XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:31 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: watch dogs 2 .dat .fat archive?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:58 pm 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 0 time

You can make the ads go away by registering

So there are quite a lot of ubi employe items. I tried editing in the items.lib only partial succes (unfortunately). But maybe there is a easier way to "become employe" may be true the WD2_GamerProfile.xml. Do any of you have a brilliant idea?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:30 am 
advanced

Have thanks: 13 times
I've spent some time this week, trying to figure out the 'Density' mod by #TXGT 'Variety Pack for Watch_Dogs' (on nexus). Anyone actually tried this out with WD1?

I could figure out where the numbers coming from (binhex to float, and back). But after some experimenting, I was not able to obtain a substantial difference (more parked cars or pedestrians ~ based on said mod).
If someone can make sense out of that; I got 2 questions: a) how DO the numbers work ? b) what's with the "01~05" and "10~50" ?

-UPDATE-
I got some feedback from #TXGT (see below). In fact, this makes sense...
In a nutshell: all xml settings are behaving in the same way, and are allocated to "specific" areas on the map (either blocks or perhaps even per (part of) street). Iow: if you want the same density everywhere, just edit ALL xml settings to the same 'density' you'd prefer.

Bottomline: I've entered/changed to 'VeryHighDensity' in all respective xml files; for Pedestrians/ParkedCars and Trafficpattern respectively. (still not impressed with the pedestrian density though - there might also be max threshold settings)

Attached: update xls sheet + batchifle convert Binhex~Float + modded lib_files.
(this runs fine on my pc, but could be a performance hit with low(er) GPUs)

ps: also expect more traffic jams/accidents... :D

------------------------------------------
Feedback from #TXGT (for WD1 Mod):
"In my understanding the lower the value the more cars will be on the roads. So that means it's a time values. They mean how often the new cars will be spawning. But I don't know if it's a seconds or milliseconds or the game engine converts those values somehow.

Another thing I know for sure is that the settings from those xmls (LowDensity, HighDensity etc.) are placed across the city. For example LowDensity is always on one road near the Theater and HighDensity is always on Highways."

Attachments:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.

Last edited by Paul44 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:28 pm 
veteran

Have thanks: 61 times
New version that supports listing all file names contained within an archive and extracting specific files.

Name list has also been updated with some new names.

http://sktest.aruarose.com/WD2FatTools_v003.7z

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:44 am 
ultra-n00b

Is there a way to unlock all clothes from the start of the game ?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:00 pm 
n00b

Have thanks: 1 time
Paul44 wrote:
I've spent some time this week, trying to figure out the 'Density' mod by #TXGT 'Variety Pack for Watch_Dogs' (on nexus). Anyone actually tried this out with WD1?

I could figure out where the numbers coming from (binhex to float, and back). But after some experimenting, I was not able to obtain a substantial difference (more parked cars or pedestrians ~ based on said mod).
If someone can make sense out of that; I got 2 questions: a) how DO the numbers work ? b) what's with the "01~05" and "10~50" ?

-UPDATE-
I got some feedback from #TXGT (see below). In fact, this makes sense...
In a nutshell: all xml settings are behaving in the same way, and are allocated to "specific" areas on the map (either blocks or perhaps even per (part of) street). Iow: if you want the same density everywhere, just edit ALL xml settings to the same 'density' you'd prefer.

Bottomline: I've entered/changed to 'VeryHighDensity' in all respective xml files; for Pedestrians/ParkedCars and Trafficpattern respectively. (still not impressed with the pedestrian density though - there might also be max threshold settings)

Attached: update xls sheet + batchifle convert Binhex~Float + modded lib_files.
(this runs fine on my pc, but could be a performance hit with low(er) GPUs)

ps: also expect more traffic jams/accidents... :D

------------------------------------------
Feedback from #TXGT (for WD1 Mod):
"In my understanding the lower the value the more cars will be on the roads. So that means it's a time values. They mean how often the new cars will be spawning. But I don't know if it's a seconds or milliseconds or the game engine converts those values somehow.

Another thing I know for sure is that the settings from those xmls (LowDensity, HighDensity etc.) are placed across the city. For example LowDensity is always on one road near the Theater and HighDensity is always on Highways."

Hi thanks for this! but can you make a .fat version of this ? i dnt know how repack file in WD2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:17 pm 
advanced

Have thanks: 13 times
^No. Read my previous post in full: [ viewtopic.php?p=128116#p128116 ]; all you need to know is referenced there...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:43 pm 
n00b

Paul44 wrote:
^No. Read my previous post in full: [ viewtopic.php?p=128116#p128116 ]; all you need to know is referenced there...

