XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:25 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Nier Automata
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:44 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:05 pm
Posts: 8
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 0 time
intel GPA graphics frame analyzer works with this game... in both T-posed (IA) and posed (VS). i usually just care about the meshes since i'm gonna print the models, but textures seem to be there and exportable to DDS. i'm not sure this helps anyone... but here are some screenshots below.

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nier Automata
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:26 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:17 am
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 0 time
delguoqing wrote:
Hi, all, I have converted my scripts into an easy-to-use executable.

Usage:
1.drag&drop "wmb" files to model_parser.exe. A gtb file will be generated.
2.drag&drop "wtp" AND "wta" files to model_parser.exe. A bunch of textures with proper names will be generated.
3.install gtb_importer addon for Blender.
4.import "gtb" file into Blender.

NOTE: if you feed the exe only wtp files, textures will be generated, but with no proper names. You have to assign textures to meshes by hand afterwards.
P.S. Also fixed a bug of unable to import some models, e.g. pascal.
https://www.mediafire.com/?eezbuyxn3hucnnv

Hello, my English is very bad. I am using google translation to communicate with you. Could you please create a script or tool that wraps wmb? I would like to modify the Nier model in the game. Look at your ID like the Chinese people. Can I use Chinese to communicate with you? My E-mail address is 48357269@qq.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nier Automata
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:32 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:45 pm
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
bluelovers wrote:
anyway for make font file?

that looks like dds font

but i don't know how to make _tb/ftb/wta file

i can create ftb(font table) and dds, but without corresponding wta, they are all useless.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nier Automata
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:30 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:21 pm
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
delguoqing wrote:
Hi, all, I have converted my scripts into an easy-to-use executable.

Usage:
1.drag&drop "wmb" files to model_parser.exe. A gtb file will be generated.
2.drag&drop "wtp" AND "wta" files to model_parser.exe. A bunch of textures with proper names will be generated.
3.install gtb_importer addon for Blender.
4.import "gtb" file into Blender.

NOTE: if you feed the exe only wtp files, textures will be generated, but with no proper names. You have to assign textures to meshes by hand afterwards.
P.S. Also fixed a bug of unable to import some models, e.g. pascal.
https://www.mediafire.com/?eezbuyxn3hucnnv


When trying to export the .gtb file in blender to XNAlara format I get the error:

AttributeError: 'NonType' Object has no attribute 'filepath'

I have no idea what this means or how to fix it. I can't take a screenshot since the error message disappears before I can take one.
So far, I've tried the latest version of Blender 2.78 and earlier versions of 2.7


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nier Automata
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:59 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:39 pm
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Hey everyone, I'm currently on a fairly small window of time, so if this could be resolved in the next week, that'd be great. I'll constantly be checking the forum too, so that' son my end.

I'm having trouble with the sound files and programs that were provided. I've found the sound files that i wish to rip from WSP, my issue however is it feels like the programs aren't doing anything, and i'm fairly sure that i'm improperly implementing them for them to actually work. How exactly are the files, like nier sound extractor, supposed to work or be used? Please provide an example or some frame of reference.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nier Automata
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:42 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:03 am
Posts: 14
Has thanked: 11 times
Have thanks: 0 time
delguoqing wrote:
Hi, all, I have converted my scripts into an easy-to-use executable.

Usage:
1.drag&drop "wmb" files to model_parser.exe. A gtb file will be generated.
2.drag&drop "wtp" AND "wta" files to model_parser.exe. A bunch of textures with proper names will be generated.
3.install gtb_importer addon for Blender.
4.import "gtb" file into Blender.

NOTE: if you feed the exe only wtp files, textures will be generated, but with no proper names. You have to assign textures to meshes by hand afterwards.
P.S. Also fixed a bug of unable to import some models, e.g. pascal.
https://www.mediafire.com/?eezbuyxn3hucnnv


Is there a special version of blender that you need for the gtb_importer addon to work? I can't get blender to install the addon. :/

EDIT: To give some context as to how I'm going about how to do this. I'm running on the latest 64bit version of Blender. I attempt to install gtb_importer.py via "user preferences > addon > install from file"
After doing all that, I do a search of "gtb" in my addons to enable, however I do not see the addon added. I go to file > import, and I don't see it there either.

I've tried installing a 32bit version of blender and it doesn't seem to solve the issue. BTW I'm running on Windows 10 64bit. I've been at this for days and it's killing me. Any help is appreciated!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nier Automata
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:09 am 
Offline
n00b
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:55 am
Posts: 17
Has thanked: 4 times
Have thanks: 24 times
Shivalee wrote:
When trying to export the .gtb file in blender to XNAlara format I get the error:

AttributeError: 'NonType' Object has no attribute 'filepath'

I have no idea what this means or how to fix it. I can't take a screenshot since the error message disappears before I can take one.
So far, I've tried the latest version of Blender 2.78 and earlier versions of 2.7


If you have got the model imported in Blender, then the problem resides in your "blender to XNAlara".
I have no experience in XNAlara, so I'm afraid I can't help.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nier Automata
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:14 am 
Offline
n00b
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:55 am
Posts: 17
Has thanked: 4 times
Have thanks: 24 times
kasake wrote:

Is there a special version of blender that you need for the gtb_importer addon to work? I can't get blender to install the addon. :/

EDIT: To give some context as to how I'm going about how to do this. I'm running on the latest 64bit version of Blender. I attempt to install gtb_importer.py via "user preferences > addon > install from file"
After doing all that, I do a search of "gtb" in my addons to enable, however I do not see the addon added. I go to file > import, and I don't see it there either.

