bf1Directory = r"[GameDirectory]" to where your game is installed.
Change targetDirectory = r"[OutDirectory]" to where you want to dump the game (make sure its different HDD to speed things up)
Example:
Code:
bf1Directory   = r"C:\Origin\Battlefield V"
targetDirectory   = r"D:\BFV_dump"


And then right under those strings above the following should look like this, all set to True,
Code:
dumpEbxEnabled = True  # DATA
# EVERYTHING ELSE ←↓
dumpResEnabled = True
dumpChunksEnabled = True
dumpChunksTocEnabled = True


After making sure you set correct paths and settings, hit F5 on your keyboard, click OK when prompted.
Now another IDLE window will open showing all game assets being dumped in blue strings, just let it run.
Once you will see this >>> as last line means its done, it can take between tens of minutes to even more than an hour, or if you have an old computer half a day, so be prepared regardless.

Now that you have whole game dumped, audio decoding is next.
Now make sure you uninstall that python 64-bit and now grab the 32-bit this time, because the required components do not support 64-bit, and install it same way you did the other one.
Get the BFVdecoder script posted here on previous page: viewtopic.php?p=146185#p146185
And make sure the following are changed accordingly, don't touch anything else, unless you know what your doing of course.
Code:
dumpDirectory       = r"X:\YOUR PATH GOES HERE"
targetDirectory     = r"X:\YOUR PATH GOES HERE"

ealayer3Path        = r"X:\YOUR PATH GOES HERE\ealayer3.exe"

As you can see the steps are similar just different scripts, you get the idea.

PS: these steps work assuming you have a legit copy of the game with files intact and not corrupted, with their required file/folder structure, this is 100% procedure for 100% success rate, period, no other errors occur if everything done right.
Just be patient and follow through every step.


have fun


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Last edited by mono24 on Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield V .cas .cat
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:19 am 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:05 am
Posts: 78
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 2 times
mono24 wrote:
BRAGme wrote:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Chuck\\Desktop\\BATTLEFIELD V FILES\\mp_installpkg\\Data\\layout.toc'

Huh, how did you end up having such an error based on the script baffles me, but, lets take one step at a time.
You used old script, new one was slightly modified by GalaxyMan2015 to support latest updates, did you used correct paths, did you enable necessary parameters, there for, lets begin.

First you need to install python, versions between 2.7.3-64bit up to 2.7.15-64bit will work, default settings and path installation is fine, after that you need to grab last updated script, I named the .zip 2nd to know which one people are using to avoid confusion in future.

After that done right click on: swbf2_bfv_dumper.py
And click: Edit with IDLE
The IDLE window will open and you'll see a bunch of text in green/red/black/blue/orange
Scroll down a bit and on the following strings:
Change bf1Directory = r"[GameDirectory]" to where your game is installed.
Change targetDirectory = r"[OutDirectory]" to where you want to dump the game (make sure its different HDD to speed things up)
Example:
Code:
bf1Directory   = r"C:\Origin\Battlefield V"
targetDirectory   = r"D:\BFV_dump"


And then right under those strings above the following should look like this, all set to True,
Code:
dumpEbxEnabled = True  # DATA
# EVERYTHING ELSE ←↓
dumpResEnabled = True
dumpChunksEnabled = True
dumpChunksTocEnabled = True


After making sure you set correct paths and settings, hit F5 on your keyboard, click OK when prompted.
Now another IDLE window will open showing all game assets being dumped in blue strings, just let it run.
Once you will see this >>> as last line means its done, it can take between tens of minutes to even more than an hour, or if you have an old computer half a day, so be prepared regardless.

Now that you have whole game dumped, audio decoding is next.
Now make sure you uninstall that python 64-bit and now grab the 32-bit this time, because the required components do not support 64-bit, and install it same way you did the other one.
Get the BFVdecoder script posted here on previous page: viewtopic.php?p=146185#p146185
And make sure the following are changed accordingly, don't touch anything else, unless you know what your doing of course.
Code:
dumpDirectory       = r"X:\YOUR PATH GOES HERE"
targetDirectory     = r"X:\YOUR PATH GOES HERE"

ealayer3Path        = r"X:\YOUR PATH GOES HERE\ealayer3.exe"

As you can see the steps are similar just different scripts, you get the idea.

PS: these steps work assuming you have a legit copy of the game with files intact and not corrupted, with their required file/folder structure, this is 100% procedure for 100% success rate, period, no other errors occur if everything done right.
Just be patient and follow through every step.


have fun


Does this mean you can now give us the entire sound directory?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield V .cas .cat
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:40 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:28 am
Posts: 11
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Ok now the problem i ran across is this:

for installChunk in layout.installManifest.installChunks:
catFile=root + "\\Data\\Win32\\" + installChunk.name + "\\cas.cat"
if not(installChunk.name.startswith("installation/default")):
catalogs.append(root + "\\[PATH]\\Win32\\" + installChunk.name + "\\")

It said theres an error in your program: unexpected indent. That indent is right before it says "if not(installChunk.name.startswith("installation/default")):


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield V .cas .cat
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:48 am 
Offline
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:27 am
Posts: 273
Has thanked: 97 times
Have thanks: 38 times
Puterboy1 wrote:
Does this mean you can now give us the entire sound directory?

You have every necessary needed tools to do that yourself, don't beg for actual game files, those are illegal, own the game and play with to your own hearts content in your own privacy.
And do NOT quote the whole freaking comment, your making a mess.
BRAGme wrote:
It said theres an error in your program: unexpected indent. That indent is right before it says "if not(installChunk.name.startswith("installation/default")):

Make sure you at least include an error as such in a code not as text as it gets scrambled, like this:
Code:
    for installChunk in layout.installManifest.installChunks:
        catFile=root + "\\Data\\Win32\\" + installChunk.name + "\\cas.cat"
      if not(installChunk.name.startswith("installation/default")):
            catalogs.append(root + "\\[PATH]\\Win32\\" + installChunk.name + "\\")

An also a screenshot explains better what is going on, even code mode for text messes up the lines, but since I know what is that error about all you have to do is remove those two tab spaces and your good to go, like this, see the difference?
Code:
    for installChunk in layout.installManifest.installChunks:
        catFile=root + "\\Data\\Win32\\" + installChunk.name + "\\cas.cat"
        if not(installChunk.name.startswith("installation/default")):
            catalogs.append(root + "\\[PATH]\\Win32\\" + installChunk.name + "\\")



I've also corrected it myself and updated the link above.


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield V .cas .cat
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:20 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:28 am
Posts: 11
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Problem after problem lol, so i redownloaded your updated script, now i have this error:


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield V .cas .cat
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:18 pm 
Offline
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:27 am
Posts: 273
Has thanked: 97 times
Have thanks: 38 times
BRAGme wrote:
Problem after problem lol, so i redownloaded your updated script, now i have this error:

Attach that .TOC, I want to check it.
But it clearly seems your doing something wrong with your selected game path, so that is NOT a script error, its a error caused by your path selection, like it cant access it to move forward.

But if you cant find it means you have a pirated version, or borrowed files from a friend or something, because with out it the process will never be able to continue.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield V .cas .cat
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:13 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:28 am
Posts: 11
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Ok so the .toc was in another location. Its now where its supposed to be, But now i have this error: (EDIT- I dont have any sound files, thats what im looking for)


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fullinu, kakalot and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group