Thanks you for your help bro :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:01 pm 
n00b

This game need real darker night and reshade and sweetfx can't do this. I really hope somebody work on it in the future like WD 1 graphic mod

Post subject: watch dogs 2 .dat .fat archive?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:25 am 
ultra-n00b

Quote:
Original en Français. Bonjour je voudrais savoir comment modifié l'armenents et leurs nombres de munitition maximum dans Watch Dogs 2! Quel fichiers doivent toucher pour les armes et les eei?

Quote:
translated by Google. Hello I would like to know how modified the armenents and their maximum munitition numbers in Watch Dogs 2! Which files should touch for weapons and eei?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:33 pm 
beginner

Nothing new here, I have been experimenting with clothing customization...

Has anyone found a way to modify clothing without making its item disappear in the shop?

Post subject: Tutorial: Adding new clothes to the shop
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:18 pm 
beginner

I wrote a small tutorial on how to add new clothing items to the shop. I won't explain how to use the WD2 tools to extract the game's files as there already are tutorials on this thread.

Useful online converters:
- Hex to Decimal

Files necessary to edit:
- items.lib - for creating the new item itself. The file includes a link to the modelpart in graphickit_parts.lib
- itemsshopproperties.lib - for defining shop category and price, including link to item file in items.lib
- shopcomponentsettings.lib - for defining availability of the new item in a specific shop and making it show up
- graphickit_models.lib - contains the specific parts of a model. I recommend deleting every part except for his head and body (read below for further information on how to do this)

Finding specific clothing parts:
- if you open "W2CH_MOD_nar.ava.avatar.xml" (which is the file of Marcus) or any other file you want, you see the specific parts of his outfit, such as jacket, hat, pants, shoes and glasses. Each part begins with field "E93DDFF8", where "D935FAD9" is the link to the specific outfit part in graphickit_parts.lib. Copy this field's value and search for it in all files of the graphickit_parts folder (I recommend using Sublime Text Editor).

1) items.lib
1. copy an existing clothes file (e.g. Clothing_VendingMachines.DedSec.Torso.BomberSweater01_BlueShiny.xml, which would be Marcus' blue bomber jacket) and rename it.
2. change the ID of the file in field "389F6DA7" to a new, unique one (important: ID'S only contain letters from A to F).
3. the fields "389F6DA7", "54D14F92" and "4CAAD60F" define the requirement to make the item appear in the shop. These fields must be set to "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF".
4. the part below "73642E5E" contains the link to the graphickit_part file. The value of the field "D935FAD9" is the ID of the modelpart file in graphickit_parts.lib.

2) itemshopproperties.lib
1. copy an existing file from this folder and rename it. Once again, change the new file's ID to a new, unique one.
2. field "73280CDE" is the link to the new item file in items.lib you created, so change this value to the unique ID you created earlier.
3. field "92AF09E1" defines the shop category you want your new item to appear in. Look at other files in this folder that are in the category you want and copy their value.
4. field "33E4CFD7" defines the price of the new item. Use the hex to decimal converter I linked in the first part of this tutorial.

3) shopcomponentsettings.lib
1. edit the file you want your new item to appear in (e.g. ShopComponentSettings.VendingMachines.Hackerspace.xml if you want your item to appear in the vending machine in the hackerspace)

If you read this tutorial carefully, everything should work as it should. If not, please write your problem or do some research on your own, as I didn't completely figure this out yet.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:11 pm 
beginner

Come on, Paul44 and griffin02, we're one step further on the archetypes, have a look at this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dyvjpv3c02px0 ... D.xml?dl=0

It's an archetype file! I think it's a leftover of a car that wasn't going to be converted to WD2 and the devs forgot to delete it. I found it in the unpacked san_francisco.fat archive.
There are more archetype files in there, mostly furnitures and other things.

How the fuck do these archetypes work? Where do we start?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:44 pm 
n00b

I really hope WD2 Modding don't die ! Please !

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:29 pm 
beginner

griffin02 wrote:
Here's the list, it's a double vector, so vector element contains the name and hash, however some of the names are mangled and I didn't bother to fix them but it's still pretty straight forward
Excuse the formatting(And I didn't see a spoiler tag to hide this)

This is like chinese to me. Could you (or someone else) explain how to get the archetype's name out of {5ec60cec-c076-4fcd-86d7-a853faf5851f}?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:22 pm 
n00b

Please i need help to convert dds to xbt properly because in the game i get blanked texture wtf ?

i fixed it!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next