I've tried installing a 32bit version of blender and it doesn't seem to solve the issue. BTW I'm running on Windows 10 64bit. I've been at this for days and it's killing me. Any help is appreciated!

I'm currently using Blender 2.78 64bit, but I guess 32bit should be ok too.
To install the addon, just put the whole "gtb_importer" folder in xxxxx\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.78(your version)\scripts\addon.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nier Automata
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:07 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:03 am
Posts: 14
Has thanked: 11 times
Have thanks: 0 time
delguoqing wrote:
kasake wrote:

Is there a special version of blender that you need for the gtb_importer addon to work? I can't get blender to install the addon. :/

EDIT: To give some context as to how I'm going about how to do this. I'm running on the latest 64bit version of Blender. I attempt to install gtb_importer.py via "user preferences > addon > install from file"
After doing all that, I do a search of "gtb" in my addons to enable, however I do not see the addon added. I go to file > import, and I don't see it there either.

I've tried installing a 32bit version of blender and it doesn't seem to solve the issue. BTW I'm running on Windows 10 64bit. I've been at this for days and it's killing me. Any help is appreciated!

I'm currently using Blender 2.78 64bit, but I guess 32bit should be ok too.
To install the addon, just put the whole "gtb_importer" folder in xxxxx\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.78(your version)\scripts\addon.


Ah I actually found out it's because the addon is called "Import-Export: Game To Blender Format". I just kept searching for "gtb", which yielded no results... /facepalm

Thanks for your help!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nier Automata
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:25 pm 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:46 am
Posts: 37
Has thanked: 7 times
Have thanks: 1 time
Hello, delquoqing! Is it possible that you make a script for 3ds max or noesis??? It will be great! Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nier Automata
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:03 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:24 am
Posts: 3
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
atvaark wrote:
The .wsp archives can contain multiple .wem files and so can the .bnk archives.
The .wsp files don't have an index, they are just a stream of files without metadata and with alignment.

All .wem files can be extracted by parsing all the sound files (they start with the RIFF header). But ww2ogg is pretty strict about file sizes. Next to the RIFF header is the 32 bit size of the following sound file, so they can be split properly. I might upload a tool or script to split the files some time later.
I also found some .wem files in the .bnk files that overlap and can't be converted by ww2ogg.

Edit:
I managed to repair one of the corrupt .wem files inside the .bnk archive by fixing the "RIFF" header size and the "data" size. It was the first 15KB of the song "Birth of a Wish". Turns out the full size .wem file was in one of the .wsp archives.

Edit:
Here's the tool I wrote to extract all the .wem files which are not corrupt from the game's sound directory.
14997 total files can be extracted and 14974 of them can be converted to ogg via ww2ogg.

Download:
https://gist.github.com/Atvaark/680d189c0f35acc0f1eb4a14519eba6a/raw/eb1ba9a20d5b140a96ba0e48cbee21d258416632/nier-sound-extractor.zip

Usage example:
Code:
nier-sound-extractor.exe extract -out "outdir" "E:\Games\Steam_Library\SteamApps\common\NieRAutomata\data\sound"


Hey i have been getting the failed to export file at offset how do i fix it


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nier Automata
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:10 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:24 am
Posts: 3
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nier Automata
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:07 pm 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:19 pm
Posts: 49
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 40 times
Chisa Makimura wrote:
atvaark wrote:
The .wsp archives can contain multiple .wem files and so can the .bnk archives.
The .wsp files don't have an index, they are just a stream of files without metadata and with alignment.

All .wem files can be extracted by parsing all the sound files (they start with the RIFF header). But ww2ogg is pretty strict about file sizes. Next to the RIFF header is the 32 bit size of the following sound file, so they can be split properly. I might upload a tool or script to split the files some time later.
I also found some .wem files in the .bnk files that overlap and can't be converted by ww2ogg.

Edit:
I managed to repair one of the corrupt .wem files inside the .bnk archive by fixing the "RIFF" header size and the "data" size. It was the first 15KB of the song "Birth of a Wish". Turns out the full size .wem file was in one of the .wsp archives.

Edit:
Here's the tool I wrote to extract all the .wem files which are not corrupt from the game's sound directory.
14997 total files can be extracted and 14974 of them can be converted to ogg via ww2ogg.

Download:
https://gist.github.com/Atvaark/680d189c0f35acc0f1eb4a14519eba6a/raw/eb1ba9a20d5b140a96ba0e48cbee21d258416632/nier-sound-extractor.zip

Usage example:
Code:
nier-sound-extractor.exe extract -out "outdir" "E:\Games\Steam_Library\SteamApps\common\NieRAutomata\data\sound"


Hey i have been getting the failed to export file at offset how do i fix it

You can fix most of the corrupt files by changing their size after the RIFF WAVE header (they're truncated for some reason). But they're mostly duplicates by the way.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nier Automata
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:08 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:24 am
Posts: 3
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
Usage example:
Code:
nier-sound-extractor.exe extract -out "outdir" "E:\Games\Steam_Library\SteamApps\common\NieRAutomata\data\sound"
[/quote]

Hey i have been getting the failed to export file at offset how do i fix it[/quote]
You can fix most of the corrupt files by changing their size after the RIFF WAVE header (they're truncated for some reason). But they're mostly duplicates by the way.[/quote]

it seems your program does not work any more!


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: PartyPizza22 and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group