XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:56 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: [PC] Shadow of the Tomb Raider Bigfile.000.tiger
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:36 pm 
beginner

Have thanks: 2 times
Gh0stBlade wrote:
Updated script available in first post, should fix issues loading certain skeletons.

Can you see paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_outsider_torso.dtp
DTPData - Section 488.dtp ( 0x0B000000) or Section 39.dtp

Attachments:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:28 pm 
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Have thanks: 5 times
Crazy31139 wrote:
Gh0stBlade wrote:
Updated script available in first post, should fix issues loading certain skeletons.

Can you see paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_outsider_torso.dtp
DTPData - Section 488.dtp ( 0x0B000000) or Section 39.dtp

I don't think this file has bone information.
For "paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_outsider_torso.dtp" it is either "Section 39.dtp" or "Section 406.dtp".
But I think it is Section 431.dtp. But it doesn't work.

Section 431.dtp

Attachments:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:34 pm 
n00b

Have thanks: 0 time
Hey guys. When I want to open a DRM with the DRMDumper, it errors, and says: invalid CDRM data. Why is that? It worked before. Is it because I updated my game?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:04 pm 
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Have thanks: 260 times
kotn3l wrote:
Hey guys. When I want to open a DRM with the DRMDumper, it errors, and says: invalid CDRM data. Why is that? It worked before. Is it because I updated my game?

Probably, the last update changed the data format.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:36 am 
double-veteran
double-veteran

Have thanks: 118 times
Does someone know where lara's skeleton is in the demo files??

Post subject: Paperdoll section combined
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:47 pm 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 1 time
By combining multiple "Paperdoll" segments I got the reference nude body of Lara.The upper limbs are from paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_assault_02_torso", the torso and legs are from "paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_outsider_...." and the head is from "paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_highpriest_head". The pieces fit together perfectly, I weld them together before making the test render. Each of these meshes had 4 LOD's and I kept the one with the highest polygon count. I also found another reference nude body (paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_priest_legs) with a more detailed pelvic region but it was missing a section of the breasts and lower abdomen, and it didn't match with the "Outsider" torso section to fill the gaps..

Attachments:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:17 am 
veteran

Have thanks: 5 times
Good work on combing the parts...however if I may input a little bit of a rant here

What happened to the Lara Croft I grew up with and fell in love with..Ya know the Massive boobs and sexy curves, I mean I understand making her more realistic and even reducing the breast size but look at her now...she is very very plain ..just an average body nothing unique or different the girl next door really

Not An Iconic figure at all in my opinion

Sorry but I needed to put my worthless 2 cents in about that,..lol

Post subject: Bones/Skeleton for paperdoll pieces
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:05 pm 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 1 time
For the mesh discussed in the previous posts (Desert Tanktop?) the facial rig is not working for LOD0 (highest polygon count).
I checked the meshes from Crazy31139 (Deviant Art) and for "Lara Explorer", "Lara Poncho", "Lara Tactical" and "Lara Tactical Black" the facial rig is not working.

Found the skeleton for:
paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_highpriest_head ---> "Section 928.dtp" and the rig is working for all LODs except for the highest polygon density; the mesh is Section 927
paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_outsider_legs ----> "Section 25.dtp" and the rig is working for all LODs; the mesh is Section 23
paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_assault_02_torso ---> "Section 1009.dtp" and the rig is working for all LODs; the mesh is Section 1007
paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_menu_body --->"Section 823.dtp"; the mesh is Section 821

I also found skeletons that do not work, with the error "Weight contains an out of range bone index".Here is a list:
paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_crimson_huntress_torso ---> "Section 1001.dtp"
paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_outsider_torso ---> "Section 39.dtp
paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_priest_legs ---> "Section 989.dtp"
paperdoll_piece_tr11_lara_priest_torso ---> "Section 983.dtp"

The skeleton is in a section close as number to the section number of the mesh itself: [skeleton section number] = [mesh section number] + 1 (or 2)
In my text viewer the content of skeleton file look like a series of slopes ascending from left to right, as in the attached image, and this way was easier to spot them.

Attachments:

Last edited by therussian on Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:41 pm 
n00b

Any way to extract music from this game?
EDIT: Found a way: the .wem files in the wwise folder. Use this tool to convert them. Not by me, found it on reddit, by _Homesalad Link. The reddit post link.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:31 pm 
ultra-n00b

I wrote in other topics, but unfortunately they are already archived. I need help with bigfile.000.tiger files in Lara Croft ToO. I want to translate this game, but Ekey's unpacker aurora is no longer working (unknown folders are created), and there is no translatr tool here. Unfortunately, I can not write a private message to the author of the script, so I leave it here in the hope that it will not be removed before @Ekey sees it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10