XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:44 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Destiny 1 DLC music
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:12 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:58 pm
Posts: 5
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time

Hey guys and gals..

not sure if this is in the right place. But would anyone know how to get the files from the PS4 version, of the Destiny DLC (Dark Below/House of Wolves/Taken King/Rise of Iron) etc.

I can only ever download the base game and not the DLC from torrents - But from what i understand, especially if Destiny 2 on the PC is concerned, all the new DLC updates are automatically downloaded in the main folders. Please forgive me if i am not explaining myself properly.

I currently have the game and the DLC for Destiny - Dark Below/Rise of Iron/House of Wolves/Taken King. However, all the files are on the PS4. I have no idea how to get to these data files and that is what i am asking, at the moment, if there is anyway possible to get them. And anyone able to help with grabbing the data files (no doubt pkg files) so i can attempt to then extract them.

So to re-iterate what help i am looking for is, if there is anyone here that has managed to get/knows how to get to any downloadable DLC content that goes direct to the PS4 (maybe a data-miner) that can help me/point me in the right direction in finding the pkg files (or whatever they are) from the actual PS4! So that i can then extract the music from them :)

You can make the ads go away by registering



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Destiny 1 DLC music
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:58 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:46 am
Posts: 13
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 0 time
if you have access to a PS4 with fw 4.05 or below you could perform the public kernel exploit made by specterdev. with that you could mount the game if you own the disk games and get the game files via ftp. this would be your first step...after that you could get the all audio files out of it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Destiny 1 DLC music
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:34 pm 
Offline
veteran

Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:30 pm
Posts: 94
Has thanked: 20 times
Have thanks: 5 times
Darpow wrote:
So to re-iterate what help i am looking for is, if there is anyone here that has managed to get/knows how to get to any downloadable DLC content that goes direct to the PS4 (maybe a data-miner) that can help me/point me in the right direction in finding the pkg files (or whatever they are) from the actual PS4! So that i can then extract the music from them :)

Why not just download them from YouTube? I think all the music is already uploaded there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Destiny 1 DLC music
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:15 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:58 pm
Posts: 5
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Ginsor wrote:
if you have access to a PS4 with fw 4.05 or below you could perform the public kernel exploit made by specterdev. with that you could mount the game if you own the disk games and get the game files via ftp. this would be your first step...after that you could get the all audio files out of it.


I have the base game on disc. But the DLC were only avail as downloads. SO not sure if they would able to get from that, but will see if i can find out and try that way!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Destiny 1 DLC music
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:16 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:58 pm
Posts: 5
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Teancum wrote:
Darpow wrote:
So to re-iterate what help i am looking for is, if there is anyone here that has managed to get/knows how to get to any downloadable DLC content that goes direct to the PS4 (maybe a data-miner) that can help me/point me in the right direction in finding the pkg files (or whatever they are) from the actual PS4! So that i can then extract the music from them :)

Why not just download them from YouTube? I think all the music is already uploaded there.


There is literally 100 of music cues not on the OST's that were sold. the only 'complete' score that was extracted was the base game, not the DLCs :)



Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group